No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's disgusting isn't she, so grim and pathetic, why does she think people want to see that. Dancing around waving them right in the camera.
As for Seven being under close observation well that will last five minutes, he'll be back out in the rain and mud because she's too lazy to muck out after him.
Shame they didn't get Piotr castrated at the same time.
She literally has no class or dignity. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 4
No live tonight, Trixie escaped the secondary grazing, hardly surprising given the gate on the stable was a pallet propped up with logs 🙄
Jo said police were called, Trixie was at hers but has a cut leg so obviously Jo moaned about possibly having to call the vet again.
She did say she still had to go and feed the horses and her child so would go live tomorrow.
Did say she has a video to upload of what happened so clearly her priority was to get content filmed rather than concentrate on helping Trixie

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
No live tonight, Trixie escaped the old grazing, hardly surprising given the gate on the stable was a pallet propped up with logs 🙄
Jo said police were called, Trixie was at hers but has a cut leg so obviously Jo moaned about possibly having to call the vet again.
No live tonight although she's said that before but still gone live later so we'll see.
Is that barbed wire I see in the back ground, hope the pony has had its TB jab needs it living there x

Reactions: 2
Yep she's got barbed wire everywhere cos she's such a amazing responsible horse owner.
She doesn't vaccinate her horses.

• Angry
Seems now gin has gone it’s tricks turn to be the one picked on.how about maybe that horse is missing ginnie as they were always together? why are you worrying about it being fat now have you been walking around with blinkers on the last few years it’s always been fat so now you decide to keep her in a stable on its own even the kid can see she’s unhappy and you wonder why she’s broken out and gone for a stroll .

Reactions: 5
She did go live, up giving water to the horses, Trixie ok, vet Jo cleaned her leg and put sudocrem on it, she's still at Jo's. Seven won't eat his feed with antibiotics in so she needs to go home and get more to syringe into him.
Trixie broke out the stable , pushed through the hedge at the side of the yard and then jumped down and onto the road home, she said police were called. It only happened just before she was about to go live up with the horses earlier.
Back home Piotr goes out to buy diesel in his nice new car, jo says she bought and taxed the car for him and her friend has a job for him. She makes out he's living elsewhere and coming to hers each day to do jobs but I expect he's staying at hers still. He's digging a massive hole in the garden as she wants the trampoline sunk into it.
Says she will go live tomorrow and will upload video of her and Trixie later. Kid still hadn't had tea or bath at 8pm so she finished the live

• Angry
So Bella and Seven escaped too. They're either at risk of sycamore poisoning or getting loose on the roads.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I honestly have no words! Did she think an old pallet leaned across the "stable" door would contain a pony!! She makes pond scum look intelligent. She claims to be worried about " fat witch" Trixie but still puts her in a field full of grass. Surely leaving her in her round but not round but square pen at her place with zero grass would of been a more sensible thing to do. I've never wanted to slap someone so bad🤬

Reactions: 5
She clearly didn't bother to check the fencing when she decided to put them back in that grazing. The horses escaped last time she had them up there as well. But it's clearly hysterically funny and definitely worth plugging supporters for 🙄
Won't be laughing when one is dead on the road or someone is badly hurt trying to avoid hitting them with their car. Stupid witch doesn't deserve any animals.

Attachments

Gemma is clearly another bleeping idiot. This 'troll' actually takes the time to walk her fields and pulls any sycamore saplings she sees in there because she knows they are highly toxic to horses. Unlike super vet jo solomon. Absolute bell end. So far up her arse arent they. I've never heard of a 'mild' case of Aytpical myopathy, it has a high mortality rate and its rare a horse pulls through and if it does it takes months to recover. Its been all over Facebook that its a record year for sycamore saplings, loads of people have them. I dont even have sycamore trees near me but i checked my fields anyway because i know they travel for miles on the wind. I've spent over 3 hours so far and done about 1 acre. My horses are on paddocks that i know dont have saplings in them because ive checked them. Until the other 2 acres are checked they wont be turned out on there. Jo just moves to different grazing that she doesnt check first and just adds other dangers such as rolls of barbed wire. i honestly dont know how shes not lost any of them yet her luck will run out one day. Wonder what she plans to do about her fields shes clearly never removed the saplings before 'because they dont eat them' its never worth that risk!! By the way jo if you do decide to do anthing about them which i very much doubt, spraying them isnt the easy option they still remain toxic for around 6 months so would still need removing. Can you see her lazy arse walking her fields pulling saplings? Nah i can't either

