Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allow me to help ;)

I'm always highly suspicious of people who pretend they're perfect, it's obnoxious and unrealistic. I present to you all "Normal Niomi", an average young woman (besides the fact that she, unironically, referred to herself as "Lady Smart")View attachment 268522
Just look at that awkward graduation photo, she's just like us!
View attachment 268523
A crispy, cheap, bleached blonde dye job with the roots showing? I've been there too.View attachment 268524
A sloppy OOTD snap of her sandals with nasty, worn out insoles. The bar was low back then.
View attachment 268537
Awkward poses to look skinnier, or edgier?
View attachment 268539View attachment 268526
Posing next to a fancy car you don't own, or clutching an empty champagne glass for a photo op in a hotel suite you didn't stay in? Like a true influencer ahead of the curve.
View attachment 268531View attachment 268528
My personal favorite: flipping pancakes in sagging pajama pants. I've never seen her look more normal. It's charming.View attachment 268534
"Normal Niomi", I think I like her
View attachment 268529
you forgot this one! Stylishhhh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what in the actual duck happened to Niomi and Zoe and all these girls who look like they have no souls compared to their old pics? like I get that getting older knocks out some of that childlike joy in life and we get a little more cynical with age, but these girls have MORE money, MORE opportunities, MORE everything that solves the problems that usually CAUSE the cynicism in adults. is this the danger of getting wealthy so young? they dont have to work to survive so they never had to struggle to find a purpose & now that they don't have to work, they're just lost as all hell? I feel like the only way to resolve that feeling is to help others.. yet not one of these girls has started a charity for a cause they care about. that is truly bleeping appalling.

Reactions: 32
what in the actual duck happened to Niomi and Zoe and all these girls who look like they have no souls compared to their old pics? like I get that getting older knocks out some of that childlike joy in life and we get a little more cynical with age, but these girls have MORE money, MORE opportunities, MORE everything that solves the problems that usually CAUSE the cynicism in adults. is this the danger of getting wealthy so young? they dont have to work to survive so they never had to struggle to find a purpose & now that they don't have to work, they're just lost as all hell? I feel like the only way to resolve that feeling is to help others.. yet not one of these girls has started a charity for a cause they care about. that is truly bleeping appalling.
This is so true... just goes to show mo' money mo' problems! And I agree with whoever said that looks weren't a problem. Tbh Joe probably liked Niomi before how she looked when they first met (obviously)

Reactions: 8
I know she was less stylish or whatever back then and her hair was bad etc but it's actually really sad, like even in the most unflattering of photos she looks genuinely happy. Didn't take herself so seriously. She might look better now but that's really the only improvement here.
Now in every photo the smile isn't genuine and the eyes look worn out from crying. It's very uncomfortable to look at.

Reactions: 14
Niomi would not have got an internship at Elle or vogue or whatever if it weren’t weren't for her name, guaranteed. She had poor fashion sense back then too. Her hair was atrocious...

Reactions: 9
And here I am broke AF wishing I won the lottery so I can start my husband’s dream of a charity and mine of proper nursing homes where oldies can live their best life before it’s time to go :/ We’ll keep working and hopefully we’ll make it...but damn these people, all they want to do is for themselves and themselves only. Sucks balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She gets alot of hate on her social media these days. I'm glad people can see through her inflated ego. She's patronising af and now is so self indulged that she doesn't think she should encourage or respect rules of a pandemic.

Reactions: 19
She gets alot of hate on her social media these days. I'm glad people can see through her inflated ego. She's patronising af and now is so self indulged that she doesn't think she should encourage or respect rules of a pandemic.
I wish you tube would change their comment deleting policy and make some kind of rules for it, like if something is racist/sexist etc it can be deleted but not just if it is justified criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok I read from another IG account that Instagram flags off comments which are likely negative . Not sure if that’s applicable only if there is usage of inappropriate words or any comments that IG algorithm think is negative

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ok I read from another IG account that Instagram flags off comments which are likely negative . Not sure if that’s applicable only if there is usage of inappropriate words or any comments that IG algorithm think is negative
Interesting.

But people are seeing comments and then they disappear?

Wouldn't an automatic filter stop them appearing in the first place?

Reactions: 10
AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING ANGRY!!! Seriously I've lost all the respect for her right about now.
I have no problem with people criticizing her on here,I do, but leaving a nasty comment on her page is out of order imo.

Reactions: 14
I can't screen shot but I am happy people on her latest post are calling out her lack of social distancing, one comment i read (which was nice in tone, clearly a fan) called her selfish which is 100% true

Reactions: 12
I have no problem with people criticizing her on here,I do, but leaving a nasty comment on her page is out of order imo.
I don't think there is anything wrong with it if it is justified criticism to be honest, which it is. It is not just people trolling and asking about "joey"

Reactions: 17
nobody is really criticizing her, they're just asking her to stop deleting stuff.
Yea you'd think (if she genuinely wasn't deleting stuff, or her team) that she'd comment "oh that's weird, let me look into it!" or something rather than acting like a psycho denying it with a smile lol

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.