Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We managed to make a thread at the same time, not sure how I can delete mine (I reported my own comment so hopefully the mods can take it down soon).

Anyway back to NimNim:

What's new:

- Skincare launch fail, she is already over it seems.
- Not getting over the breakup gracefully, tries to be sexy, Joey is laughing and counting his lucky stars that he escaped.
- Niomi is breaking every lockdown rule ever, not even wearing masks, and is going about London as carefree as a piece of a loaf bread floating in
one's tomato soup.
- She is looking worse for wear, she tries to make it seems like she's living a fulfilling and happy life after the breakup, but you can see only misery
and sadness in her eyes.
- Her friend is as stupid as her, hosting her 24´th baby shower and is not going around saying that is was #joke #youdontknowme

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
someone needs to lock the old one as well, I have no idea how (tech is not my forte :LOL:)m also love the title!

Reactions: 3
Also just to add because I thought it was funny

-Niomi sent a message to the girl who spotted her in London with a mystery man.

Still interested how Niomi knew who this girl was on Instagram.

Also I forgot to mention about Niomi's STUPID friend @thelondonchatter - how ridiculous it is that she thinks 'following' her is unconditional. She mentioned that if we don't follow her we must not understand her humour, as if we could not have been people who just chose to unfollow having witnessed her irresponsible and selfish behaviour.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also just to add because I thought it was funny

-Niomi sent a message to the girl who spotted her in London with a mystery man.

Still interested how Niomi knew who this girl was on Instagram.
That's a bit creepy of Niomi, how did she know who took that picture?

Reactions: 9
If you refer to the old threat the girl posted a message Niomi sent her! I asked her how Niomi knew her @ but the thread was closed :) Would be great to hear over here!

Reactions: 6
Too funny that she can’t delete the less positive comments now because she doubled down on the whole ‘I don’t delete comments’ thing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am the girl “ thatweirdintrovert” and the other profile “oncewasblindbutnowisee is also mine but I didn’t want to comment this harsh with my private profile cause I was sure that she will block thatweirdintrovert and the comment anyways. So I never said that I saw her lol I live in Vienna, Austria ( also sorry for my English but i love this forum and wanted to join)
So .. what should I reply guys? Help lol
64F2523D-312C-4867-AB7E-909FEDB5B0FB.png

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I am the girl “ thatweirdintrovert” and the other profile “oncewasblindbutnowisee is also mine but I didn’t want to comment this harsh with my private profile cause I was sure that she will block thatweirdintrovert and the comment anyways. So I never said that I saw her lol I live in Vienna, Austria ( also sorry for my English but i love this forum and wanted to join)
So .. what should I reply guys? Help lolView attachment 280762
Wow - weird!!! Why does she think it was you?

Reactions: 10
So .. what should I reply guys? Help lol
Thats a bit scary.

Reactions: 15
"Lol sorry I couldn't. I was too busy social distancing and respecting COVID rules."

Too much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I mean, this is literally proof that she’s moved on or she wouldn’t do this.

Reactions: 20
I commented that I saw pictures of her and I saw them on this forum lol I just wanted to kinda expose her to her followers

Reactions: 13
281CDC06-51C5-4D40-8C04-A0B34A5EE45F.jpeg

Wait so you replied to yourself? That is kinda odd tbh. I can see why she thinks you saw her if you’re also the account who said ‘I have pictures and can show you’?

Reactions: 26
I commented that I saw pictures of her and I saw them on this forum lol I just wanted to kinda expose her to her followers
Ah I see. The way you said “I have pictures” makes it sound like it was you and not the other tattler. V interesting niomi dm’d you though!

Reactions: 14
I‘m laughing at her pettiness to actually send a message. She must be fuming!

Reactions: 39
I would not respond. You can't 'win.'

But also, meow Nims. Saucer of plant-based milk for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
These influencers (sorry Nims, I know that’s not you because you live on a higher plane of existence) really destest being called out on their hypocrisy.

It’s a two way street. You can’t just exist as an influencer without any kind of engagement. And if that engagement is becoming less positive, like any business you need to consider why.

She’s a shill. She sells her followers stuff they don’t need and she doesn’t use.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.