Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay but hear me out: Verity seems sweet as a mom (although let's not forget the nouveau riche Tory aesthetic and covid views and the library wallpaper) but it does seem like she raised Niomi to not really have a direction or a work ethic, and Marcus may have been "part of the family" but is it at all possible that she also just wanted Niomi to bag him quickly because he had become a YouTube cash cow? She must have been gutted when Niomi broke up with him for many reasons. Hopefully Daisy Mae will take one look at her sister's disastrous love choices and grow better taste in men. Or just a brain and sense of self, that would be better too.
I don't think Verity sees it that way. Back in those days Niomi worked part time while completing her degree and was starting to earn money from her blog and youtube. And I think she is genuinely proud that Niomi published a cookbook, bought her own place, and became a skincare brand owner. I don't know what she thinks now, but I'm sure Niomi is footing her own bills for her pretty lavish lifestyle, so Verity can't really complain. And I think the whole family just really liked Marcus (and of course he was of similar background) and thought he was a decent, reliable guy, which he probably is. She was probably okay with Marcus eventually being replaced by almost royal Joe, but I'm sure she didn't just like him for his assets.

Reactions: 32
Might be alone here but I don't think the godparent thing is much of a big deal at all. In England at least it's just a token recognition of someone close to the family. I imagine Verity was delighted that Niomi/Marcus were like, childhood sweethearts kind of thing, together a long time from school, he was integrated into the family - all being a godparent means is that you'd look out for the kid if their parents weren't around or whatever. I really don't think it's a big deal, just a nice gesture from Verity recognising Marcus' then role in their family. Rather than seeing Marcus as a cash cow etc I think it's more likely that Verity was probably just really happy that Niomi seemed to have a stable relationship from a young age, considering Verity was a teen single Mum and nobody wants that for their own child

• Heart
Reactions: 43
To add- I think Dimbobs was spoilt, treated like a precious princess and thought the universe revolved round her.
Alas- she still does 😡

Reactions: 18
To add- I think Dimbobs was spoilt, treated like a precious princess and thought the universe revolved round her.
Alas- she still does 😡
She totally was, and is. I love to bring up the shoe collection she owned at 21 years of age (the photo shows only about half her collection, many pairs were in the price range of Louboutins).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Its wild that Verity still has pictures of Marcus on her IG (I think that's sweet actually) but there's zero Jamie White content on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Alas- she still does 😡
This is why children who are overly pampered and spoilt don't do life very well. It's probably come as a shock to her that you actually have to work and put in the effort to afford a lavish lifestyle. She probably got everything handed on a plate and now that plate is gone and she's just hanging on to every dime and Donkey that comes her way
---
She totally was, and is. I love to bring up the shoe collection she owned at 21 years of age (the photo shows only about half her collection, many pairs were in the price range of Louboutins).
Also LOL at the website name...Lady Smart 🤣🤣 she's so desperate to be royalty or part of an aristocratic family 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was about to defend her here that they did seem back then like they were "meant to be", I remember being so shocked by their breakup. But then I did the math and they were together since she was 17 until 23 years old. That it is SO young, so I agree, what was Verity thinking?

I thought godparents are the ones taking care of the child in case anything happens to the parents... So quite a serious role, but might not be the same everywhere.
---
Well. Daisy Mae is royally screwed then.
View attachment 2936624
My interpretation of it is that Verity was trying to make niomi feel involved / included, she was mid twenties when her mum suddenly had a (longed for) new baby with her new husband, creating a tight little family unit that niomi could easily feel pushed out of?

Does Verity's husband have children from a relationship before?

Reactions: 11
Sorry to change the subject but I just noticed that she’s hidden/deleted everything on Pinterest. It used to have an album for her and Lordon’s joint podcast/retreat/whatever for example. It really is sooo embarrasing how she claims to be always working but has NOTHING to show for it. Every single project fails and she’s not doing any ads either anymore. I’m also not holding my breath for Lordon’s South Africa retreat that he was meant to be hosting soon. Such a scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s also hidden the comment count on her IG posts today.
Edit: Scratch that, no she hasn’t, the counts are back, think my phone/IG was just having a moment

Reactions: 2
I also don’t know if it’s just my phone but they haven’t liked each others posts lately. The only sign that they are together is her wearing their star. What a miserable relationship.

Reactions: 13
This just reminds me of her can of soup lunch aka cosplaying as a peasant (No offense to peasants, you are my people)

Reactions: 17
This just reminds me of her can of soup lunch aka cosplaying as a peasant (No offense to peasants, you are my people)
Omg same!! She ate canned soup you guys, that's how she saved up for the shoe collection that she's not even wearing anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think Verity sees it that way. Back in those days Niomi worked part time while completing her degree and was starting to earn money from her blog and youtube. And I think she is genuinely proud that Niomi published a cookbook, bought her own place, and became a skincare brand owner. I don't know what she thinks now, but I'm sure Niomi is footing her own bills for her pretty lavish lifestyle, so Verity can't really complain. And I think the whole family just really liked Marcus (and of course he was of similar background) and thought he was a decent, reliable guy, which he probably is. She was probably okay with Marcus eventually being replaced by almost royal Joe, but I'm sure she didn't just like him for his assets.
I didn't mean that she made him a godfather to DM because he was a cash cow but rather than regardless of how well Niomi is doing for herself - completely because of Marcus let's not forget - she'd have more like the type of mansion/life Zoella and Alfie have if she had stayed with him. Not sure if I've made myself clear, it's the difference between YouTube millions and YouTube "shed". Does that make sense? I didn't mean she was interested, I come from a working class background and while my parents wanted me to be happy, I think, they would have been kind of thrilled if I shacked up with a millionnaire.

Reactions: 3
Does Verity's husband have children from a relationship before?
No, he doesn't. He and Verity have been together for quite a long time. They just had Daisy May so 'late' because they had trouble conceiving for many years.

Reactions: 11
“Living off tins of soup in the staff room! I’ve been there and done that, believe me.”
Her life has been so hard…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A red butterfly... Could it be a sign for Niomi? Go back to the UK and become royalty after all?
Screenshot_20240515-210251 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.