Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I feel like writing comments and swearing at her on Instagram just reflects really badly on the person writing it. That’s why it is far more sensible to come on here for a moan.

Reactions: 28
Yea you'd think (if she genuinely wasn't deleting stuff, or her team) that she'd comment "oh that's weird, let me look into it!" or something rather than acting like a psycho denying it with a smile lol
How she probably justifies it:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could this be why ?
also really not taking her side but another account I follow got trashy inbox message accusing she was deleting comments ( the account is really good , the person who messaged her looked like troll )
And she was saying that Instagram blocks trolls/offensive comments . May be instagram is catching anything negative ( even constructive criticism ? Tbh their algorithm has been messed yp
These days )
3AD3FCE6-0F19-4CE7-9B63-F60C566D530D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I would say the only event where she ever seemed comfortable and engaged with what she was doing, besides a few of her cook book press events, was Smart Swap. It had a great name, she seemed involved, the event itself was to her taste in terms of fanciness, and it was in line with her so-called 'ethos'. Too bad India and Covid had to put a stop to that.
I think she copied this idea from Stories Behind Things -not that they came up with the idea of clothes swaps... but they'd been putting loads of time effort into their clothes swaps and 3-6 months later Nimbobs joined in

Reactions: 4
Her handstand video just came up on my instagram feed. Did you see the ending? Always posing - she reaaally loves to look at herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't check this thread for a couple days... Good to see I missed out on... oh yeah, nothing.

Niomi needs to check herself. All this privilege going to nothing... It's infuriating and depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol that headstand post gives me serious second-hand embarrassment. Nimbobs, sweetie, you know you don't HAVE to post every single day, right? Her posts and captions are becoming more and more embarrassing and/or problematic by the day. Someone needs to take her phone away.

Reactions: 14
Her recent story post ‘all dressed up’ with a full length selfie is scary. She is TINY. Not in a healthy way at all. She seriously looks ill.

Reactions: 9
Dear Lord. Her insta stories. That "dress" that looks like a negligee... The pseudo sexy photo. Someone take away her phone, stat.

Edited to add: my phone is being a jerk and won't let me screenshot the stories.

Reactions: 11
Dear Lord. Her insta stories. That "dress" that looks like a negligee... The pseudo sexy photo. Someone take away her phone, stat.

Edited to add: my phone is being a jerk and won't let me screenshot the stories.
:oops:

9D402AE3-3A20-4F0D-AD50-A8F8EFA48B9F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Where is she going on a Thursday in that outfit in a pandemic? Blimming heck.

Joe's been a class act through this. Barely any Instagram content, any which have been shared has been good. We know with 1 story he looks great. Good on him!

One of Nimbobs' friends need to take her celly away from her.

1602182090157.png

I call this her "come hither, Joe" face.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's starting to crack and really trying to prove something lmao.. what an idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve reached the age where I see woman in outfits like NimBob’s and all I think is “Christ, she’s gonna freeze!” Also, the shoes are horrid (imo)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.