Niomi Smart #79 'Money, money, money' Substack honey- trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna k1llmyself! NO! PLEASE, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I mean, maybe it's nothing. I'm just trying to stir up some drama, haha! Strange that they've both gone quiet at the same time and now are following the same people on IG. Hmmm...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean, maybe it's nothing. I'm just trying to stir up some drama, haha! Strange that they've both gone quiet at the same time and now are following the same people on IG. Hmmm...
HAHAHA, I know, I know. Unfortunately, Niomi is dumb enough to go back to him, who the fck knows. I know she's boring but I'll take boring Niomi than Lordon any time of the day, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HAHAHA, I know, I know. Unfortunately, Niomi is dumb enough to go back to him, who the fck knows. I know she's boring but I'll take boring Niomi than Lordon any time of the day, lmao.
Maybe she needs some coaching advice for her Substack struggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, judging from Donkey’s most recent grid post, it’s clear that Nimbobs is really missing out on that fine specimen of a human he is.
IMG_6607.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well, judging from Donkey’s most recent grid post, it’s clear that Nimbobs is really missing out on that fine specimen of a human he is.
Just think, those shoes would have been at his wedding this May and instead they are here...

And on a gag I mean side note, I can't believe she bowed down to this dude after that little terror worship sesh :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well judging by the fact she is dumb and extremely out of touch with reality with no effing purpose, getting back to a creep psychopath would be a final blow to not have any future at all...which is typical niomi smart!

Reactions: 8

Yel

I really feel like we need some drama on this thread.
I'm still hopeful forky will realise nims is the one, she's always been the one and will fly to Goa to bring her back to his new build to live a life full of essential macronutrients together. 🤞
Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 07.27.00.png
Screen-Shot-2021-04-16-at-11.37.44-AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Lordon has now followed two more profiles that Niomi followed in the last few days. Four out of five of his recent follows are the same as hers. What is going on?! Is he just following every profile that she follows? Weirdo.

Screenshot_20240405_091600_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240405_091511_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Nightmare/dream scenario: next update is them after getting married in some culturally appropriated ceremony in India 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Most of them are men. I think she’s following them first, then he’s following them to see if he can get any clues as to whether there’s any romantic involvement between Nims and any of these insta guys. 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Most of them are men. I think she’s following them first, then he’s following them to see if he can get any clues as to whether there’s any romantic involvement between Nims and any of these insta guys. 🕵️‍♂️
Tragic! Hard to believe the guy is almost forty with this behaviour.

I guess it could also be his way of letting her know that he's still watching her every move. He is that kind of creep!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Most MATURE people would make every effort to AVOID such cringe behaviour. It's so obviously unbalanced 😡

Reactions: 11
I think this is the more likely scenario. But IF they are back in touch I am so here for the drama!!!
1712315534892.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
At least two of those guys have followed Lordon back so.......something weird is going on here and I don't know what.Why on earth are they following the same people at the same time?. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
are we sure their following lists are being displayed in chronological order though? I thought instagram didn't do that anymore?
---
hope they're back in contact/getting back together cause i need drama and further secondhand embarrassment

Reactions: 6
are we sure their following lists are being displayed in chronological order though? I thought instagram didn't do that anymore?
---
hope they're back in contact/getting back together cause i need drama and further secondhand embarrassment
Not 100% sure but I think she only recently followed those guys and that her follow list is displayed in chronological order. She has also recently been following yoga retreats in Goa.

Reactions: 8
Oh god, I really can’t stand her but please do not say she is going to run back to Mr Creep himself 🤦‍♀️ she needs to find herself her rich banker ASAP, get a ring on it and go back to being posh but bland Niomi…

Reactions: 10
Nims liked his latest post!!

This is the first post of his she's liked since they broke up - in the same week as they've been following all the same profiles. What is going on?!!

Screenshot_20240405_171838_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.