Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this doesn't sound rude but in those old pictures before Invisalign why does it look like she has too many teeth?

Reactions: 2
I was so shocked when I watched the last 'vlog' the laziest 'content' ever not 'created'. Looks like someone had to meet the bare minimum terms of a contract and is so embarrassed by it they can't engage with the response. Nimbobs needs a friend to take away the social media so she can put her life back together in privacy, this is painful to watch. She's fooling no one.

Reactions: 13
I hope this doesn't sound rude but in those old pictures before Invisalign why does it look like she has too many teeth?
from memory she said her teeth either side of her front two teeth were like "micro teeth" where they're way smaller than usual which i think makes the rest of the teeth move slightly forward in the mouth so when you smile you can see more teeth than normal

couldnt find a good photo but you can kinda see it here

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 1.37.16 pm.png

edit: lol shes totally privated the video where she talks about it, this was the thumbnail

2cf7c7b3e74c0de745eacd8d99c631cb.jpg

and now this is coming up

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 1.46.23 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Still waiting to hear the muses' stories...

On the website it says 'we wanted to use genuine people with real stories for our first campaign. We decided to find some Smart Skin Muses by putting a call out for anyone with an interesting story to tell and boy, did we have some amazing entries! After the extremely difficult task of narrowing them down, we ended up with our seven Muses. We decided upon the idea of a muse as a way of relating Smart Skin to every day people, not just those with perfect skin, perfect stories and perfect lives!'

And yet all that's on the website is one quote from each of them.

They haven't even updated the Facebook page since September 17th. It all seems so lazily done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
wow, hard to believe this is Nimbobs!
wow i thought she'd been vegan much longer than this! when did she become vegan? this blog seems much more interesting than anything recently tbh

from memory she said her teeth either side of her front two teeth were like "micro teeth" where they're way smaller than usual which i think makes the rest of the teeth move slightly forward in the mouth so when you smile you can see more teeth than normal

couldnt find a good photo but you can kinda see it here

View attachment 267891

edit: lol shes totally privated the video where she talks about it, this was the thumbnail

View attachment 267895

and now this is coming up

View attachment 267897
Im so surpised she never had braces to fix this when she was younger?

Reactions: 7
I don't want it to come across as I'm defending Niomi and her relationship with food. She clearly has an eating problem but is it really neccessary to focus on the fact she is vegan and her being vegan makes it the issue? Vegan-Niomi wouldn't be a problem, Vegan & barely eating anything Niomi is a problem. You can be vegan and stuff your face and be healthy.

Sorry, I'm vegan and don't see why remembering her eating salmon or Tanya's steak is a memory of a fun Niomi. Eating meat makes someone fun?
There were many comments in the previous threads that she should live a little, party and eat some meat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't want it to come across as I'm defending Niomi and her relationship with food. She clearly has an eating problem but is it really neccessary to focus on the fact she is vegan and her being vegan makes it the issue? Vegan-Niomi wouldn't be a problem, Vegan & barely eating anything Niomi is a problem. You can be vegan and stuff your face and be healthy.

Sorry, I'm vegan and don't see why remembering her eating salmon or Tanya's steak is a memory of a fun Niomi. Eating meat makes someone fun?
There were many comments in the previous threads that she should live a little, party and eat some meat.
I agree with this, but it is common for people with eating disorders to become vegan/vegetarian as it enables them to restrict easily while making it less obvious, i have had numerous friends do this. Obviously this is a small % of vegans and the vegan diet can obviously be very healthy, but in the case of Niomi I don't think it is

Reactions: 17
Wait a minute! How is LV allowed to do the cinema thing and all cinemas are closed!?!
not all cinemas are closed! Just cineworld (I including picturehouse) and odeon on the weekdays at the moment. Keep supporting local indies people!!

Reactions: 6
not all cinemas are closed! Just cineworld (I including picturehouse) and odeon on the weekdays at the moment. Keep supporting local indies people!!
the picturehouse near me is open atm but is closing on Friday :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Still waiting to hear the muses' stories...

On the website it says 'we wanted to use genuine people with real stories for our first campaign. We decided to find some Smart Skin Muses by putting a call out for anyone with an interesting story to tell and boy, did we have some amazing entries! After the extremely difficult task of narrowing them down, we ended up with our seven Muses. We decided upon the idea of a muse as a way of relating Smart Skin to every day people, not just those with perfect skin, perfect stories and perfect lives!'

And yet all that's on the website is one quote from each of them.

They haven't even updated the Facebook page since September 17th. It all seems so lazily done.
£5 says the muses that got picked if we ever get to see them already had naturally great skin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£5 says the muses that got picked if we ever get to see them already had naturally great skin
yeh exactly, noone would want to buy skin care products advertised on people without good skin surely?

Reactions: 4
I agree with this, but it is common for people with eating disorders to become vegan/vegetarian as it enables them to restrict easily while making it less obvious, i have had numerous friends do this. Obviously this is a small % of vegans and the vegan diet can obviously be very healthy, but in the case of Niomi I don't think it is
You’re right - it’s very common for people with eating disorders to become vegan. One of my good friends has anorexia and she’s vegan.

I studied nutrition at university and the majority of girls there had eating disorders. I went vegan for 2 months because I became obsessed with eating healthy, but it didn’t last long because I’m a lazy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.