Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was one vlog where daisy-mae was having oats? With some honey. And niomi points out to daisy-mae that honey is still sugar though!! Her poor wee sister
I watched this one the other day, I think it was pancakes in Brighton. Daisy Mae was like 'don't forget, they're sugar free!' Niomi smiles wryly at the camera and says 'well, that's in the maple syrup.' Cow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I watched this one the other day, I think it was pancakes in Brighton. Daisy Mae was like 'don't forget, they're sugar free!' Niomi smiles wryly at the camera and says 'well, that's in the maple syrup.' Cow
Yes! Sorry, it was that. But niomi seemed like a witch. Imagine being that way to a child and how they eat.

Reactions: 21
She really does come across as a very snide, unpleasant person. Alcohol is FULL of sugar- wonder if she knows???🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Niomi Smart #10 Couldn’t care less for the Covid spread, self-love whilst SmartSkin’s officially dead.

Reactions: 26
Niomi Smart #10 - Superspreader Nims, always at the gym, her yoga form is a farce and it takes her hours to run a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unbelievable. She doesn't even question her attitude, does she? I hope Daisy Mae doesn't end up with guilt about food just because her older sister whom she adores is a damn lunatic. At least they don't live together.

Reactions: 18
Unbelievable. She doesn't even question her attitude, does she? I hope Daisy Mae doesn't end up with guilt about food just because her older sister whom she adores is a damn lunatic. At least they don't live together.
Yeah I’m glad Niomi doesn’t live with her because her Mum seems to not care much about the food thing. I watched a Vlogmas the other day (can’t remember which one) but Niomi was with her Mum and they got coffees, Niomi said hers is an oaty almondy vegantastic latte or whatever she got and her Mum was like ‘ha, and I’ve got a full fat cappuccino! ☺‘ then Niomi was like haha hm 🙂 looked at the camera like ‘wouldn’t catch me drinking that’ then it moved on. But I’m glad her Mum seems more grounded about food and hopefully it shields Daisy Mae a bit from Niomi. I’m uncomfortable that a child her age even knows what ‘sugar free’ really is or means to be honest? It seems unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
niomi smart #10 morning yoga and drinking with nazi snobs, you've been busy haven't you dimbobs

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah I’m glad Niomi doesn’t live with her because her Mum seems to not care much about the food thing. I watched a Vlogmas the other day (can’t remember which one) but Niomi was with her Mum and they got coffees, Niomi said hers is an oaty almondy vegantastic latte or whatever she got and her Mum was like ‘ha, and I’ve got a full fat cappuccino! ☺‘ then Niomi was like haha hm 🙂 looked at the camera like ‘wouldn’t catch me drinking that’ then it moved on. But I’m glad her Mum seems more grounded about food and hopefully it shields Daisy Mae a bit from Niomi. I’m uncomfortable that a child her age even knows what ‘sugar free’ really is or means to be honest? It seems unnecessary.
I remember I watched their Mother’s Day vlog and they went to afternoon tea. Mom ate her entire spread and the vegan spread (for Niomi) had barely been touched.

Reactions: 6
Thread title #10 Super spreader. Eyes deader. 'Put meeee 1st' Dimbobs cried.'I'm lonely', she lied.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, such great marketing. Buy my skin care- here is a picture of a black person?
1603837788491.png

She is one of her muses, so I went to the website to finally read about her and the others, and the link goes nowhere (redirects to itself).
👏👏👏
Niomi also said 'I always feel more calm and ready for the week ahead after a self-care Sunday'. So it is not only about how she looks, you guuys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her mum seems much kinder and normal.

Reactions: 10
Don't hold back!! 🤣🤣
I mean Niomi completed a marathon and rather than say "well done", her gran's first comment was "at least you look good" or something. And when she did the skincare video with her mum and gran, they were showing photos of each other when young... Niomi's mum was showing hers and the whole time, the gran had her head straight down, admiring her own photo 😂 . She's also married up twice I think, so I am sure she's devastated that Niomi's Woodward connection is gone...maybe more so than Nimbob. She also keeps commenting on Niomi's photos how good it was to see her, while Niomi is mixing multiple households, etc.

Reactions: 13
Both her mum and grandma seem concerned with appearances. I can see how it would rub off on Dimbobs.

My mum has always told me never to be friends with women because they're competition :oops: And that I have to get breast implants to find a husband. So yeah, I'm way too obsessed with my appearance because I've always been told it's my only worth.

So I guess this is why Niomi doesn't have a personality because she's been focused on her appearance her whole life. Even her "hobbies" are all superficial... yoga, skincare, healthy eating. It's all connected to her appearance.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
No, I get the impression that Niomi compares herself to Audrey Hepburn and will want to age naturally like she did.
she fancies herself as more as a Brigitte Bardot.
Remember that picture she got Joey, that was of Brigitte Bardot and some other actor. She said she got it , because it reminded her of them .
Yes Brigitte Bardot who was known for her sex appeal . How Niomi thinks like her , beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.