Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What part of posing for the camera, butt out in your little outfits has anything to do with self love? If she’s trying to promote that book, these pictures aren’t doing it either. Embarrassing, it’s like Speidi levels of posing

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I think the more obsessed you become with "wellness" the more unhealthy you can get. I've fallen into it before thanks to following people like Niomi. After I got a puppy that demanded all of my attention and gave me less time to obsess about myself, my fitness, my supplements, suddenly my skin cleared up and I felt much more energetic and healthier even though I was eating less healthy and letting my personal routine slip.

I just don't think it's healthy to be so consumed in your own self. If Niomi had a (non-fitness) hobby or an interest, or something to work at that wasn't all about her she'd probably look less dead behind the eyes.
Totally agree! I remember being much happier in my life when I just did whatever I wanted, ate what I want, had fun. These supposed wellness activities can end up like chores e.g. Today I have to meditate , take supplements, do yoga, drink a smoothie, write in a gratitude journal, dry brush....” It ends up being overwhelming and having the opposite effect than was intended! These influencers have perpetuated this whole wellness trend so much and make people believe their lives will be so much richer if they do all of these things. At the end of the day it’s better to just chill, relax and do what makes you happy :)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I used to watch Niomi back in the days when she was still hanging out with Alfie, Zoe etc. What happened to that? Why doesn't she hang out with them anymore. Then I thought she was too boring after she broke up with Marcus and stopped following her. Started to follow her again after years when she moved to India. That was interesting for a bit. Been following your gossip when rumors started about her and Joe. What most of you are saying is true, most of these influencers in my opinion really need the validation from strangers, scripted content. Most of it is fake. There are exceptions of course. But this generally applies to the lifestyle influencers on social media. I've been following them less and less, only a few I am still following on YouTube such as bestdressed and Lucie Fink. Bestdressed is really original and not as stiff as Niomi. Lucie Fink a 28 year old is this bright and happy lady who isn't afraid to show and talk about imperfect things unlike Niomi.

Also, someone made a comment about gleam or whomever leaking stuff whether it's true or not so she gets more engagement on her social medias and people stay interested. I was thinking about the same.

Anyhow, I can't respond yet directly on your posts. But you were talking about Social Media. Have you seen ''The Social Dilemma'' on Netflix yet? You really have to see this documentary, I highly recommend it. I also just listened to this podcast teentherapy where Prince Harry and Meghan talk about social media amongst other things, adding it here if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There's no way someone is healthy when every other word out of their mouth is "health conscious" etc.. I mean Niomi has a vocabulary of about 50 words but still, she's a fking joke and living her life so out of balance that she will never be "healthy" because she obsesses over concepts more than actual reality.

Reactions: 10
Whoa, her latest story on doing a 6:30am yoga class and then going straight to a 10 hour yoga training and brushing it off with “LISTEN TO YOUR BODY, IF IT WANTS TO DO INSANE AMOUNTS OF YOGA THEN JUST DO IT” and then her next story is like “I’m struggling to focus with 3 hours of sleep”. Wtf...

I’d personally struggle just doing the 6:30am class on 3 hours sleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Whoa, her latest story on doing a 6:30am yoga class and then going straight to a 10 hour yoga training and brushing it off with “LISTEN TO YOUR BODY, IF IT WANTS TO DO INSANE AMOUNTS OF YOGA THEN JUST DO IT” and then her next story is like “I’m struggling to focus with 3 hours of sleep”. Wtf...

I’d personally struggle just doing the 6:30am class on 3 hours sleep.
Genuinely don't understand why she does that to herself or what she's trying to prove, sounds like she still needs her sleep as well. I think she wants to be applauded as a hard working, driven, independent career woman who is at the same time deeply in tune with her body, practises self love and an absolute hero for getting up at 6:30 after 3 hours of sleep to do YOGA.
And personally I just wouldn't clog up my story with how tired I am, does she not realise that nobody cares!

Reactions: 13
Genuinely don't understand why she does that to herself or what she's trying to prove, sounds like she still needs her sleep as well. I think she wants to be applauded as a hard working, driven, independent career woman who is at the same time deeply in tune with her body, practises self love and an absolute hero for getting up at 6:30 after 3 hours of sleep to do YOGA.
And personally I just wouldn't clog up my story with how tired I am, does she not realise that nobody cares!
Not only does nobody care - if she's tired, it's because she's brought it on herself?! She has total control over her schedule. She's chosen to get up for 6:30 yoga when she could go for 9am or whatever. People who are working don't have this luxury. Does she expect praise for getting up early by choice and making herself tired unnecessarily or something? Honestly, I feel like that's just dumb. If I didn't have to get up early for work, I'd get up at 8:30 or something. I suffer with insomnia really badly and I've had to go to work on 2 hours' sleep or less before, not by choice, but because I have to. I'm not here to heap praise on someone who could have had more sleep if she wanted and needed it but now wants us to act like she's a saint because she got up for yoga, christ alive.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Not only does nobody care - if she's tired, it's because she's brought it on herself?! She has total control over her schedule. She's chosen to get up for 6:30 yoga when she could go for 9am or whatever. People who are working don't have this luxury. Does she expect praise for getting up early by choice and making herself tired unnecessarily or something? Honestly, I feel like that's just dumb. If I didn't have to get up early for work, I'd get up at 8:30 or something. I suffer with insomnia really badly and I've had to go to work on 2 hours' sleep or less before, not by choice, but because I have to. I'm not here to heap praise on someone who could have had more sleep if she wanted and needed it but now wants us to act like she's a saint because she got up for yoga, christ alive.
Yeah like, maybe she should choose not to do yoga when she has a "ten hour" course that day?
She also probably slept late because she was out socializing

Reactions: 14
Also why is there so many people in that training course indoors. And no social distance definitely less than half a metre between them all

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Also why is there so many people in that training course indoors. And no social distance definitely less than half a metre between them all
I was about to post this. London had just gone into tier 2. The yoga teaching is a good move for her but is this really the time??

Reactions: 15
Yeah like, maybe she should choose not to do yoga when she has a "ten hour" course that day?
She also probably slept late because she was out socializing
Maybe she's trying to imply that she was either out or with someone last night... either way I doubt Joe cares :ROFLMAO: As many have said, she'd do much better just laying low for a bit and posting a fun, real photo once a week or something.

Reactions: 7
As boring as Nims is, I really do like her orange puffer jacket 😂 Does anyone have any idea where it’s from?!

Reactions: 6
I think she now considers yoga to be her "job", but she forgot to tell us ☺ Joey probably told her that she lacks focus, so now she is like look at me, working so much, even doing extra classes in the morning, this is a real job!!!

Reactions: 11
I think she now considers yoga to be her "job", but she forgot to tell us ☺ Joey probably told her that she lacks focus, so now she is like look at me, working so much, even doing extra classes in the morning, this is a real job!!!
Ummmm, not sure 'Niomi' and the word 'job' can legitimately be used in the same sentence.🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.