Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I was of the same opinion until Tezza started liking his Instagram posts post break-up. The guy is obviously bad news, so I found it strange that she'd do that - especially since it seems Verity hates his guts!
Tezza saw his family's wealth when she flew over for the proposal. She most certainly added the numbers in her head and decided that he was perfect as a first husband.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Rare photo of Niomi looking at how to escape her miserable life made of miserable choices :
Screenshot_20240510-144740.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
All of the above!
The way they’re jumping all over the place from one stupid thing to another, I can see them speed run a marriage to divorce within three months…but there’s no bleeping way she’s ever using her sad yoga qualification…and we should all be grateful for that, the world doesn’t need another influencer trainer 🤣🤣

IMG_4538.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's liked or replied to every single comment except for 'The ring is back.' This tells me shes decided to keep things private (for however long that lasts) and we won't be seeing her relationship (and Lordon's pointy peen) all over Instagram this time round - or maybe she's already regretting getting back with him!

Screenshot_20240510_141234_Instagram.jpg

I guess the latest pics were taken in her new rental? Notting Hill? Wonder how long before he convinces her it's not serving her?

He's been very quiet of late. How long before we get another 'Smug AF' post from him? Wasn't that his response to Niomi accepting his proposal first time round? Smug AF. The guy is almost forty.

Reactions: 15
Thank you for the new thread!
God, I still can't believe this. I'm dreading the moment HIS FACE shows up on her Instagram again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if it’s a rental or just another “friends” place they’re crashing at for a couple of weeks? They’ve never stayed anywhere together for longer than 6 weeks before. I bet they end up in Lisbon or Ibiza within the next couple of weeks.
Anyone remember the date they got engaged? Wonder if she’ll acknowledge their anniversary (sans separation) ??

Edit: She must realise that people (and I’m not just talking about us, her friends and family too) are judging her and disapprove of her getting back together with him. She’s desperate to be envied but no one in they right mind would want to be in her shoes. That’s why the miserable look is back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Wonder if it’s a rental or just another “friends” place they’re crashing at for a couple of weeks? They’ve never stayed anywhere together for longer than 6 weeks before. I bet they end up in Lisbon or Ibiza within the next couple of weeks.
anyone remember the date they got engaged? Wonder if she’ll acknowledge their anniversary (sans separation) ??
I think the date of the engagement was May 14th. She announced it on Wed 17th, but it happened during Sunday lunch at his parents' house.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sooo embarrassing, how can she post it. Just keep it private and claim you're now dating a "mystery man" :ROFLMAO:

Also, RIP Substack. Everyone who joined probably did it to read the musings of a newly single woman in her 30s set on a journey of self-discovery, self-love etc. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree that she probably won’t be posting him as much (for now) as she did during round 1 - it’s quite obvious that her followers are not fans of this relationship. It was a horrible judgement call on her part to announce that they were back together.
This way, when the inevitable breakup #2 happens, she can quietly erase him again and maybe people will ask less questions

Reactions: 13
All of the above!
The way they’re jumping all over the place from one stupid thing to another, I can see them speed run a marriage to divorce within three months…but there’s no bleeping way she’s ever using her sad yoga qualification…and we should all be grateful for that, the world doesn’t need another influencer trainer 🤣🤣

View attachment 2926806
Hm, I'm not sure about the Substack post.
---
She's liked or replied to every single comment except for 'The ring is back.' This tells me shes decided to keep things private (for however long that lasts) and we won't be seeing her relationship (and Lordon's pointy peen) all over Instagram this time round - or maybe she's already regretting getting back with him!
We may not be seeing him, but we'll definitely see the sexualizing full body photos he takes of her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve looked for interesting comments under the podcast and laughed hard at this one
IMG_2906.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I also wonder about avocado chef. I thought there will be no need to talk about her ever again after the split up, but here we are.

didn’t the avocado chef unfollowed Niomi right away after the split up which wasn’t official at that point or do I remember that wrong?
Must be super awkward now to see each other again.
Speaking of Avocado Chef, ever since she got this nickname she pretty much stopped putting avocado into every dish.

I will put it into a spoiler tab but she has this weird hand waving mannerism when she speaks on camera and she does it like 90% of the time, drives me bonkers... how does she not see it??

[/SP

O
ILER]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine either side being happy about the reunion. His family must feel apprehensive about him taking back a woman who dumped him out of the blue, hates Dublin and leads a life of endless vacations. As a successful business man, his dad must want his children to establish careers themselves, so he won't have to pay for their drifter lifestyle the rest of his life.
And we obviously know how Niomi's family feels about him.

I can see them being even more stubborn about staying together because of those circumstances though and act like "us against the world" is some epic romantic story.
This is not to defend Niomi who absolutely will look that way to any parents of a potential suitor, but in this particular case I don't know how good of a job the parents of Donkey did with him. Lifestyle career coach when you have nothing to show for yourself is not a career, nor does it pay the bills; but I guess if you can't educate your kid with a sense of the meaning of work, you deserve both him and the leech he marries =D

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's clear that getting so much criticism of him and their relationship has made her run the other way (back into his arms). She only has two ways of functioning: thriving in the validation of a handsome man being with her and all her followers gushing over him OR going back with this sorry excuse for a man when it's clear to anyone who just sees what they choose to post (the best of themselves, supposedly) that he's bad news. Us against the world type of reaction, unfortunately, as has been said here before. The lovebombing must have been crazy, and she's the perfect prey for that given that she's that peculiar mix of in love with herself and deeply deeply insecure. Good luck to all lol.

Reactions: 21
Speaking of Avocado Chef, ever since she got this nickname she pretty much stopped putting avocado into every dish.

I will put it into a spoiler tab but she has this weird hand waving mannerism when she speaks on camera and she does it like 90% of the time, drives me bonkers... how does she not see it??

Looking as moribund as ever! The food looks disgusting as well. How can you make cutting mushrooms or pouring spices look so ghastly?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rare photo of Niomi looking at how to escape her miserable life made of miserable choices :
View attachment 2926796
Tell me you have NOTHING interesting going on in your life without telling me....what was that story for? It is very weird...you put your arse on a table where you eat and you are smug AF about it ? What a life when you have zero braincells.

Reactions: 15
You guys, I know totally off topic, but I am just watching a Youtube video with Marcus Butler & his ex Steffi. They are talking about being friends with an ex in one of her podcast episodes. At around minute 33 they talk about Niomi (i think) and how that relationship shaped him...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think the date of the engagement was May 14th. She announced it on Wed 17th, but it happened during Sunday lunch at his parents' house.
Wow I didn't remember it was mid-May, so I guess a wedding on May 14th is still possible! They got engaged on their 'anniversary' so they may get married then too (and it would explain why she got engaged right away again)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.