Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think it was weird in her new video when she said 'I adore Lily Collins'......i think she'a absolutely beautiful'..... just shows how obsessed with looks she is. Like she adores someone just because she thinks they're good looking? Probably what she did with Joe.
I think she likes Lily Collins because she thinks she looks like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t really get the whole trend of barre classes. Every influencer I’ve seen recording themselves doing it are just terrible at it. Like Niomi right there, she’s not even turning out her hips, legs or ankles at all! What’s the point?

Reactions: 7
She's showing us what a super varied fitness freak she is!! Her yoga form is shocking and she thinks she's going to be a teacher................excuse my mirth. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
I don’t really get the whole trend of barre classes. Every influencer I’ve seen recording themselves doing it are just terrible at it. Like Niomi right there, she’s not even turning out her hips, legs or ankles at all! What’s the point?
To be fair, not everyone can turn out properly. Doesn’t mean you can’t do barre. Most instructors just tell you to turn out as much as you physically and safely can. It’s still an awesome workout.

Reactions: 15
But if she’s all about the 24/7 yoga, surely that would naturally improve her turnout? I mean, I can sympathise, I can’t do “proper” ballet anymore due to injuries, but at least I try during barre exercises. The Anna Edit is the same, she rolls right over her ankles, looking like she’s about to tit herself when she’s shown a time lapse of her barre class. That’s not being unable to turnout, it’s just poor technique.

Sorry, it’s just an absolute bugbear of mine! If we wanted to see a proper barre routine, Niomi, we’d look at Yasmine Naghdi.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But if she’s all about the 24/7 yoga, surely that would naturally improve her turnout? I mean, I can sympathise, I can’t do “proper” ballet anymore due to injuries, but at least I try during barre exercises. The Anna Edit is the same, she rolls right over her ankles, looking like she’s about to tit herself when she’s shown a time lapse of her barre class. That’s not being unable to turnout, it’s just poor technique.
Her yoga form is poor as well though. I posted a pic a few pages back of her downward dog. It’s more about being seen to be doing the workouts than actually doing them and doing them properly for her

Reactions: 16
Her push up / burpee form is also terrible. She sinks in the middle like a melted pudding.

It's always bothered me that she only compliments other women by calling them gorgeous/beautiful/stunning. It's the first thing she says about any girl who appears in her vlogs, the only thing she can say about any celebrity she likes, and her hero is Audrey Hepburn because she's "absolutely beautiful". Then again her grandmother congratulated her running a marathon by toasting that she looked amazing doing it so she was clearly raised in an environment where looks = everything.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Joe is probably just as boring as niomi. All he did in her vlogs was stand and smile like some robot.
yeh remember that cringe video of him asking her as. he clearly has 0 imaginatioand even askedthe same one twice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion #10 Tier 2 ish Nazi Dimbobs, breaks London lockdown- no probs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
At 7:40 - wow, real mean girl vibes.

And so many fake laughs... like at 0:26, 7:36, 8:43.

She comes across terribly in that video. Her fakeness is frightening.
22.55-23.00 for is soooo cringe... “I feel great... 🤷🏻‍♀️😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Another gifted item... must be nice to be sent free stuff all the time while pretending you're oh so sustainable

Reactions: 12
Mind you, despite her law degree, I can't see her being called to the 'barre' any time soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her push up / burpee form is also terrible. She sinks in the middle like a melted pudding.
hahahahaha I'm DEAD! So funny!

Btw I don't think she cares if she is doing the exercise correctly when she posts it on her stories. All she cares about is if she looks good (like her cringey hand stand video). Also she always makes sure she tags the studio she is exercising at and says how "paaahfect" and "absolutely amazing" the class was, so they give her more FREEBIES!

Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone’s interested but this was the response from The University Arms! Basically a fob off to say it’s within the rules.
Good luck to them but I highly doubt their bookings increased after her visit. Unprecedented difficult times but using influencers just doesn't quite cut it.

Reactions: 12
Imagine a life/home filled with RANDOM items that you didn't choose Smells you didn't pick. Food you didn't mull over, an abnegation of choice. Out in a shop and not buying something just in case it was going to be gifted-what a ludicrous way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.