Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiot has to go out there during another flare up of Covid and rub her sweaty hands all over a wooden bar. Sounds safe as hell.

Seriously, I can't...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Random but I’m really curious how much SmartSkin she’s ACTUALLY sold... all we see on social are the gifted PR packages

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How do we know there is actual stock of it, the whole thing seems odd and her own advertising of it is barely lukewarm at best.

Reactions: 7
she fancies herself as more as a Brigitte Bardot.
Remember that picture she got Joey, that was of Brigitte Bardot and some other actor. She said she got it , because it reminded her of them .
Yes Brigitte Bardot who was known for her sex appeal . How Niomi thinks like her , beyond me.
It's also beyond me. Brigitte Bardot was the sex symbol of 1950s and 1960s.
Niomi has zero of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Random but I’m really curious how much SmartSkin she’s ACTUALLY sold... all we see on social are the gifted PR packages
I’m curious too. Has Smartskin been tagged by any plebs on Instagram or tiktok? Feels like the brand has NO social media presence

Reactions: 15
Yeah, it's weird. I haven't read any reviews about it or anything. They haven't even updated their Facebook page to say it's launched.

Perhaps it's a drug front for vegan cocaine? SmartSniff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Both her mum and grandma seem concerned with appearances. I can see how it would rub off on Dimbobs.

My mum has always told me never to be friends with women because they're competition :oops: And that I have to get breast implants to find a husband. So yeah, I'm way too obsessed with my appearance because I've always been told it's my only worth.

So I guess this is why Niomi doesn't have a personality because she's been focused on her appearance her whole life. Even her "hobbies" are all superficial... yoga, skincare, healthy eating. It's all connected to her appearance.
Sorry to go off topic but I see your posts a lot and you’re funny and nice, it sounds like you have an interesting life from what you’ve said and you’d be interesting to talk to. I’m sorry your mum has made you feel that way, but your appearance is not your only worth!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I remember when Marcus gifted her an art piece of Audrey doing the middle finger or something...she was NOT happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did you guys see Kim Kardashian’s self absorbed birthday post about her family having a luxurious celebration on a luxurious island and pretending covid doesn’t exist???

It reminded me of miss Nimbobs so much!! What is covid to our yoga princess?

Reactions: 21
Did you guys see Kim Kardashian’s self absorbed birthday post about her family having a luxurious celebration on a luxurious island and pretending covid doesn’t exist???

Yep, another example of big ego and small brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Omg yes! I was going to say the same thing when I saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely sees herself as Audrey Hepburn.
She wishes she were like Audrey. She can fake the makeup and the mannerism, she cannot fake Audrey's compassion, strength and charity. Imagine Hepburn giving some child or her spouse tit about the calories in her breakfast... There are far better things for Niomi to be inspired by if she wants to be like her, apart from her eyeliner. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Sorry to go off topic but I see your posts a lot and you’re funny and nice, it sounds like you have an interesting life from what you’ve said and you’d be interesting to talk to. I’m sorry your mum has made you feel that way, but your appearance is not your only worth!
this is how i feel about you @judgejohndeed 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She wishes she were like Audrey. She can fake the makeup and the mannerism, she cannot fake Audrey's compassion, strength and charity. Imagine Hepburn giving some child or her spouse tit about the calories in her breakfast... There are far better things for Niomi to be inspired by if she wants to be like her, apart from her eyeliner. :rolleyes:
(y) + Audrey Hepburn was born into an aristocratic family. Niomi wishes she was born having aristocratic blood.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Aww, I love you Tattlers! This place is like therapy for me 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 29
(y) + Audrey Hepburn was born into an aristocratic family. Niomi wishes she was born having aristocratic blood.
She needs to get herself a transfusion; problem solved. Then straight off to 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'..........matcha, natch.🍵

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.