No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my last old dog passed away it took me about two months to tell people, the thought of doing all that publicly now I just can't fathom.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion

"Another neglected pet cos Jo thinks she's a vet, how many more will die whilst she begs for cash and fake cries?"

Reactions: 7
It's the way she looked down for me I felt a little sorry at first but I got onto her page and watched it and thought that look down was so fake and dramatic honestly

Reactions: 3
Or maybe...

Poor "innocent" mate & a cat that's sick, cue fake tears & sob stories, send donations quick!

Reactions: 5
From trolls to voyeurs now! 😂
What's the betting she had to explain what a voyeur was to Jo!😂
I don't give a tit how much they raise, as far as I'm concerned even one penny is too much for that scum.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
From trolls to voyeurs now! 😂
What's the betting she had to explain what a voyeur was to Jo!😂
I don't give a tit how much they raise, as far as I'm concerned even one penny is too much for that scum.
Strange choice of word in the sentence.
I mean Kath using the word voyeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Strange choice of word in the sentence.
I mean Kath using the word voyeur.
Clearly been spending too much time with Piotr, I expect that's another of his favourite pastimes too!
Clearly Kaff isn't any more clued up than Jo when it comes to vocabulary, she probably thought it made her sound intelligent!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen her attempt to make herself look more attractive than a steaming turd cleaning the quad and I'm not gonna lie I was a little bit sick in my mouth🤢 So glad she is managing to deal with her devastation at Girlcats diagnosis in a positive way!!!

• Haha
But of course the pervs love it, the fact she loves their comments shows just how desperate she is for attention even from old men like them.
Dave is the sad loser who buys her washing powder and comments regularly on her posts and videos, right wierdo, and they all know where she lives!
I guess whilst Piotr is living with her she's safe from pervs.....oh wait...😂

Attachments

• Sick
It’s such a hard watch. She cannot dance. She’s so awkward and false! Awful
Yeah nice one kath. Clearly almost the same level of education as your loved one! To call them “voyeurs” under the circumstances of what pitor did is pretty sick I think.

Jesus if Jo or any of her twats had any brains they’d be dangerous !

Attachments

Thread title suggestion

Won't pay for a vet so cat is now dying, cue fake tears, sob stories and plenty of lying!

• Heart
Never thought I would ever see anything worse than “dad dancing” by Ricky Gervais

• Haha
Don't forget to like your favourite thread title suggestion as will soon be time to start a new thread!
(From page 48)

Oh so now there's 5 on a acre field ...phaaaaa..when they don't escape obvs.....trying to keep little ne in without company ermmm of course its going to As a rough guide you allow One acre per horse ... Now I know correct grammar and spelling are not Jo's strong points but I would think Jo would know how to count ...she sure can count when money is involved so her maths should be okay ...
Oh so now there's 5 on a acre field ...phaaaaa..when they don't escape obvs.....trying to keep little ne in without company ermmm of course its going to escape out derrrrr...really!!!!
As a rough guide you allow One acre per horse ... Now I know correct grammar and spelling are not Jo's strong points but I would think Jo would know how to count ...she sure can count when money is involved so her maths should be quite good ... sadly not 5 on just 1 acre !!! The math isn't mathing

Whilst I’m sad for girl cat 😞 it’s just laughable that after the music and tears where she just continually looks into the camera 🤷‍♀️ But do the right thing and let her go, you Joe the vet again that didn’t take her responsibly to the vet a few weeks ago and just gave her what you had available, why are you still letting her suffer 😞😞 because she is suffering but as long as you can drag it out to get more views or ££ you will 😢 you said how much weight she has lost in the last 2 months so you knew she was poorly 😢 otherwise how did you know that 🤨 but don’t you worry keep crying into the camera whilst she is suffering you nasty horrible person.

Don’t worry because you will take every penny that is raised for sex pest 🧐 and any idiot that sends ££ to that collection ne

Girl cat will die a slow death in her hands. She won't take her to be euthanized.
Wait for the video

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Girl cat will die a slow death in her hands. She won't take her to be euthanized.
Wait for the video
Cats often take themselves off to die, jo will be pissed off if she misses the opportunity to make content out of her for the last time.
There's always the overdose of CBD like she did with Indie I suppose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.