No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, yoooo, hoooo Jo, I’m replying to your call for someone to go to Devon County with you👋👋 I’ll go with you, you can’t take the rapist out in public can you, and basically you’ve fell out with most of your friends who are slowly seeing you for what you are( you can’t hide from them you are rotten and a user) I’ll go with you 😁😁😁 you are so predictable, I knew your sad content which is full of lies btw would be about Piotr, trolls, lies, money, bullshit ….you say you are always in their heads, I think that the trolls are always in your head, it’s all you talk about, oh and I’d be embarrassed about how I talk about my animal, and ashamed that for some reason your horses always get into scrapes, mainly because of dangerous fencing, and that is down to your crappy care …. Enjoy Devon County, will look for you 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's that time again folks, new thread title suggestions needed.
One per post so it's easy to see which get the most likes, not too long and swear words aren't allowed in titles.
I'll go first...
"Best mate is jail scum but she still insists she's the world's best mum"

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My name is Jo, but is it though, I tell so many lies that my nose grows, a jack of all trades, master of none, you know what they say she talks out of her bum

It's that time again folks, new thread title suggestions needed.
One per post so it's easy to see which get the most likes, not too long and swear words aren't allowed in titles.
I'll go first...
"Best mate is jail scum but she still insists she's the world's best mum"
Love it 😍
---
How about Piotr piper paid a bleep, it was her the time of the month but he wanted more, Jo didn’t know where he was to, hide the duct tape Jo, it could be you

• Haha
Best mate a violent criminal & her kids "2nd dad" but it's ok cos he's only "a little bit bad"

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 please like my message for some validation on how tit Joe is as a horse owner, parent, single mumma and oh also friend to someone I’d never wish to leave my child with no matter how good a friend they were, if that’s the best friends you can get and are so desperate to keep them then WOW I’d sit back and worry about why thats as good as it gets and that’s pretty low on the friends scale 🙄 but it takes a low life to need a low life in there life 🤷‍♀️

and if you don’t have better friends then that 🧐🧐🧐 then mmmm I don’t know what to say. If you feel that’s a good role model to be around L then I really have no words

if he was my Son you wouldn’t have him for much longer because I would take you straight to court with good lawyers for full custody, if you think it’s acceptable to leave him with him and advertise it,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My offer to the next thread “I am NVF, and my horses are looked after like Sh*t but don’t worry because I love my sex pest mate who i call daddy to my kid 🤣
---
Trying........and failing Kaff! 😂
These pesky trolls get everywhere don't they?! 😘
---
So Piotr's Prostitute Payment Plan has got £225 so far
Joe is half way to taking that money back to pay for his car then 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Kaff will you add my comment to the card but sorry i cant donate. 'dear piotr you filthy, thieving, dirty, good for nothing rapist i hope your balls shrivel up and your knob falls off while you rot in hell'

oh and that is bollocks saying 'honestly guys didnt expect this' umm your a bleeping liar just like your skanky mates because you wanted to raise his first months rent which is obviously going to be way more than £225 So yes you did expect that amount and more. Sounds just like jo's words..hmm i wonder if there are two people playing the role of kaff on that group 🤔 Either way they are all bleeping idiots funding that low life criminal and his workshy mate as well. GO bleeping GRAFT AND EARN A LIVING YOU PAIR OF LEECHES. Oh by the way jo no we dont slag your child off, we know you love to use that line because it gets peoples backs up when you say the trolls are picking on your kid, its YOU thats the problem, in someone elses care lowen would have been a completely different child, im pretty sure he'd be toilet trained, able to speak clearly, be polite, well mannered, not half as mardy as he is, eat a well balanced diet... there's a whole list of things he could have been but unfortunately you are his mother so the poor bugger has drawn the short straw in life.

