Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really?

Audrey Hepburn wouldn't want to be close friends with a nazi sympathizer.
I thought she compared herself to Brigitte Bardot, in one of her last videos with Joey (bridesmaid one?) she showed a photo she had given him of Brigitte that was hung over her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But if she’s all about the 24/7 yoga, surely that would naturally improve her turnout? I mean, I can sympathise, I can’t do “proper” ballet anymore due to injuries, but at least I try during barre exercises. The Anna Edit is the same, she rolls right over her ankles, looking like she’s about to tit herself when she’s shown a time lapse of her barre class. That’s not being unable to turnout, it’s just poor technique.

Sorry, it’s just an absolute bugbear of mine! If we wanted to see a proper barre routine, Niomi, we’d look at Yasmine Naghdi.
OT but love Yasmine 😁 Couldn't agree more, her form looks so slapdash. I wanted to grab her feet to stop her from sickling.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if anyone’s interested but this was the response from The University Arms! Basically a fob off to say it’s within the rules.
Typical PR response! They may “need all the help they can get” but doesn’t that mean from PAYING customers at the appropriate time (aka when cases and deaths aren’t on the rise?). Seems all they can about is the engagement her pointless stay would have got them.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if anyone’s interested but this was the response from The University Arms! Basically a fob off to say it’s within the rules.
How did you contact them? Happy to jump on this and see if they give me the same standard response.

Reactions: 3
How did you contact them? Happy to jump on this and see if they give me the same standard response.
I PMd them on instagram this morning to complain after I saw their response to @BattieHattie . I also stressed that Niomi was a superspreader who's been violating rules non stop for the past few weeks. Waiting for a reply.

Reactions: 7
Funny how they say "Both Niomi and the hotel have been following the COVID guidelines" when we literally have ALL seen an abundance of proof that she has not!! (proof which she has posted herself on her own socials!!) Obviously the hotel does not know this, but she's been violating the guidelines over and over again by meeting with dozens and dozens of people on a weekly basis. They really don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Eeek, I know the hotel aren’t being sensible but I honestly feel so sorry for hospitality businesses struggling at the moment. They are probably just trying anything they can to survive.

Reactions: 13

This video just came up for me. First few mins - it's the one where she went to help in a charity shop for a bit. It's soo pahfect, you can just go and do a few hours a week on the weekend or during the week. But not for Niomi, obvs. Only all us peasants should volunteer.

Reactions: 5

This video just came up for me. First few mins - it's the one where she went to help in a charity shop for a bit. It's soo pahfect, you can just go and do a few hours a week on the weekend or during the week. But not for Niomi, obvs. Only all us peasants should volunteer.
Don’t forget how she has to mention how great it is that she’s educating her child sister about plant-based alternatives :rolleyes: just let the poor kid eat some boxed Mac n cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wow the only way she could have hidden that more is if she changed the font color, how deceiving!
this is actually illegal - she could be fined for how hidden that is. the FTC rules state it has to be OBVIOUSLY displayed that it's a gift, people have gotten fined for doing it like this.

Yes! I was going to mention this too. Who cares about her acting talent, as long as she’s beautiful :rolleyes:
really off topic but I went to elementary school with Lily Collins and was on student council with her. she was always a nice girl. little annoying that she gets leading roles in stuff just bc her father is Phil Collins (same reason she got a decent role in our school musical after she initially didnt lol) but alas that is how the cookie crumbles here in Hollyweird.

Reactions: 18
Don’t forget how she has to mention how great it is that she’s educating her child sister about plant-based alternatives :rolleyes: just let the poor kid eat some boxed Mac n cheese
There was one vlog where daisy-mae was having oats? With some honey. And niomi points out to daisy-mae that honey is still sugar though!! Her poor wee sister

And that outfit she put together for the window'Amazeballs!!' 😴😴

Reactions: 1
There was one vlog where daisy-mae was having oats? With some honey. And niomi points out to daisy-mae that honey is still sugar though!! Her poor wee sister
Yes I think it was pancakes with maple syrup! There was also one vlog when they were on holiday and Niomi had to correct Daisy Mae that she didn’t actually have ice cream every day, or something like that. Sad I remember these things :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
How shocking is that. Like water dripping on a stone.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.