No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every Time someone comments that maybe Trixie is missing Ginnie she says no, she doesn't care she's gone, barely noticed, but she got them as foals and they were together 24/7 just because they weren't stood next to each other all the time doesn't mean they don't miss each other, and when she bought them in they always shared a stable so Trixie isn't used to being in a stable alone.
She said if the muzzle doesn't work Trixie will have to go back to Jo's

Reactions: 4
What a load of bollocks, of course he's staying with Jo they just don't want to admit it.
And why does the money have to go from Kaff to Jo and then Piotr, why can't Kaff give it direct to him? No doubt Jo will take her cut and then give him what's left.
Comments are predictable, "oh I'd rather send direct to you Kath" "I trust you Kath" "I know you've got Jo and Piotr's best interests at heart Kath"
Pathetic twats

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Poor Trixie, she's going to explode one of these days.
But it's down to an irresponsible owner. She forgets Trixie is only over weight due to HER own lack of care or knowledge. She should maintain her all year around,not just in spring.
Poor Trixie, taken from her friends, locked in an outbuilding, pallets holding her in, hay nets tied under a window where Trixie is trying to look out the window. (Accident waiting to happen).
Jo is getting desperate for footage now, same old same old, horses escaping ! I have owned horses for many years and only had one breakout and that was into the neighbours field. So how does Worzel (Jo) have so many break outs?? Simple, bad management. She doesn't give a fk.
She keeps fat shaming Trixie, yet Jo is ugly inside and out. No Botox could improve that Worzel, she is a dirty low life scrot bag.

• Heart
But it's down to an irresponsible owner. She forgets Trixie is only over weight due to HER own lack of care or knowledge. She should maintain her all year around,not just in spring.
Poor Trixie, taken from her friends, locked in an outbuilding, pallets holding her in, hay nets tied under a window where Trixie is trying to look out the window. (Accident waiting to happen).
Jo is getting desperate for footage now, same old same old, horses escaping ! I have owned horses for many years and only had one breakout and that was into the neighbours field. So how does Worzel (Jo) have so many break outs?? Simple, bad management. She doesn't give a fk.
She keeps fat shaming Trixie, yet Jo is ugly inside and out. No Botox could improve that Worzel, she is a dirty low life scrot bag.
My friend has a cob who is a real good doer, she manages her weight all year with restricted grazing, time spent in stable or outdoor gravel area.

Reactions: 3
She is just such a really bad horse owner πŸ˜• I also have a pony who lives on literally fresh air bless him, but I manage his weight all year round, if that muzzle stays on Trixie it will be a miracle πŸ™„πŸ™„ it was so loose she could have that right off in minutes. But this sudden interest in Trixie when she hasn’t given a tit about her ever!!!!
And as for horse escapes, as I’ve already mentioned how did Bella get loose with her lead rope over her neck πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ It’s because jo put it over her neck and let her loose for content 🀨
As for all Β£ going direct to Kath and then to Joe 🀣🀣🀣 there won’t be much left if she even gives any to sex pest she will definitely be taking a big fat cut if £££ herself

and what has happened to Hugo’s rider πŸ™„ not seen anything about her the last couple of weeks πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I hope her parents are keeping her away knowing she has a convicted sex pest around, I know I would not allow my girl anywhere near her yard now, or horse if his about not a chance in hell would I risk it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If she put more effort in, in winter with trixie she wouldn't be as obese now winter is when us owners of good doers need to utilise it best we can to shed the pounds in prep for the spring grass, just using a muzzle alone won't really help much in my opinion she may not gain more but she won't lose any, she needs to exercise her regularly or do a track system for her, this winter she could do with fully clipping her out with no rug and just a 0g fill rug when it's wet weather otherwise she'll still be as fat next spring and eventually get ems or something and get lami then the poor thing is stuck in

• Heart
When she put the horses up at that grazing she said Brooke would still be able to ride Hugo but obviously we don't know if she is or not, if I were her parents I wouldn't want my 15 year old daughter anywhere near Jo or that disgusting piece of tit Piotr.
Jo has replied to comments about a track system saying it wouldn't work as Trixie doesn't respect fencing/tape. When they were home she said she'd walk Trixie up and down the lane when she walked the dogs but obviously she won't be doing that now.

