Niomi Smart #79 'Money, money, money' Substack honey- trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a professional writer / my career is in writing and sourcing so I do not trust ChatGPT at aalllll
I read in Private Eye that it keeps everything we write to it so that worries me in itself

I will not go near it no sire no thank you
I agree, it worries me people saying they're using it for work, I wonder whether their employers know and would mind...because anything remotely commercially sensitive should not be going on there in any form, nor any confidential government work etc.
The example someone gave about using it for homework is also stupid. ChatGPT makes up sources. If you try to use it for legal research purposes for example, it has been shown to literally create cases that don't exist to provide authority in legal argument.

I don't know if Niomi is using it to create a whole blog post but what's been posted here doesn't sound like her style, voice, or her vernacular to me. I think she has most definitely either used it to summarise her own thoughts or to elaborate on them, and people are paying for that 'work' thinking she's written it. Using AI to respond to viewer comments, which is a key part of her 'job' as an influencer, is creepy and borderline unethical letting the people engaging with her content think she is replying to them when it's a machine.

Said it before and I'll say it a thousand times - it is high, HIGH time that the influencer 'career' was properly scoped and regulated. Every other industry is/is becoming aware of the risks and pitfalls of AI/LLMs and producing guidance on how to use them (if at all) meanwhile, yet again this unethical, unregulated industry flies under the radar while those profiting from it are making hundreds of thousands if not millions. It's grotesque.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Yel

I wonder if Nims is reading here and cackling that we're wrong because she actually did both - copied and pasted from a book then got AI to rewrite it so that it couldn't be called a copy job (like her book). 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, it worries me people saying they're using it for work, I wonder whether their employers know and would mind...because anything remotely commercially sensitive should not be going on there in any form, nor any confidential government work etc.
The example someone gave about using it for homework is also stupid. ChatGPT makes up sources. If you try to use it for legal research purposes for example, it has been shown to literally create cases that don't exist to provide authority in legal argument.

I don't know if Niomi is using it to create a whole blog post but what's been posted here doesn't sound like her style, voice, or her vernacular to me. I think she has most definitely either used it to summarise her own thoughts or to elaborate on them, and people are paying for that 'work' thinking she's written it. Using AI to respond to viewer comments, which is a key part of her 'job' as an influencer, is creepy and borderline unethical letting the people engaging with her content think she is replying to them when it's a machine.

Said it before and I'll say it a thousand times - it is high, HIGH time that the influencer 'career' was properly scoped and regulated. Every other industry is/is becoming aware of the risks and pitfalls of AI/LLMs and producing guidance on how to use them (if at all) meanwhile, yet again this unethical, unregulated industry flies under the radar while those profiting from it are making hundreds of thousands if not millions. It's grotesque.
My company has VERY strict rules for AI for this reason, I’m not allowed to use it in my role. Wouldn’t advice it being used for school either, it’s important people learn to think critically and search for information themselves. Finished uni recently and a large amount of people struggled to find basic/reliable information on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not allowed to use AI at work because it retains data it's fed. I work adjacent to scientific research and there have been issues with non peer-reviewed research data and patient information ending up spat back out by an AI after researchers have used it to write their papers.

My friend uses it to write her emails. Surely by the time you've gone to chatgpt and written a prompt you could have just...written the email?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Morals and ethics aside, it really says a lot that Niomi can’t just sit down for like 30 mins to write an actual post. Her attention span is really bad. I’m hardcore judging her, because it’s really not that hard.

I also feel like it (ironically) would take more effort to use AI because she *should* (although probably isn’t) at least go back and proofread it/edit it before posting it.

Personally, I’d find it to be MORE stressful to use AI because I wouldn’t trust it and I also wouldn’t want the liability of what a bot said. What if the bot generated something offensive? Or made illegal claims? Nuh-uh, I’d rather write my own stuff.
---
I can’t get over the whole India yoga thing. She’s already certified. Wouldn’t it make more sense for her to actually start teaching yoga? In England?

She’s putting the most effort into…avoiding …effort. Make it make sense.

I’m going to go ahead and call her out: It seems like you do not actually want to teach or practice yoga in any serious capacity, Niomi!

