Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s fair to say they should have stayed in India and figured it out. Sure they COULD have but flights were being banned from coming in and out of the country, a nation wide strict lockdown was going into place and there was still really limited info on the virus itself back in March. It was a very scary uncertain time everywhere and no one knew if they’d even be able to get home if they waited any longer. All that on top of the IPL being paused and then having no real home or family/support system there... I don’t blame them for leaving. It’s a shame because I enjoyed her India content and thought there were good possibilities and opportunities for her there in terms of her ✨brand ethos✨

Seriously? Then why was it so

Oh, I must have got my wires crossed on that. I always thought that was why it was such an unusual and not very Niomi ring.
Yeah it looked quite vintage! Also the emerald was because it is Niomi’s birth stone. I don’t doubt though that she would have gotten herself a fancy diamond one shortly after the wedding or their 1st anniversary. I wonder how the new sassy Niomi of this week’s vlog would speak about the ring considering she claims to have “lost a piece of herself” during the relationship...

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s fair to say they should have stayed in India and figured it out. Sure they COULD have but flights were being banned from coming in and out of the country, a nation wide strict lockdown was going into place and there was still really limited info on the virus itself back in March. It was a very scary uncertain time everywhere and no one knew if they’d even be able to get home if they waited any longer. All that on top of the IPL being paused and then having no real home or family/support system there... I don’t blame them for leaving. It’s a shame because I enjoyed her India content and thought there were good possibilities and opportunities for her there in terms of her ✨brand ethos✨
mmm...but if it was really the goal to be there long term, you wouldnt up and leave. to say they wouldnt be able to get home - India was supposed to be their new home. I have 2 friends who were newly living abroad, one in Australia, one in Japan, neither know many people there yet, but both really wanted to make their new lives there, so they didnt leave. they were worried if they left they may not be able to go back to their foreign life they worked so hard to achieve and that was the priority so they stayed. they were scared af, but they stayed. I'd bet any amount of money Joe would've stayed in India and ridden it out, but Niomi pushed to leave, & I can't help but think this was a major contention point in their breakup. deliveries still occurred all through this time & they had a huge apartment. they could've ordered some cheap furniture to hold them over (they can MORE than afford it) & just been living sparse, it would have been doable. but posh ass Dimbobs prob said she didnt want to live like that in her huge apartment, and just tried to find any reason to escape India, which she wanted all along. spoiled brat just wanted her way, and she got it, but lost the guy.

Reactions: 11

Yeah it looked quite vintage! Also the emerald was because it is Niomi’s birth stone. I don’t doubt though that she would have gotten herself a fancy diamond one shortly after the wedding or their 1st anniversary. I wonder how the new sassy Niomi of this week’s vlog would speak about the ring considering she claims to have “lost a piece of herself” during the relationship...
She’d probably speak of the ring in the same way she did the bike Joe bought her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Smart Skin have gifted Louise Thompson their whole range :rolleyes: Easy to miss the 'gift' tag though.
Untitled 8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
wow the only way she could have hidden that more is if she changed the font color, how deceiving!
I don't get why influencers do this. Nobody's dumb enough to think this isn't a gift. Nobody cares that its gifted. It's so cringe trying to hide it like what's the big deal?

Reactions: 21
And after that story Louise Thompson promptly put the products in a cupboard, never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone get confused when people support influencers? Like, deeply support them. I guess all of her fans are 12 years old or so. Why would you jump into a comment section supporting someone who's never batted an eye your way? Never supported you with anything? I understand enjoying someone's content (as I'm 27 I'd feel more this way towards actors/actresses I admire rather than a YouTube reality-ish influencer) but jumping to protect them and not letting bits of valid criticism slide? It's just so crazy and I'm very glad I'm a 90s baby.

Reactions: 31
Happy people don't need to announce it every 5 minutes about all the joy bursting out of their system.
Exactly, she's feigning it in my opinion.

I thought she looked like she's had work done on her face. A nosejob for sure. Not that it's bad, just not what I'd call "natural". Not to mention she looks self-obsessed and self-serving, like Nims. Joe must truly have a type if this is the new girl.
Have to disagree, she looks natural and she looks like her mom. She’s a good-looking half-breed. Each and every picture of Niomi has to be perfect, I can’t say that for the other woman. She’s letting go.
Niomi is stiff and has to maintain a perfect image. How exhausting!

-
On a different note.
Do you think Niomi will have botox in the near future, because she has to maintain a certain look?

Reactions: 3
What even was that exercise? 😂 Looked like a curtsey lunge with some form of leg kick/dance move?
Ok to be fair I’m pretty sure it’s probably barre core or some kind of barre class and it is super effective. The movements are TINY and if you watched it on YouTube you’d think that looks piss easy but god it is haaaard. Makes me ache so much the next day!

Reactions: 13
Anyone think it was weird in her new video when she said 'I adore Lily Collins'......i think she'a absolutely beautiful'..... just shows how obsessed with looks she is. Like she adores someone just because she thinks they're good looking? Probably what she did with Joe.

Reactions: 20
Anyone think it was weird in her new video when she said 'I adore Lily Collins'......i think she'a absolutely beautiful'..... just shows how obsessed with looks she is. Like she adores someone just because she thinks they're good looking? Probably what she did with Joe.
Yes! I was going to mention this too. Who cares about her acting talent, as long as she’s beautiful :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I thought it was interesting she said ‘it’s not offensive or anything it’s just a bit young for me’ but...what does she actually like to watch then? I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talking about a TV show. I know when she was with Marcus they watched Suits but that’s about it

Reactions: 8
On a different note.
Do you think Niomi will have botox in the near future, because she has to maintain a certain look?
No, I get the impression that Niomi compares herself to Audrey Hepburn and will want to age naturally like she did.

I thought it was interesting she said ‘it’s not offensive or anything it’s just a bit young for me’ but...what does she actually like to watch then? I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talking about a TV show. I know when she was with Marcus they watched Suits but that’s about it
She likes GBBO, like the rest of the UK. I still cannot believe she called it her guilty pleasure 🤣 I’d hate to imagine how boring she is in bed. Dimbobs is as dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok to be fair I’m pretty sure it’s probably barre core or some kind of barre class and it is super effective. The movements are TINY and if you watched it on YouTube you’d think that looks piss easy but god it is haaaard. Makes me ache so much the next day!
Oh, thanks for clarifying 😂
I take it back then 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.