Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please send your thoughts and prayers to Niomi who's late for yoga! We hope you get through this difficult time, Niomi!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Please send your thoughts and prayers to Niomi who's late for yoga! We hope you get through this difficult time, Niomi!!
And this comes just after breaking two nails earlier this week. It's just tragedy after tragedy for our Niomi, how ever will she cope? 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is she always running late? She’s never on time!

All she has to go is hop from (I guess) Notting Hill Gate to Parsons Green. That’s it. And she’s late?

She wouldn’t survive in the real world.

Reactions: 27
Why is she always running late? She’s never on time!

All she has to go is hop from (I guess) Notting Hill Gate to Parsons Green. That’s it. And she’s late?

She wouldn’t survive in the real world.
yet ahe always has the time to vlog about being late

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Went to check what the benefits of the fennel tea are and I guess now we know why Niomi likes it so much and was sad that Joey didn't want to drink it. Besides some other therapeutic effects it can suppress appetite, relieve flatulence (from all those protein powder smoothies haha) anddd it is a libido booster for man! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I am so over her at this point. She looks ridiculous posting about being late to yoga while there is a pandemic on, people are juggling commuting, work, family, etc. She is insufferable.

Reactions: 33
hope joe is ok. he seems sweet.
i went to that coffee shop niomi went to cos its in my area and it is attached to an office and the barista is v v sweet.

Reactions: 15
I actually have a joe update. He was sitting in the pret by mornington crescent station this morning on his laptop. He looks back to his pre niomi days as he looked good and had his hair cut to how it was before lockdown.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I actually have a joe update. He was sitting in the pret by mornington crescent station this morning on his laptop. He looks back to his pre niomi days as he looked good and had his hair cut to how it was before lockdown.
Yay for joe!! I hope he finds someone better than niomi (which won’t be that hard)!

Reactions: 23
You can see him briefly in his second Insta Story with the broken mirror

Reactions: 7
I see Niomi’s balcony decor is long gone. Wonder if the mirror was a remnant. Maybe she has manifestation powers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god- he really does look like his pre-Niomi days doesn’t he?! Good for him!

Reactions: 15
Wow! Whatever happened with them aside, Joe was looking more haggard as time went on so good for him if he's got some pep back 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.