Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this public breakup would knock her down a peg or two but she is more conceited and full of herself than ever!
Allow me to help ;)

I'm always highly suspicious of people who pretend they're perfect, it's obnoxious and unrealistic. I present to you all "Normal Niomi", an average young woman (besides the fact that she, unironically, referred to herself as "Lady Smart")
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 10.58.38 PM.png

Just look at that awkward graduation photo, she's just like us!
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 10.58.48 PM.png

A crispy, cheap, bleached blonde dye job with the roots showing? I've been there too.
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.14.48 PM.png

A sloppy OOTD snap of her sandals with nasty, worn out insoles. The bar was low back then.
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.53.29 PM.jpg

Awkward poses to look skinnier, or edgier?
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.45.43 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.11.59 PM.png

Posing next to a fancy car you don't own, or clutching an empty champagne glass for a photo op in a hotel suite you didn't stay in? Like a true influencer ahead of the curve.
fer5.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.50.43 PM.png

My personal favorite: flipping pancakes in sagging pajama pants. I've never seen her look more normal. It's charming.
Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 12.51.47 AM.png

"Normal Niomi", I think I like her
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 11.57.39 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Looks we’ll finally get a SmartSkin YT video this coming Sunday.

She is filming a video for it in a hotel😄 Fed up with the flat already 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should try to get back into fashion then, behind the scenes, and far from social media, at least until she's back on some sort of track personally and professionally. It's not like she's the next big thing in yoga or skincare.

Reactions: 9
Looks we’ll finally get a SmartSkin YT video this coming Sunday.

She is filming a video for it in a hotel😄 Fed up with the flat already 😄
But why didn't she do this earlier, in time for the launch? So wierd.

Maybe the initial was a sort of soft launch and now they're moving ahead on a greater scale? (Or she's just lazy...!)

Reactions: 8
Allow me to help ;)

I'm always highly suspicious of people who pretend they're perfect, it's obnoxious and unrealistic. I present to you all "Normal Niomi", an average young woman (besides the fact that she, unironically, referred to herself as "Lady Smart")View attachment 268522
View attachment 268523
A crispy, cheap, bleached blonde dye job with the roots showing? I've been there too.View attachment 268524
A sloppy OOTD snap of her sandals with nasty, worn out insoles. The bar was low back then.
View attachment 268537
View attachment 268539View attachment 268526
Posing next to a fancy car you don't own, or clutching an empty champagne glass for a photo op in a hotel suite you didn't stay in? Like a true influencer ahead of the curve.
View attachment 268531View attachment 268528
My personal favorite: flipping pancakes in sagging pajama pants. I've never seen her look more normal. It's charming.View attachment 268534
View attachment 268529
I’m loving this vintage content you’re providing us with lol! It’s very interesting to see. Also - the one with her in the blue dress next to the ladders- that’s how I look when I have period cramps! Not sure what pose she was going for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know, the wedding dress picture....

I just wish she could take some time off social media. I think it would do her a lot of good even considering her career. Her recent insta story about how she just loves being back in Notting Hill and she's soooo happy. It's just not genuine at all. I wonder if its to show her followers how inspirational she is or if it's meant to show Joe how happy she is.

Maybe Im reading in too much. Maybe she dumped him and is really living her best life now. Then by all means go ahead. It's just... You can be both genuine and inspirational. Perfection is so boring. However I can also understand that influencers don't want to showcase their insecurities if it can be used against them. That takes a lot of courage.

Reactions: 9
IMG_0773.jpg

that was under her latest Instagram post.of course everything on Smart Skin has to be parhhhhhfect as well! Pathetic! It's a f**cking product!Let people have their opinion. And how are you supposed to grow and improve your line without feedback? She's so frustrating OMG!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I said "how is it only Wednesday?" To myself today. But that's because I worked the weekend and I'm already ready for this weekend off and I'm knackered already.

I just want to shove her lazy, breakfast to brunch lifestyle up her tiny flat arse.
Ahh same... last week I worked monday-sunday and have a full week now too... she's the kind of person who's shocked to see people taking the train at 7;30 am. Not having an actual job or purpose isn't doing her any favors to be honest.

Reactions: 21
Allow me to help ;)

I'm always highly suspicious of people who pretend they're perfect, it's obnoxious and unrealistic. I present to you all "Normal Niomi", an average young woman (besides the fact that she, unironically, referred to herself as "Lady Smart")View attachment 268522
View attachment 268523
A crispy, cheap, bleached blonde dye job with the roots showing? I've been there too.View attachment 268524
View attachment 268537
View attachment 268539View attachment 268526
View attachment 268531View attachment 268528
My personal favorite: flipping pancakes in sagging pajama pants. I've never seen her look more normal. It's charming.View attachment 268534
View attachment 268529
I wonder if the "prestigious fashion magazine" was her mom's magazine?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know she was less stylish or whatever back then and her hair was bad etc but it's actually really sad, like even in the most unflattering of photos she looks genuinely happy. Didn't take herself so seriously. She might look better now but that's really the only improvement here.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 268592
that was under her latest Instagram post.of course everything on Smart Skin has to be parhhhhhfect as well! Pathetic! It's a f**cking product!Let people have their opinion. And how are you supposed to grow and improve your line without feedback? She's so frustrating OMG!!!!
This comment has disappeared.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's probably not the one deleting. Promise you that the gleam team have rules and staff for that.... Not that I'm really defending her

Reactions: 12
But why didn't she do this earlier, in time for the launch? So wierd.

Maybe the initial was a sort of soft launch and now they're moving ahead on a greater scale? (Or she's just lazy...!)
Yeah, she's lazy, and was hoping the entire collection would be sold out before having to put any effort into promoting it. Turns out she needs to explain to people why they need to buy this tit after all.

Reactions: 11
Joe must be thanking his lucky stars every damn day if he's witnessing the same circus we are watching from here.

Reactions: 31
Joe must be thanking his lucky stars every damn day if he's witnessing the same circus we are watching from here.
Why doesn't she realise her appearance was obviously not the problem? It's getting extremely cringey now. Obviously we will never know the reason they broke up, but I'm 100% sure what she looks like was not a part of it. All she's doing is making herself look even more obsessed with money grabbing (all the ads) and even more vacuous prancing around drinking champagne on a work day during a pandemic. Joe is well shot of her tbh, she's really just embarrassing herself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why doesn't she realise her appearance was obviously not the problem? It's getting extremely cringey now. Obviously we will never know the reason they broke up, but I'm 100% sure what she looks like was not a part of it. All she's doing is making herself look even more obsessed with money grabbing (all the ads) and even more vacuous prancing around drinking champagne on a work day during a pandemic. Joe is well shot of her tbh, she's really just embarrassing herself now.
Yes exactly this. She's very pretty and I'm sure that not the reason why the relationship failed. That makes me wonder if there was some cheating involved and she now tries to bolster herself.

Anyway, I do really feel for her if that's the case. I've been in a similar situation and I'm very glad I'm not an influencer because I honestly don't know if I would have handled that with grace...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.