No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May
According to Jo it had nothing to do with Trixie missing Ginnie because she hasn't "pinned" for her once!🙄
She's written pinned several times, honestly how she got through school let alone college amazes me, her spelling and grammar is like that of a child. The other day she put Cornewall!! 😂
I don't know why she doesn't have a spell checker on, my phone wouldn't even let me write Cornewall, it automatically corrected it and I had to override it.
Lowen doesn't stand a chance with that thick idiot, no wonder he can't pronounce words properly either when she's saying nuffink, somefink, Kaff, ain't, bovvered etc
Maybe she’s spelt it wrong so many times the phone doesn’t correct it. I’ve done this with a simple word, which I know how to spell, but when I type quick I messed up the order of 2 letters so if I spell it that way now my phone doesn’t correct it 😄

Reactions: 3
She clearly didn't bother to check the fencing when she decided to put them back in that grazing. The horses escaped last time she had them up there as well. But it's clearly hysterically funny and definitely worth plugging supporters for 🙄
Won't be laughing when one is dead on the road or someone is badly hurt trying to avoid hitting them with their car. Stupid witch doesn't deserve any animals.
Nothing funny about horses escaping and getting hurt, if you think there is you want ya head read, horses get killed escaping and can hurt people, how much shall we bet she has no insurance either 😡

Reactions: 6
Nothing funny about horses escaping and getting hurt, if you think there is you want ya head read, horses get killed escaping and can hurt people, how much shall we bet she has no insurance either 😡
And yet all the comments are saying how funny, naughty Trixie, how amazing Jo is and her commentary is so hysterical etc

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it just disgusting how these people think this is Funny, so not only has her poor Bella had sycamore poisoning apparently 🙄 but then she props a pony in a stable with a piece of pallet, they all then escape with barb wire fencing and then don’t worry just stick some Sudocream on poor trixie and bloody hilarious your horses escaped yet again and were on a road, brilliant horse ownership right there 🙄🙄 and yet people praise her, who are these imbeciles that think that’s all ok, because in no one else’s world with horses and have any brain between there ears would that be funny 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes such a twit that woman..prob escaping as no grass to eat ...just sycamore innit!!!!!
---
No live tonight, Trixie escaped the secondary grazing, hardly surprising given the gate on the stable was a pallet propped up with logs 🙄
Jo said police were called, Trixie was at hers but has a cut leg so obviously Jo moaned about possibly having to call the vet again.
She did say she still had to go and feed the horses and her child so would go live tomorrow.
Did say she has a video to upload of what happened so clearly her priority was to get content filmed rather than concentrate on helping Trixie
Yes you are right content more important than anything and mayb clearly a go fund trixie....stupid cow

• Angry
Reactions: 2
So Bella and Seven escaped because the oh so wonderful horse woman that is Jo left the gate open! 🙄
Luckily they were just in the field next door to Jack Hugo and JB but of course she couldn't catch them and they were just running around with the others charging up and down the fence line.
She eventually gets hold of Bella and puts a headcollar on Seven to give him his meds.
And still the comments are all saying poor Jo etc not "get a bleeping grip and look after your horses properly"
Hi Gemma!.. twit.

Attachments

• Haha
Oh so now there's 5 on a acre field ...phaaaaa..when they don't escape obvs.....trying to keep little ne in without company ermmm of course its going to escape out derrrrr...really!!!!

Reactions: 1
So Bella and Seven escaped because the oh so wonderful horse woman that is Jo left the gate open! 🙄
Luckily they were just in the field next door to Jack Hugo and JB but of course she couldn't catch them and they were just running around with the others charging up and down the fence line.
She eventually gets hold of Bella and puts a headcollar on Seven to give him his meds.
And still the comments are all saying poor Jo etc not "get a bleeping grip and look after your horses properly"
Hi Gemma!.. twit.
Waves to Gemma, if you think Jo is a good animal owner then you clearly know zilch, how you think they are all safe in her care when twice this week they have been ill/ injured because of her lack of care/interest/ laziness says to me one thing….you are a thick c&@t x

