Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be a date surely? I'm going to start calling her a super spreader

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually think she looks good! If a little on the skinny side... that is worrying. But yea really, where could she be going right now in that? Her hair looks better cut more bluntly and short like that. Or maybe it's just the photo. Idk if this sounds bad but I think some couples stop trying for one another and it's a shame... like why didn't her and Joeyyy go on any sexy dates during their 6 month lockdown? Even if it was just in the backyard..

Reactions: 14
I actually think she looks good! If a little on the skinny side... that is worrying. But yea really, where could she be going right now in that? Her hair looks better cut more bluntly and short like that. Or maybe it's just the photo. Idk if this sounds bad but I think some couples stop trying for one another and it's a shame... like why didn't her and Joeyyy go on any sexy dates during their 6 month lockdown? Even if it was just in the backyard..
Oh, you mean a 'sexy smoothie bowl' romp?

Where is she going on a Thursday in that outfit in a pandemic? Blimming heck.

Joe's been a class act through this. Barely any Instagram content, any which have been shared has been good. We know with 1 story he looks great. Good on him!

One of Nimbobs' friends need to take her celly away from her.

View attachment 269616

I call this her "come hither, Joe" face.
Looks like she's about to boil a bunny 🐰🐇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her handstand video just came up on my instagram feed. Did you see the ending? Always posing - she reaaally loves to look at herself.
THIS IS SO CRINGEY! The ending! I genuinely can’t take any more cringe! I’ve gone from bored to angry to so embarrassed... whatever will it be next?! Just stopppp!!!

Reactions: 9
I think it's an outfit for a date, and I think she looks pretty. But it's definitely, definitely for Joe to see :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
I’m willing to bet ... she’s actually going to an event - thinking the ‘inthefrow’s ‘launch party which is on tonight with various INFLUENCERS attending.. but dressing it up (literally) like a sultry date for attention from his truly.

Being honest, I would do the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's an outfit for a date, and I think she looks pretty. But it's definitely, definitely for Joe to see :ROFLMAO:
I hope so hard that he isn't watching any of her stories and she is posting all this every day constantly & just getting progressively more desperate & furious that he is never on the watcher list 🤣

Reactions: 13
I hope so hard that he isn't watching any of her stories and she is posting all this every day constantly & just getting progressively more desperate & furious that he is never on the watcher list 🤣
He might still followed her. But maybe he mute all her post and stories Lol 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s out (again!) with another group of people at a private members club.

MIC Caggie, a well connected “human potential coach” who looks rather “rah” and a shoe designer called Camilla Elphick (who looks like a silver spoon type and might explain Niomi’s fugly shoes). That Sarah Macklin health guru whatever who recently showed up in Niomi’s life is also there.

Niomi Smart, social distancing Queen.

These people think they’re just above everyone else don’t they.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
So, out for another influencer dinner and this time with Caggie from Made in Chelsea. None of them wearing masks at the table and they aren't exactly distanced? Caggie can't even wear her mask properly anyway. It shouldn't be about fashion ffs!

Reactions: 10
So, out for another influencer dinner and this time with Caggie from Made in Chelsea. None of them wearing masks at the table and they aren't exactly distanced? Caggie can't even wear her mask properly anyway. It shouldn't be about fashion ffs!
You know what the best part of this is...that Sarah Macklin “nutritionist” gave them all a free face mask before she starts flogging them next week!

43499AAD-6584-45F2-A48F-51477A597E13.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to say it is pretty amusing that she's out here desperately trying to get Joe's attention and Joe has posted one actual post on Instagram and just one or two stories, clearly doesn't give a tit, hasn't deleted any photos of her or unfollowed her...like the guy could not possibly be giving her more signals that he is just not arsed what she does, please Niomi give it a rest

Reactions: 30
This reminds me of one of my breakups when I didn't know how to handle it, I surrounded myself with people to look busy, most of whom I didn't give two shits about, just as long as I got the stories for insta/snapchat. Then I would obsess over whether my ex has looked at them. It was depressing af!

Niomi, don't be so transparent. Just have some time to yourself and stay off social media.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.