Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's trying to imply that she was either out or with someone last night... either way I doubt Joe cares :ROFLMAO: As many have said, she'd do much better just laying low for a bit and posting a fun, real photo once a week or something.
That makes sense, may be she is trying to indirectly say she was up late night and slept only 3 hours (ahem ahem)

And her one story doesn't match with the second one, first she says listen to your body and go crazy with yoga and then she says struggling and have no focus and it is a bit too much? Girlll, make up your mind. Like I mentioned before in this thread, she now lacks ability to think after years of scripted loving. She is just captioning with words she thinks is cool for IG/SM and fails to realize there is no connection between anything she says minutes apart!

And only 3 hours sleep doesn't go with her whole "self love" concept. What is self love when you are depriving yourself from a good night's sleep?

Reactions: 23
That makes sense, may be she is trying to indirectly say she was up late night and slept only 3 hours (ahem ahem)

And her one story doesn't match with the second one, first she says listen to your body and go crazy with yoga and then she says struggling and have no focus and it is a bit too much? Girlll, make up your mind. Like I mentioned before in this thread, she now lacks ability to think after years of scripted loving. She is just captioning with words she thinks is cool for IG/SM and fails to realize there is no connection between anything she says minutes apart!

And only 3 hours sleep doesn't go with her whole "self love" concept. What is self love when you are depriving yourself from a good night's sleep?

exactly! it doesnt make any sense! maybe she really sucked at this yoga course and came up with this "only 3 hours of sleep" excuse to make up for her lack of ability to do anything properly over there. I totally used this excuse at work when i couldn't focus and was doing really crappy job. I'd just say, I didnt sleep lol. It always works though! Or she just needed attention from her followers cause nobody at the yoga course was giving it to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg that book is by Fenton, a jewelry company, "ALL OUR STONES ARE NATURAL AND SOURCED RESPONSIBLY", yeah, whatevs🤦‍♀️ I bet a collab collection is in the works! Guys don't forget, you must purchase a ring or a bracelet in order to properly love yourselves! :rolleyes:
I wonder why her paahhhhfect green ring didn't serve the same purpose

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Totally agree! I remember being much happier in my life when I just did whatever I wanted, ate what I want, had fun. These supposed wellness activities can end up like chores e.g. Today I have to meditate , take supplements, do yoga, drink a smoothie, write in a gratitude journal, dry brush....” It ends up being overwhelming and having the opposite effect than was intended! These influencers have perpetuated this whole wellness trend so much and make people believe their lives will be so much richer if they do all of these things. At the end of the day it’s better to just chill, relax and do what makes you happy :)
Yeah but you probably had to do that on top of a regularly scheduled job or school. That’s ALL Niomi has to do so for her it makes her feel productive and smug.

Reactions: 6
My absolute pet peeve in life is people who brag about waking up early.

I get so much tit for waking up at 8.30-9 am. I always get called lazy. I have conference calls at midnight, I'm literally having less sleep than you. Waking up early does not make you better than me.

Why does she need to tell us how early she wakes up? I couldn't give two shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

I get so much tit for waking up at 8.30-9 am. I always get called lazy. I have conference calls at midnight, I'm literally having less sleep than you. Waking up early does not make you better than me.

Exactly! People have different circadian rhythms. She flaunts it as if it was some kind of an achievement. It's bull. If everyone was the same, who would be working night shifts? 🤷‍♀️
It's like bragging about extroversion, and getting tit for introversion. That too is not an achievement, but a difference in dopamine sensitivity🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think the 10hr a day yoga teacher thing is so they get the required hours in. 10 × 4 = 40hrs a week, x 5 = 200hrs, which is apparently the number of hours required to qualify, according to the provider's website (iirc).

That said, 10hrs a day of any exercise is pretty bleeping stupid. I would imagine that some of this time is spent on teaching theory, but that would actually make sense, so...

Reactions: 13

8.30/9 is still early! That’s not lazy at all. I prefer to work late too, I’ve never been a morning person. Given the chance I sleep in past noon ha. I don’t get people who think they’re better than everyone else for getting up at 6am by choice tbh, like by all means you do you but that is my idea of hell 😂 I do it for work because I have to but on a day off or weekend, not a chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know we can't diagnose anyone from what they post online, but Niomi is walking a super dangerous line for her health. If she's really eating her "detox" meals and doing workouts ahead of a 10 hour yoga teacher training, there's no way she's actually feeding herself enough for her body to recover. No wonder she can't build muscle. It's worrisome for her, sure, but mostly for people who still think she's this beacon of wellness and might want to emulate her.