Reactions: 8
And don't you worry Gemma, I'm currently keeping myself busy coming up with the next thread title, I'm writing them down as I think of them and believe me there's some real crackers! They are mostly along the same theme and fit in with my profile pic, *in best Rolf Harris voice* can you guess what it is yet? Do you know who Rolf is? He's a pervy convicted criminal just like Jos closest mate, he kept insisting he was innocent too but unlike Piotr's his victims got justice.
Such fantastic people Jo associates herself with eh? She's just amazing isn't she?
*The last bit is to be read in a really sarcastic tone just in case you didn't realise, I mean you are a Jo supporter so clearly lacking in the brains department* 😘

• Haha
Gemma will learn one day poor soul, I also defended this so called person for over a year and here I am there's hope people even for the deluded ones x

They've got plenty to eat so the chances of them needing to escape are really slim . Definitely upping her game for views

Reactions: 5
Come on then minions where are all the 'your horses love you jo, you have such a good bond with them' comments?? Yeah of cause they do that's why she couldnt catch trixie or get a head collar on her without bribing her with food into the stable, just like when she loaded ginny on the lorry she needed a bucket of feed. Great bond my arse those horses stay as far away from her as possible. You might think all these 'escapes' make good content but it actually shows just how incompetent you are

Couldn't of said it better myslf stormy.....trixie being bribed horses escaping and cant be caught.....Bella ill trixie cut her leg....list goes on

Another well thought out and well executed post from Jo......apart from the spelling mistakes, extra words, full stops and capital letters in the wrong place! 😂
Who knew writing three sentences could be so hard.

Attachments

• Haha
So it seems even her cronies are obsest ( see what I did there) with the trolls lol, thing is Jo has over grazed her fields or ( feilds to you Jo) most of us are checking our fields for saplings etc, this year has been a bad year for them, someone who has literally all day could spend at least an hour a day walking and picking seedlings and checking her fencing, she’s doing right by having haylage accessible, however this time of year I find horses have had enough and want grass, it’s been a long old winter, you can’t blame them
---

My mare was dun, she had black hooves, dorsal stripe and black ear tips, she would go grey in winter, in summer she was a beautiful golden dun, I always thought buckskin and dun were the same 🤷‍♀️
I used to think buckskin where what americans called duns. Turns out they’re two different colours and I swear Severn is grey or at least will be when he’s older. And of there actually was anything wrong with Bella at a guess I’d say it was colic not sycamore poisoning.

So I forgot to shut the gate, so I just let go of Bella, interestingly with the rope over her neck 🧐🧐🧐 that’s a new one normally when I’ve had to just let go because I couldn’t hold them the lead rope would be dragging along behind 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️

The vid of her levelling her field, I knew she didn't have much grass but god its completely bald! Be suprized if it makes a come back in only a few weeks unless it's fertilised

Anyone else hoping he'd fly off and castrate himself in the process!??! 😂
Jo yet again making safety a priority for her kid NOT but it's ok everyone because she puts her legs over his so he's "locked in" and couldn't possibly come flying off and land on his unprotected head if she suddenly came to a stop 🙄
And vet Jo clearly didn't learn about hormones, Seven keeps trying to mount Trixie who kicks out at him but Jo says he's just playing.
Jo, castrating an animal doesn't immediately stop the urge to hump, it can take several weeks for hormones to die down.

Attachments

Anyone else hoping he'd fly off and castrate himself in the process!??! 😂
Jo yet again making safety a priority for her kid NOT but it's ok everyone because she puts her legs over his so he's "locked in" and couldn't possibly come flying off and land on his unprotected head if she suddenly came to a stop 🙄
And vet Jo clearly didn't learn about hormones, Seven keeps trying to mount Trixie who kicks out at him but Jo says he's just playing.
Jo, castrating an animal doesn't immediately stop the urge to hump, it can take several weeks for hormones to die down.
Don’t be silly they are just playing 🙄. Also why the duck is she even in that field with the others? Trixe’s diet didn’t last long. She’s going to pile on more weight now. Seven should be with the geldings and Trixe and Bella should be together. Also can seven still get her preggers so soon after castration?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.