• Heart
When she put the horses up at that grazing she said Brooke would still be able to ride Hugo but obviously we don't know if she is or not, if I were her parents I wouldn't want my 15 year old daughter anywhere near Jo or that disgusting piece of tit Piotr.
Jo has replied to comments about a track system saying it wouldn't work as Trixie doesn't respect fencing/tape. When they were home she said she'd walk Trixie up and down the lane when she walked the dogs but obviously she won't be doing that now.
Walking is better than nothing but she'll need to be doing 10/15 min of trotting a day to make any type of difference just 10/15 min a day of trotting or getting there heart rate going really helps them regulate there blood sugers n helps with ems prone ponies

Oh and the reason Jo has been going on and on about pig oil is because she's added several different bottles to her Amazon associate list which means she gets commission if people buy through it. However jo has said herself several times she will only recommend stuff she loves and uses herself, most of those bottles she hasn't tried and even the one she is using she replied to a comment saying she'd let everyone know if it worked, so she's already encouraging people to buy stuff even though she doesn't know if it's any good.
She's also put multiple tins of cuprinol paint on there, the stuff she's used for the caravan is supposed to be for wood but as usual Jo doesn't care about doing things properly and has put it on metal but insists it's fine.

• Wow
  • Sick
As a parent I’d not let my daughter anywhere near him even if someone else is there not a bloody chance, he could try to groom her or anything, I would not even want my daughter to speak or come into any contact with a convicted sex pest 🀨