Reactions: 18

She reminds me of Zanna Van Dijk with the getting-up-early bragging. In fact, they're both very similar in the way they brag incessantly, flaunting their 'perfect' lives, completely oblivious to how out of tough and hypocritical they sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know we can't diagnose anyone from what they post online, but Niomi is walking a super dangerous line for her health. If she's really eating her "detox" meals and doing workouts ahead of a 10 hour yoga teacher training, there's no way she's actually feeding herself enough for her body to recover. No wonder she can't build muscle. It's worrisome for her, sure, but mostly for people who still think she's this beacon of wellness and might want to emulate her.
And even if she was eating enough it’s beyond bizarre that she would do an evening yoga class, an early morning yoga class, followed immediately by a ten hour yoga training... that is insane behaviour and clearly she has an exercise disorder. I can recall being in a similar (albeit never that odd) place and it really is this constant compulsion to keep moving/exercising or meet that ‘quota’ in your mind because it feels like such ‘good’ behaviour, because completing a workout gives you the desperate sense of accomplishment or rest that you chase all day, or you feel you need it to make up for something... like I would bet it’s because she feels she missed a harder cardio workout, or she feels she sits too much in yoga teacher training, or she’s just seeking the comforting feeling of control it gives her more lately.

The fact that she says it without realizing how crazy it sounds just shows how bad it is for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Niomi is just so insecure, I remember when she filmed the video with Joe about moving to India, and Joe was like oh so this is what you do. And she said maybe you should join me or something like that, and he said no thanks. I think Joe didn't think of her job as a real hard working job, that's why she is overcompensating with waking up early and doing emails in a cafe. But what does she do from 12-18? probably nothing.

And I do think it's weird that she is over Joe so fast and into another guy during a pandemic, it seems so desperate. How would she look back on 2020? Moving to India with my fiance, going back to the UK to live in a gorgeous outhouse with my fiance during summer and doing lots of yoga and planning my wedding, moving into my fiance's house, asking my best friend to be my bridesmaid, getting dumped, moving to a small house in Notting Hill and fall in love with a new guy during a pandemic??? I think she is a robot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Notice how she's back to ignoring her adoring fans' comments again, when right after her break-up she was replying to loads. Such a user.

Reactions: 35
Also why is there so many people in that training course indoors. And no social distance definitely less than half a metre between them all
I wonder what willhappen now with thenew rules? I think gyms in London will close

Reactions: 7
As someone who is recovered from multiple EDs, including exercise bulimia, Niomi's exercise regime is alarming.
A lot of people with EDs avoid work because that involves sitting for long periods of time, thinking about food. Keeping yourself physically active takes your mind off eating and your hunger. Probably also explains her logic for doing so little work a day. Sitting there incentivises your hunger cues to actually work

Reactions: 10
As boring as Nims is, I really do like her orange puffer jacket 😂 Does anyone have any idea where it’s from?!
the one with the pink in aswell? it's from next couple of seasons ago. I remember being shocked she didnt think Next was below her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
so she wrote today
"it's ok not to be ok. i've found this week incredibly overwhelming. Maybe it's the moon?"

?????????????

girl, we have real problems here. she's unreal, she blows my mind

I mean I get the message and I agree with it but she just seems to complain about nothing

soooo busy with those 7 am classes! girl, people do them bc they work later and want to spend evenings with their families, you can go to 7 pm workout class, it's your choice

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know some people will say they weren't, but we were all pretty shocked by the break up right? So I've been pretty absorbed by it, since this once perfect couple are now no longer together.

Well, it finally happened. I had a sexy dream about Joey and although I did not inquire about Niomi, he alluded to a breakup because he kissed someone else LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have unsubscribe from her YouTube as I’m not giving her any money from views to live this life of luxury, maybe when she starts to get less views she might start to change her content.
I’m shocked to be honest that Venetia is friends with her.

On another note it’s impossible to change for the better as a person after a few months, every relationship she will be in won’t be any different to the one with Joe.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.