IMG_1137.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Nims is reading here and cackling that we're wrong because she actually did both - copied and pasted from a book then got AI to rewrite it so that it couldn't be called a copy job (like her book). 😆
That seems to be too much work for lazy Niomi, she already feels overwhelmed for much less. And she would charge way more $$$ for all this hard work !

Reactions: 7

Can we add the use of patreon for begging too?

There is a channel called chateau diaries on you tube the woman only has 240 k subscribers, yet gets 25k a month via patreon from her lies and cheating. She travels, buys designer clothes spends a fortune on auction buying china , yet acts out she cannot afford to renovate her house. She gets sponsored deals worth thousands too . Her style.. of vlogging gains some viewers trust , it is cult like IMO.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I definitely agree with all your concerns. It's very easy to "misuse" an AI chatbot. But for some tasks it can also be a very valuable tool. It was just important for me to make that clear 😅

Reactions: 8
Can we add the use of patreon for begging too?

There is a channel called chateau diaries on you tube the woman only has 240 k subscribers, yet gets 25k a month via patreon from her lies and cheating. She travels, buys designer clothes spends a fortune on auction buying china , yet acts out she cannot afford to renovate her house. She gets sponsored deals worth thousands too . Her style.. of vlogging gains some viewers trust , it is cult like IMO.
Stephanie!!🤑She's always come across as a weirdo- up ladders in skimpy frocks. She's always presented as fake as f--k.
Giving her money is a complete joke/ con!

Reactions: 6
I definitely agree with all your concerns. It's very easy to "misuse" an AI chatbot. But for some tasks it can also be a very valuable tool. It was just important for me to make that clear 😅
I feel like people have been feeding the machine for so long now, anytime I watch a crime show the FBI goes straight to Facebook to basically get a scoop about the suspects life and its ALL THERE lol, same with Instagram.

Reactions: 8
Due to the silence I presume she is enroute to Goa now, if she's going to that course starting on the 7th as suspected.
Lordon has gone quiet too.
I wonder if the initial high of separation and showing off over who is doing the best has worn off.
I know they are both utterly ghastly but they must miss each other a little bit? Or at least their 'brand'?

• Sick
She said she was staying in Sussex for a couple of weeks BUT probably wouldn't post to SM. Oooooh making a change !!🤪

Reactions: 10
opps sorry wrong comment haha, I was in Forky's thread and posted here by mistake, he's off attacking Vegans again...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Due to the silence I presume she is enroute to Goa now, if she's going to that course starting on the 7th as suspected.
Lordon has gone quiet too.
I wonder if the initial high of separation and showing off over who is doing the best has worn off.
I know they are both utterly ghastly but they must miss each other a little bit? Or at least their 'brand'?
Poor lad probably has burn out. His USP seems to be "how to do less work", so he's likely blown a gasket from all these weeks of effort on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor lad probably has burn out. His USP seems to be "how to do less work", so he's likely blown a gasket from all these weeks of effort on IG
He's probably hooked up to an IV as we're speaking, our little con artist hasn't been this busy in two years.

• Haha
BIB - probably this. imagine being bleeping ENGAGED, breaking up, and missing the BRAND you put out into the world as a couple. not the relationship, not the person.

influencers make me bleeping sick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stephanie!!🤑She's always come across as a weirdo- up ladders in skimpy frocks. She's always presented as fake as f--k.
Giving her money is a complete joke/ con!
She is in Japan just now . Under her vlogs she is asking people to buy a star in her chapel ceiling. A chapel that will be and has never been used by her for worship . So far she has raised over 200 k .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Guys...Niomi just followed someone based in Cape Town - and Lordon has just recently followed the same person... 👀

Actually they have two recent follows in common. This has happened just in the last day or so as I've been keeping an eye on Niomi's follows to see if a potential new man might show up there 😄

I really feel like we need some drama on this thread. Nims is so boring rn. So are these two back in touch...? Are we going to get Lordon part 2 and engagement #3 all at the same time?!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Guys...Niomi just followed someone based in Cape Town - and Lordon has just recently followed the same person... 👀

Actually they have two recent follows in common. This has happened just in the last day or so as I've been keeping an eye on Niomi's follows to see if a potential new man might show up there 😄
I'm gonna k1llmyself! NO! PLEASE, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.