Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciri

Chatty Member
I knew that I have already seen her mother's day picture somewhere
Tadaaaaaa ... Edited Charlotte out, picture from 2 years ago.

1710266297705.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I was thinking about Dim and Donkey's relationship and apart from the gruesome sex retreat the funniest thing had to be her birthday 😂
He told her to take her passport then drove to some part of Ireland, and for her birthday they had a Chinese takeaway sitting on a wall. The silly sod couldn't even book a table at a restaurant in advance.
And she tried to pretend it was pahfect 😂
Happy days.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Yel

Chatty Member
The level of detective work on this thread is FBI worthy! Can't believe Dim flew to South Africa to rekindle her romance with Slurpy. The girl is DESPERATE.
People do bitch about tattle and call people crazy obsessives for stuff like zooming in on a very blurry tailfin of a plane. But honestly this stuff is so entertaining, I love this armchair detective stuff 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Victoria212

The level of detective work on this thread is FBI worthy! Can't believe Dim flew to South Africa to rekindle her romance with Slurpy. The girl is DESPERATE.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Nims liked his latest post!!

This is the first post of his she's liked since they broke up - in the same week as they've been following all the same profiles. What is going on?!!

Screenshot_20240405_171838_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Callan

VIP Member
So basically we can say she ask people to pay substack for chatgpt generated posts 🤣🤣 if she cannot manage even replying to comments. FFS how someone can be that dumb...HOW?! The human evolution just skipped her.
---
She is an effing idiot BIG TIME !!! 🤣🤣 she is even worse than the creepy gnashers 🤣

---
YO ! DAILY MAIL YOU HAVE a SCOOP !! NIOMI SMART REQUESTS TO PAY FOR CHATGPT TEXTS ! 🤑🤑🤗
THis entire thing is written by ChatGPT... i think this is soooo unethical. Is that even allowed or frowned upon in the world of Substack?

1712075992654.png

1712075960204.png

1712076077023.png

1712076101382.png

1712076144461.png

1712076161100.png

Sorry for so many screen shorts but I'm legitimately shocked right now.

I went to check the next article she did below this one, the womens day one and everything i plug into ChatGPT it comes back saying that it wrote it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Thanks to @Coldfeet for the excellent thread title!

Recap:
Niomi confirmed that she reads Tattle and wishes this place didn't exist. She stated that a lot of what's written here is 'made up,' which is not true. What is true is that her 'cock worship' retreat is on Tattle for everyone to see - and she's raging about it!
She wishes to banish the Shadows (that's us!) from her life and so has created a 'safe space' on Substack for her precious Bright Tribe. For £8 a month you can be part of Niomi's Bright Tribe. For £222 a year, you can be part of her super special inner circle and hear all about her 'bleed'. It's her superpower, apparently.
In between hating on Tattle and scamming people, single gal Nims took a trip to Paris where she went to see 'The Rothko's' and drank a lot of vin. There isn't any sign of a new man yet (she's all about self-love these days) but surely it's only a matter of time before the next guy comes along. In the meantime, it's #gifted ski trips with her faux besties Caggie and Sarah Ann.
Niomi's management tried to get her to do some work and sent her to a networking event, but Nims was totally overwhelmed, and ran off to get a coffee instead.

If you're wondering what Lordon is up to, he is the busiest man on Instagram these days and has his very own thread now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

kittenseer

She’s just a beautiful, mysterious young woman, spending her days roaming in art galleries until she’s spotted by a foreign prince who will fall madly in love with her and make her a real life princess. That will show those nasty Shadows.

-Niomi, in her head probably

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Honestly, I lost all kind of interest in her and her life. She is an empty shell of a human with no real education or knowledge of anything. She has no principles, no work ethics, and thinks that she is better than anyone else just because she has blond hair and 1 million followers. She thinks that 1 million followers is an achievement while 15 years old tiktokkers have ten times her numbers...
I have already said this many times but the most intresting thing about her is the crazy people in her life (mainly her boyfriends) and that was it from the start= Marcus Butler, the reason, and only reason, why she has even a name in the industry....
She can go fuck herself with her wisdome about women bleeds and inner Goddesses, her spa treatments and her hair updates.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Callan

VIP Member
It has to be a bot doing this surely?
I'm not sure, because if I copy her entire reply, like a different one I'd get something like this -

1712075100310.png

But when I cut out a line or two, then I get more matches, so she blends AI content with her own lines.

I think she has a word document somewhere where she copies all that from, I remember seeing some of her super weird replies having quotation marks on them, probably copied by mistake. I wouldn't be surprised if she's heavily relying on the AI to write most of her "articles" on Substack as well.
---
Ahhhhhhhhhhahahahha omg she fking uses and AI for this, unreal. She's a FRAUD and she's charging people money. She's legit outsourced her soul.

1712075346319.png

1712075455018.png

1712075523605.png

1712075507864.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I really feel like we need some drama on this thread.
I'm still hopeful forky will realise nims is the one, she's always been the one and will fly to Goa to bring her back to his new build to live a life full of essential macronutrients together. 🤞
Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 07.27.00.png
Screen-Shot-2021-04-16-at-11.37.44-AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

lurkerxx

Guys. I'm 2 minutes into the vlog and yep. She said she's going to India.
EDIT: SHE IS GOING TO INDIA TO TAKE A YOGA COURSE. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Yel

Chatty Member
Going back to books bought to look pretty, Ali Gordon (Mr Lydia Millen) did exactly this and was very proud of it. A "traditional gentleman's office" he claims in their bungalow that they despise and wish was a period propety. He didn't even pick the books himself but an assistant did it 😵

Screenshot_20240330_093335_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240330_093312_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240330_093847_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240330_094058_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48