Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringe from her though I guess she’s not really cringy , I don’t like her content, I never watch it .

Reactions: 2
She’s out (again!) with another group of people at a private members club.

MIC Caggie, a well connected “human potential coach” who looks rather “rah” and a shoe designer called Camilla Elphick (who looks like a silver spoon type and might explain Niomi’s fugly shoes). That Sarah Macklin health guru whatever who recently showed up in Niomi’s life is also there.

Niomi Smart, social distancing Queen.

These people think they’re just above everyone else don’t they.
i love how theres a naomi smart who is a fashion influencer and they kind of have to share the same name....not so special eh

• Haha
Why the duck is she still going out in groups and with different people, not distanced, when the UK is on the verge of another lockdown? Is she insane?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry is the UK finished with the pandemic 😂
What is going on! I'm in Ireland and we cannot eat inside restaurants etc and I see Ms Niomi swanning around London here there and everywhere

Reactions: 27
I actually really like Caggie and I'm jealous that Niomi knows her! Caggie has a podcast called Saturn Returns which has some interesting discussions on astrology.

OT, I'd love to say thank you to all of you on this thread for making me laugh this week. I've been swamped with work, but when I'm able to take a breather and enjoy a cup of tea, I check tattle and it makes me smile. It's also funny/sad to follow along Niomi's week of Tuesday: champagne, Wednesday: disbelief that it's Wednesday, Thursday: Standing on her head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she not scared of catching it? I haven't been out with my friends since March. If I want to see them, I go to their house or they come to mine. I'm too paranoid to go out to a restaurant. I didn't even go out for my birthday. And my city as zero cases :ROFLMAO: My nan is in a nursing home, so if I gave it to her I would never forgive myself.

Seems like she's losing followers though... People are fed up. She's proven that she's nothing but vapid and selfish.

Reactions: 20
Ah, I get it now. She’s not an influencer like inthefrow and them. She’s too good for them. She’s a socialite.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually really like Caggie and I'm jealous that Niomi knows her! Caggie has a podcast called Saturn Returns which has some interesting discussions on astrology.
Ooh I love astrology, I'm gonna check that out. Side note: I looked up Niomi's natal chart 😜 witch is blessed. It explains her to a T. Successful, popular, big ego. She's going to go through her Saturn Return soon.... mine was horrific. I'm sure hers will be pahfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she not scared of catching it? I haven't been out with my friends since March. If I want to see them, I go to their house or they come to mine. I'm too paranoid to go out to a restaurant. I didn't even go out for my birthday. And my city as zero cases :ROFLMAO: My nan is in a nursing home, so if I gave it to her I would never forgive myself.

Seems like she's losing followers though... People are fed up. She's proven that she's nothing but vapid and selfish.
Same. I haven't seen a single friend since March.

Ooh I love astrology, I'm gonna check that out. Side note: I looked up Niomi's natal chart 😜 witch is blessed. It explains her to a T. Successful, popular, big ego. She's going to go through her Saturn Return soon.... mine was horrific. I'm sure hers will be pahfect.
What is a natal chart??

Her followers are dropping like MAD... in the past month alone, she has lost 1,740. https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/niomismart

Reactions: 5
Ugh, I looked her birth chart up, we share a birthday but are a couple years apart. All the "hard angles" on mine are not on hers. Some people get all the luck...

And yeah, I know, astrology is not an actual science but it IS fun and sometimes it's scary accurate at personality descriptions.

Reactions: 12
@BigQueenEnergy bit off topic here but could you share a link to that natal chart website? I had mine read ages ago but I'd love to do it again because I forgot most things I was told 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fun fact: She has Sun square Jupiter at zero degrees. I was not surprised to see that in her chart.