As usual swearing, calling them names and sticking her finger up at them but it's her fault they get into these situations in the first place.
Poor Jack could have been like that for hours, the ground was all churned up where he was but yet again she makes sure she's got her phone out to record rather than see to him immediately.
Says they were leaning over to get to the long grass, she's put electric tape up now.
Of course made a point of moaning about the cost to have the farrier out again, don't worry Jo you will have the money the minions pay out for pervy Piotr soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Whoo hoo!!! Hi Jo it's meee!!! Are you ready to read all the negative made up twisted tit I write about you?? Get yourself a cuppa and settle down then and if you are good I'll even say something positive about you because it clearly annoys you that I never do so....not that you ever read here obviously!
So it was driving piotrs new car that she paid Β£500 for up to the horses whilst the convicted criminal babysat the kid who apparently we all slag off constantly on here..... We don't slag your kid Jo we slag you for dragging him up to be as rude and vile as you are and failing to ensure he's safe as well as teaching him basics like talking. We say all the time it's not his fault he's got you as his mother but that he doesn't stand much chance in life with you as his mentor.
She spends ages walking around trying to find Hugos shoes because both he and Jack now need the farrier.
Field is full of tit and grass pretty short but it's too much hassle taking them to Gemma field.
She got really pissy about the comments saying wire is no good for horses, said people always have to point out the obvious but not everyone keeps their horses on pristine yards, luckily she's got thick skin and doesn't need to justify herself.... And then tries to justify it by saying it was emergency grazing and it was needed in a hurry! πŸ˜‚
Ginnie is getting on amazing in her new home, gets groomed every day and has a new old pony friend who she's bonded well with.
She then goes on this huge ranty rant saying how people would always find fault with her content so she just used to post all the pretty stuff but it wasn't really her and no different to the other stuff on social media.
And then all the stuff with Piotr came out and the trolls commented on every article linking her with him, people messaged her saying they would unfollow or unsubscribe. She doesn't care, she welcomes it because it's her page and he's her friend, supporters are mostly strangers and some have turned on her and joined a vicious site (Tattle) to hate on her.
Piotr didn't rape her and he didn't video himself raping her, the girl lied about everything and made herself look stupid because she wanted the compensation money as a victim. She wasn't allowed to see the video evidence before the court case but it proved he was innocent, it showed her getting up to get the lube and therefore he wasn't holding her down. Lots of sick twisted fucks lie because they want the money, it was laughed out of court, the papers are cunts, they have ruined his future they only report the stuff to get attention and views. The witch isn't being charged but Piotr could sue her. She even advertised her services in Bristol the day after the alleged rape which was shown in court.
Yes he tied one wrist to the door but he wasn't found guilty he plead guilty and he's served his time for that.
She basically says that his friendship is all she cares about, she pretty much said that all her friends from nvf mean nothing to her but of course they are all too stupid to actually realise that.
She says she will carry on with nvf forever, she only does it for her and lowen to look back at, she doesn't look at the insights or figures, she doesn't care if she gains or loses.
And then says but her insights have gone through the roof recently and she's gained a thousand new followers because of her duck you attitude and real content! πŸ˜‚ Piotr brings out the best in her, he's her go to mate (take note Kaff, Julia, Trash and Sebly!)
She doesn't read Tattle but had a look when the Piotr stuff came out but it's soooo boring and they twist everything. They slag off her and her child, her appearance but when they do that they lose their argument because they just look like hole and worse than the person they are slating, they have dropped to a lower level so therefore she's won.
She tries to understand where the hate comes from, they think she reads it every day but she doesn't (C'mon now Jo you really can't afford for that nose to grow any bigger!) she's done nothing personal to any of them..... But you don't know who we are Jo so how do you know its not personal??
She's convinced we are just after validation, that we crave the likes on our comments so we say horrible things to get it. There's only about ten of us, without her we would have nothing to talk about and therefore no way to get validation πŸ˜‚
She goes on and on about how she doesn't do nvf for likes.... No Jo you do it for the money and gifts and the Tattle lot should put more effort into themselves and try harder, do better, don't attack her, record their own lives and get validation that way.
We don't do that Jo because we want to earn our living honestly and actually feel good about it, proud of ourselves knowing that we haven't lied and scammed vulnerable people to send us money and gifts.
And then she doesn't mention the name but clearly she's talking about Miss P who does a minute by minute run down every time... I do Jo, how's this one going for you so far?!
She says she hasn't read it properly but she wonders if she ever says positive stuff about her, probably not but if all the ones on Tattle subscribed they would probably see how sad they are to do what they do and never say anything true or honest and they would realise that actually Jo has won! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Ah Jo you are funny, maybe you should try stand up comedy sweetie πŸ˜‚
She says she's worked since she was 14 often three jobs at once, bought her own school uniform etc, did every job under the sun including care work, Sainsbury's, painting and decorating (really???!! I'm guessing you didn't do that for long given the tit way you paint your own place) trained point to pointers, worked on farms, with showjumpers, ran her own shop (yeah the one that opened once in a blue moon)
She's worked bleeping hard over the years for peanuts, people may say she does duck all now but she's done her hard graft.
But she wasn't a mum when she did those jobs and unlike Jo lots of people work three jobs AND have kids and a house to look after.
She says if she'd known someone who didn't have to work and could have the life she has now she would be envious so that's the only reason she can think of for people not liking her. Let me help you out then Jo, we hate you because you lie, you scam, you treat your kid and animals like tit, you give out incorrect harmful advice yet refuse to listen to advice yourself, you prey on your vulnerable followers, you lose or ruin everything you are gifted, you are so ungrateful, you think you are above the law, you never accept responsibility when things go wrong, you pretend to suffer from depression and be a victim of DV just to get attention and sympathy, you constantly drop hints for things you want it about having no money despite admitting you earn more money than when you worked full time..... And that's just a few reasons Jo, there's plenty more.
She then got home and pervy piotr was in the garden, he's built new steps from the decking which do actually look ok but she has ruined the "garden" already by putting really cheap tacky ornaments around including this hideous light up bird one that Kaff bought her, seriously that woman has no taste at all!
And that was it..... Oh but I said I'd break with tradition and say something positive about Jo so here it is........ Umm...... Ah yes..... Jo is very very good at talking absolute shite and pretending that the trolls don't bother her when they clearly do! There you go Jo, don't say I never do anything for you! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whoo hoo!!! Hi Jo it's meee!!! Are you ready to read all the negative made up twisted tit I write about you?? Get yourself a cuppa and settle down then and if you are good I'll even say something positive about you because it clearly annoys you that I never do so....not that you ever read here obviously!