Attachments

This comment!!! What the actual duck would you know Gemma! You follow some twit on fb and think she’s a good horse owner! Those horses live in tit conditions: the most awaited foal birth was completely missed cos Jo the horse whisperer failed to notice Bella was ready and failed to check her. They are left to fend for themselves when she goes away. Constantly put in harmful situations. Randomly fed. The list goes on. The only reason she has even noticed anything wrong with Bella is cos she Has to check on seven after he’s been castrated! And she’s prob only done that once/ out in her slippers cos she prob totally forgot all about him.! Let see if she followed the advice for sycamore poisoning shall we and removed all her horses from the grazing and blood tested them all like a normal caring horse owner would! And you duck off to Julia with your pony that does f all but have blurry photos taken of it!
So it seems even her cronies are obsest ( see what I did there) with the trolls lol, thing is Jo has over grazed her fields or ( feilds to you Jo) most of us are checking our fields for saplings etc, this year has been a bad year for them, someone who has literally all day could spend at least an hour a day walking and picking seedlings and checking her fencing, she’s doing right by having haylage accessible, however this time of year I find horses have had enough and want grass, it’s been a long old winter, you can’t blame them
---
Looked at dalcotes stud page that foal doesn't have a dorsal stripe but owner seems to think it's dun lol can't even see a stripe on sevens dad but pics can't see his back clearly foal looks buckskin to me and even sevens dad, in that pic of seven it looks like counter shading so again buckskin. If dad doesn't have a stripe it's not possible for seven to be dun but as you know Jo knows best lol x
My mare was dun, she had black hooves, dorsal stripe and black ear tips, she would go grey in winter, in summer she was a beautiful golden dun, I always thought buckskin and dun were the same 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So it seems even her cronies are obsest ( see what I did there) with the trolls lol, thing is Jo has over grazed her fields or ( feilds to you Jo) most of us are checking our fields for saplings etc, this year has been a bad year for them, someone who has literally all day could spend at least an hour a day walking and picking seedlings and checking her fencing, she’s doing right by having haylage accessible, however this time of year I find horses have had enough and want grass, it’s been a long old winter, you can’t blame them
---

My mare was dun, she had black hooves, dorsal stripe and black ear tips, she would go grey in winter, in summer she was a beautiful golden dun, I always thought buckskin and dun were the same 🤷‍♀️
No buckskin and dun are two separate colours you can get a dunskin which is both the colour world is very confusing haha duns tend to primative markings, must have a dorsal srtipe and tend to have a darker head x

Attachments

Last edited:
Does she not know anything about basic horse care it's the seeds and the seedlings basically don't have those bloody trees in your field, and what does she think that when the grass starts the saplings will die no they keep growing she really is a thick twit sorry but she is
Thing is she knows it all (NOT) so she doesn’t listen, plenty of advice out there but she’s not got informed, Jo if you are reading this cold temps at night release toxins and make them more poisonous, this is why it’s safer in summer because temps are higher day and night and toxins aren’t as bad, Bella probably got off lightly because this week it’s been a bit warmer overnight, stop watching judge Judy and look after your land you lazy witch
---
No live tonight, Trixie escaped the secondary grazing, hardly surprising given the gate on the stable was a pallet propped up with logs 🙄
She did say she still had to go and feed the horses and her child so would go live tomorrow.
Did say she has a video to upload of what happened so clearly her priority was to get content filmed rather than concentrate on helping Trixie
Is that crappy barbed wire shes stood next to 🙈
---
No buckskin and dun are two separate colours you can get a dunskin which is both the colour world is very confusing haha duns tend to primative markings, must have a dorsal srtipe and tend to have a darker head x
Yes, I get that, my first pony was registered dun, but names colours etc get changed when breeding I saw a beautiful horse yesterday a silver dapple… only a youngster… tempted lol

Last edited:
Just had a good look through dalcotes stud page and Sevens dad is a confusing colour haha he does look dun, then he looks grey in one video but I can see the stripe but could be counter shading and not a true stripe, but then look at other pics and he looks dun hahahahah so seven could be dun and just changes colour like his dad only way for sure to know is to test for the gene, so jo maybe right lol not sure about silver dun but he could be dun. I'm going to shut up now about colours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄

According to Jo it had nothing to do with Trixie missing Ginnie because she hasn't "pinned" for her once!🙄
She's written pinned several times, honestly how she got through school let alone college amazes me, her spelling and grammar is like that of a child. The other day she put Cornewall!! 😂
I don't know why she doesn't have a spell checker on, my phone wouldn't even let me write Cornewall, it automatically corrected it and I had to override it.
Lowen doesn't stand a chance with that thick idiot, no wonder he can't pronounce words properly either when she's saying nuffink, somefink, Kaff, ain't, bovvered etc

And of course there's the "swaring" 🙄
Oh so its ok then because its jo and she's just being herself... i wonder what their views would be on someone else whose kid was copying swear words because their parents swear. I bet they wouldnt be so forthcoming would they. Knobs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.