"Sun square Jupiter natal gives great opportunities for success. Lucky breaks and popularity can lead to an inflated ego and other excesses in life. For example, you may have a tendency to overestimate your own abilities or resources. This could lead to a scattering of energy or wasting money on unnecessary luxuries. Perhaps your beliefs and morals are over the top and cause difficulties with others. Excessive behaviors are most problematic because these are more likely to affect your close relationships. Any arrogance or boastfulness may actually be covering for a wounded ego or a lack of self-confidence. You want to be important, famous or wealthy and to receive the praise and ovation you deserve."

https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/niomi-smart/

@BigQueenEnergy bit off topic here but could you share a link to that natal chart website? I had mine read ages ago but I'd love to do it again because I forgot most things I was told 🙂
I use astro.com for charts and AstroSeek for transits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fun fact: She has Sun square Jupiter at zero degrees. I was not surprised to see that in her chart.

"Sun square Jupiter natal gives great opportunities for success. Lucky breaks and popularity can lead to an inflated ego and other excesses in life. For example, you may have a tendency to overestimate your own abilities or resources. This could lead to a scattering of energy or wasting money on unnecessary luxuries. Perhaps your beliefs and morals are over the top and cause difficulties with others. Excessive behaviors are most problematic because these are more likely to affect your close relationships. Any arrogance or boastfulness may actually be covering for a wounded ego or a lack of self-confidence. You want to be important, famous or wealthy and to receive the praise and ovation you deserve."

https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/niomi-smart/

I use astro.com for charts and AstroSeek for transits
Are you sure about the place of birth? Seems like somewhere in Arkansas is on that link.

Are you sure about the place of birth? Seems like somewhere in Arkansas is on that link.
Yeah, it's wrong on that site. It wouldn't change anything though because we don't know her time of birth. Her main aspects would stay the same.

Reactions: 1
This must be a date surely? I'm going to start calling her a super spreader
Quite disheartening having a second semi lockdown in Scotland. Stuck inside and unable to go out. England is probably heading in the same direction at some point and we only have people like Niomi to blame! How can you be so tone deaf? Prancing about all over the place without a mask. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

With regards to the insta comments I honestly just think she's dumb. I don't think she's some savvy businesswoman who doesn't want to admit it, I think she's genuinely so hands off with her social media that she's unaware her managers delete them. Instead of being smart enough to check with the managers and respond to people saying she wants to keep it a positive community or something, she's just gone ahead and said she personally does not delete comments so it must not happen.

Reactions: 15

Where is her mother?! Can someone tag her mother please? Niomi needs a good talking down. If Trump got corona, she can too.

Reactions: 3
Her handstand video just came up on my instagram feed. Did you see the ending? Always posing - she reaaally loves to look at herself.
Late comment on this but omg thanks for pointing it out. I clicked out of the video before it finished because I was so bored.

That signature hair flip & smirk pose she keeps doing is equal parts annoying and cringy! She does it every chance she gets.

:rolleyes: It doesn't look sexy, she just ends up looking desperate and so full of herself.

Belated rant on Niomi & the pandemic: It's already infuriating that she's casually spewing out inconsiderate phrases like breaking her nails or being to late to yoga is "THE WORST" when frontline/essential workers are working 24/7 risking their lives without rest and people are losing their jobs/livelihoods but no, of course, yoga and nails are much more important right? Now, she won't even do the bare minimum of wearing a mask and choosing to stay home and social distance. I can't believe I used to think Niomi was unproblematic. Her narcissism, ego and self-absorption has reached new uncontrollable heights. I'm so done with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Late comment on this but omg thanks for pointing it out. I clicked out of the video before it finished because I was so bored.

That signature hair flip & smirk pose she keeps doing is equal parts annoying and cringy! She does it every chance she gets.

:rolleyes: It doesn't look sexy, she just ends up looking desperate and so full of herself.

Belated rant on Niomi & the pandemic: It's already infuriating that she's casually spewing out inconsiderate phrases like breaking her nails or being to late to yoga is "THE WORST" when frontline/essential workers are working 24/7 risking their lives without rest and people are losing their jobs/livelihoods but no, of course, yoga and nails are much more important right? Now, she won't even do the bare minimum of wearing a mask and choosing to stay home and social distance. I can't believe I used to think Niomi was unproblematic. Her narcissism, ego and self-absorption has reached new uncontrollable heights. I'm so done with her.
Oh god why did I watch the whole yoga video :(

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.