Reactions: 5
Oh god what a cringe post crying at the camera cos girl at has lymphoma . Cue another go fund me

• Wow
So Girlcat has lymphoma and nothing can be done. Jo has done a reel of her holding her and crying with music.
Obviously it's sad for Girlcat and I hope she is given as much pain relief etc as possible to keep her comfortable until its time to pass.
HOWEVER yet again Jo has let her animal down, she said weeks ago that Girlcat was losing fur and had lumps but as usual Jo refused to spend money on the vets and self diagnosed her with an allergy and "treated' with antibiotics and steroids that were left over from a previous time because she failed to give her the full course, claiming delightedly that she had cured her a couple of days later.
Had she done what any decent pet owner would do and get her seen they may have been able to give her treatment and at least prolong her life if not cure her.
Jo you are a bleeping disgrace! You shouldn't be allowed ANY animal. You are a vile selfish piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I never understand people who just record themselves crying and then put it to music. Attention seeking at its best.
Write a post or do a video explaining properly why you are upset, don't just do this crying to the camera tit

So Girlcat has lymphoma and nothing can be done. Jo has done a reel of her holding her and crying with music.
Obviously it's sad for Girlcat and I hope she is given as much pain relief etc as possible to keep her comfortable until its time to pass.
HOWEVER yet again Jo has let her animal down, she said weeks ago that Girlcat was losing fur and had lumps but as usual Jo refused to spend money on the vets and self diagnosed her with an allergy and "treated' with antibiotics and steroids that were left over from a previous time because she failed to give her the full course, claiming delightedly that she had cured her a couple of days later.
Had she done what any decent pet owner would do and get her seen they may have been able to give her treatment and at least prolong her life if not cure her.
Jo you are a bleeping disgrace! You shouldn't be allowed ANY animal. You are a vile selfish piece of tit.
What a bleeping witch, Jo, you may have skin as thick as a rhino but listen up, you don’t deserve animals, none at all, you can’t look after your kid properly let alone a cat, mind you, she’s earnt her keep with your Girlcat scam, so winner winner eh, as for crying into the camera, let her go, why do your animals have to suffer every time 😡😡😡😡

Poor girlcat. But another one escapes the disgusting neglectful witch. That’s indie, ginnie and soon to be girlcat finally away from the cruel witch. Don’t worry though she’s made at least 4K out of her so has plenty for the vets bills as I’m sure she saved that money for girlcat and didn’t spend it on other things!

God hope she doesn’t get any more animals or kids for that matter as she can’t look after them!

Save your fake tears! No one believes them

Attachments

Tears of guilt. No animal should suffer in the hands of this beast.
Get Kath to pay the vet bills, or all the other idiots that sit back and watch you neglect your animals.
Another go fund pay due to be set up?? Ohh no that's right ,the other minions will set it up for you, just like the funding for pervy rapist pioter!!
Behind every fake tear is a smiling Jo waiting for the money to pour in.

Jo we all have better memories than you. We know every single scam you have pulled.
The cats old, do the done thing instead of using her for your next cash scam

You are a disgrace!!!
How can one person be so unlucky?? Escaping horses , feet caught in sheep fencing ( not suitable for horses) , the list is endless. You shouldn't be let lose with a clothes horse never mind a really animal.

That cats suffered long enough. She will be another that escapes your evil hands.
Blood money, that's all you use. ( Don't tell pervy pioter though cause any blood, he asks ( sorry takes ) his money back !!
---
Second hand embarrassment
Tears of guilt.. hope those tears don't make her eyes any shaggier.. Botox not working Jo !

• Heart
Poor Girlcat having a diagnosis like this but thankfully for her she'll soon be out of that tit pit and free from pain. Fake tears staring into the camera can't get any more pathetic. When my pets have been close to dying the last thing on my mind was recording myself looking like a train wreck, setting it to music and then posting it on line. Get a bleeping grip you sad pathetic slag. You are beyond fake and how you haven't lost more of your " beloved " pets is beyond a miracle. Should of taken her to a VET as soon as she began to look ill and loose weight instead of thinking you knew what was wrong and save yourself / your muppet supporters some money. All that time cancer has slowly been eating away her stomach. Nice one Jo. You literally deserve every bad thing coming your way. Now let's hope someone turns up at that wonderfully safe secure field and steals the rest of your poor neglected ponies so they have some chance of a happy safe life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.