So it was driving piotrs new car that she paid Β£500 for up to the horses whilst the convicted criminal babysat the kid who apparently we all slag off constantly on here..... We don't slag your kid Jo we slag you for dragging him up to be as rude and vile as you are and failing to ensure he's safe as well as teaching him basics like talking. We say all the time it's not his fault he's got you as his mother but that he doesn't stand much chance in life with you as his mentor.
She spends ages walking around trying to find Hugos shoes because both he and Jack now need the farrier.
Field is full of tit and grass pretty short but it's too much hassle taking them to Gemma field.
She got really pissy about the comments saying wire is no good for horses, said people always have to point out the obvious but not everyone keeps their horses on pristine yards, luckily she's got thick skin and doesn't need to justify herself.... And then tries to justify it by saying it was emergency grazing and it was needed in a hurry! πŸ˜‚
Ginnie is getting on amazing in her new home, gets groomed every day and has a new old pony friend who she's bonded well with.
She then goes on this huge ranty rant saying how people would always find fault with her content so she just used to post all the pretty stuff but it wasn't really her and no different to the other stuff on social media.
And then all the stuff with Piotr came out and the trolls commented on every article linking her with him, people messaged her saying they would unfollow or unsubscribe. She doesn't care, she welcomes it because it's her page and he's her friend, supporters are mostly strangers and some have turned on her and joined a vicious site (Tattle) to hate on her.
Piotr didn't rape her and he didn't video himself raping her, the girl lied about everything and made herself look stupid because she wanted the compensation money as a victim. She wasn't allowed to see the video evidence before the court case but it proved he was innocent, it showed her getting up to get the lube and therefore he wasn't holding her down. Lots of sick twisted fucks lie because they want the money, it was laughed out of court, the papers are cunts, they have ruined his future they only report the stuff to get attention and views. The witch isn't being charged but Piotr could sue her. She even advertised her services in Bristol the day after the alleged rape which was shown in court.
Yes he tied one wrist to the door but he wasn't found guilty he plead guilty and he's served his time for that.
She basically says that his friendship is all she cares about, she pretty much said that all her friends from nvf mean nothing to her but of course they are all too stupid to actually realise that.
She says she will carry on with nvf forever, she only does it for her and lowen to look back at, she doesn't look at the insights or figures, she doesn't care if she gains or loses.
And then says but her insights have gone through the roof recently and she's gained a thousand new followers because of her duck you attitude and real content! πŸ˜‚ Piotr brings out the best in her, he's her go to mate (take note Kaff, Julia, Trash and Sebly!)
She doesn't read Tattle but had a look when the Piotr stuff came out but it's soooo boring and they twist everything. They slag off her and her child, her appearance but when they do that they lose their argument because they just look like hole and worse than the person they are slating, they have dropped to a lower level so therefore she's won.
She tries to understand where the hate comes from, they think she reads it every day but she doesn't (C'mon now Jo you really can't afford for that nose to grow any bigger!) she's done nothing personal to any of them..... But you don't know who we are Jo so how do you know its not personal??
She's convinced we are just after validation, that we crave the likes on our comments so we say horrible things to get it. There's only about ten of us, without her we would have nothing to talk about and therefore no way to get validation πŸ˜‚
She goes on and on about how she doesn't do nvf for likes.... No Jo you do it for the money and gifts and the Tattle lot should put more effort into themselves and try harder, do better, don't attack her, record their own lives and get validation that way.
We don't do that Jo because we want to earn our living honestly and actually feel good about it, proud of ourselves knowing that we haven't lied and scammed vulnerable people to send us money and gifts.
And then she doesn't mention the name but clearly she's talking about Miss P who does a minute by minute run down every time... I do Jo, how's this one going for you so far?!
She says she hasn't read it properly but she wonders if she ever says positive stuff about her, probably not but if all the ones on Tattle subscribed they would probably see how sad they are to do what they do and never say anything true or honest and they would realise that actually Jo has won! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Ah Jo you are funny, maybe you should try stand up comedy sweetie πŸ˜‚
She says she's worked since she was 14 often three jobs at once, bought her own school uniform etc, did every job under the sun including care work, Sainsbury's, painting and decorating (really???!! I'm guessing you didn't do that for long given the tit way you paint your own place) trained point to pointers, worked on farms, with showjumpers, ran her own shop (yeah the one that opened once in a blue moon)
She's worked bleeping hard over the years for peanuts, people may say she does duck all now but she's done her hard graft.
But she wasn't a mum when she did those jobs and unlike Jo lots of people work three jobs AND have kids and a house to look after.
She says if she'd known someone who didn't have to work and could have the life she has now she would be envious so that's the only reason she can think of for people not liking her. Let me help you out then Jo, we hate you because you lie, you scam, you treat your kid and animals like tit, you give out incorrect harmful advice yet refuse to listen to advice yourself, you prey on your vulnerable followers, you lose or ruin everything you are gifted, you are so ungrateful, you think you are above the law, you never accept responsibility when things go wrong, you pretend to suffer from depression and be a victim of DV just to get attention and sympathy, you constantly drop hints for things you want it about having no money despite admitting you earn more money than when you worked full time..... And that's just a few reasons Jo, there's plenty more.
She then got home and pervy piotr was in the garden, he's built new steps from the decking which do actually look ok but she has ruined the "garden" already by putting really cheap tacky ornaments around including this hideous light up bird one that Kaff bought her, seriously that woman has no taste at all!
And that was it..... Oh but I said I'd break with tradition and say something positive about Jo so here it is........ Umm...... Ah yes..... Jo is very very good at talking absolute shite and pretending that the trolls don't bother her when they clearly do! There you go Jo, don't say I never do anything for you! 😘
Brilliant once again Miss P πŸ‘

That was brilliant Miss P I’m sure Jo and kath will have a lovely phone call dissecting all that later while they are not reading here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
So Jo making out she didn't know what Kaff was planning, she says Kaff is doing it behind Piotr's back yet Kaff herself stated that she didn't want to do anything without him knowing what was going on so which is it???
Both as bad as each other for lying, you really need to get your stories straight ladies!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That was brilliant Miss P I’m sure Jo and kath will have a lovely phone call dissecting all that later while they are not reading here πŸ˜‚
Thank you thank you , honestly without your validation my life would just be so boring, seeing those likes and laughing emojis really makes my life worth living .
Please note that I laughed at your comment so that you too have the validation you are clearly so desperate for!
(I don't understand why Jo has such a problem with us, we are such funny fuckers!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.