Niomi Smart #79 'Money, money, money' Substack honey- trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her replies do look very AI. But chat gpt has no knowledge of what it wrote. So if you feed in text it'll make up a reply.

I don't think her "articles" are AI, as they're nonsense but not nonsense in the same way that chat gpt generated stuff can be.

View attachment 2852217
Thank you! Was just catching up on the posts and wanted to say, there is no reliable way of detecting AI generated content like this which is why it is causing issues with detecting plagiarism generally (I also work in HE). Now if she puts up stuff with a bunch of made up (hallucinated) sources, then you can be reasonably sure 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Niomi Smart #80: Charging for “articles” written by ChatGPT, she has no morals, no conscience and no husband to be.

This. Is. Infuriating.
There is a huge issue at my uni where students are submitting assignments written by ChatGPT and it’s destroying the whole marking system, affecting the grades of students who work hard to produce honest essays.
How does she sleep at night knowing she charges people for AI generated tit?!
This. This is exactly why we're here in Tattle. To speak the truth against these nonsense influencers who think that they can do anything.. well you can try and hide Nimbobs behind your founding members or whatever you call them but can not hide from us. @Callan brilliant work my friend 👏

💯 Totally agree with both of you. This crosses so many lines.

If it's true and she is using AI then, in my personal and unqualified opinion, it should be considered fraud or a scam. She is directly charging people money for that specific content (vs. indirectly via ads/sponsorships/etc on youtube). What she's doing is very intentional and beyond an "oopsie" situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I mean, she is vapid and irritating and utterly ridiculous but I do really feel for her. All she wants is to meet a posh, rich guy, settle down and have kids. She doesn’t want to be off to India to do yoga teacher training, so why doesn’t she just stay with her family for a bit and just wait for what she really wants? She’s just so in need of some form of instant gratification that she’ll do all kinds of stupid tit just to get that buzz rather than taking advantage of being lucky enough to have family she can stay with and disposable income she can use to find herself a place. It makes me sad for her but also annoyed because she tries so hard to make it look like she has this perfect, free, whimsical life when really she just wants to get married and have kids. That’s not something to be ashamed of, Dimbobs…

Reactions: 20
It's honestly just...irritating...how she's going to India to do a yoga course. It almost seems like an April Fools joke, because it's such a bad decision.

View attachment 2852738

It's the opposite of what she should be doing right now. She needs to stay in England, take a break from traveling, and get some therapy. She also already has a certification in yoga. But nope...she's just going to create chaos in her life (again) for no reason at all.

Also, did she forget??? It seemed like she was MISERABLE in India when she moved there with Joe!
She’s on the hunt for a new boy, plus she will be somewhere far away from locals and their customs, so she’ll be fine. She basically shuddered every time she was surrounded by Indians during her time there with Joe. And she’s bound to meet some new Lordon type on a course like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It's the opposite of what she should be doing right now. She needs to stay in England, take a break from traveling, and get some therapy.
This sounds dreamy 😄 I wish I could just take a 6 month vacation, stay home and see a therapist. But she wants to run away from her responsibilities and pretend everything is fine when everything is the opposite. She is a big waste of time, money and energy.

I never really comment on this thread but you have all actually been helping ME! 🤣 Some good advice on here. Sometimes I feel for her and she reminded me of myself so many times. I got lost in all the law of attraction stuff and spititual things. For ten years I was in a job I hated and I would clutch onto this dream life and all I wanted to do was manifest a lottery win. I believed it with all my heart and guess what. It never happened. I got therapy and we realised I was just a very scared person due to my parents and getting bullied in school etc. I would just run from my problems and just never ever face my fears. Last year I did and I quit my job. I was so scared but after some time to reflect and therapy I started looking for jobs again and I feel like I've won the jackpot with this new job, I was truthful why I left and I'm so much happier now and everything has fallen into place so much easier. She really needs to do the same i think or she will be running away from problems forever. I'm going to face more fears over the years and I'm actually excited for what's to come and I know it's not easy! Sorry for the long post it's frustrating watching her sometimes but then I'm like that's probably what I looked like!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
As long as Dimbobs continues to think she is 'speshuuuuul' she won't acknowledge any human weaknesses. She truly believes she has something to offer people and that they should PAY for her insights.
Mistake BIG mistake.🤪

It's cumbersome but there are ways to test the AI's to see what it generated and if she's using it to create content, also using multiple AI's like Gemini as well, not just ChatGPT and feeding it her posts to compare. I didn't get a yes for everything I pasted in, it would tell me that it didn't generate plenty of her content, especially her YT comments, or it would select one line out of the chunk of text.

Also she doesn't talk like the way she "writes" so again, I wouldn't put it past her to cheat her way through that as well.

Reactions: 19
It's cumbersome but there are ways to test the AI's to see what it generated and if she's using it to create content, also using multiple AI's like Gemini as well, not just ChatGPT and feeding it her posts to compare. I didn't get a yes for everything I pasted in, it would tell me that it didn't generate plenty of her content, especially her YT comments, or it would select one line out of the chunk of text.

Also she doesn't talk like the way she "writes" so again, I wouldn't put it past her to cheat her way through that as well.
I feel certain she does use ChatGPT for her "articles" and comment replies. Especially with the articles, I imagine she feeds it some of her poorly written ideas and asks it to rewrite the stuff and make it sound better

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel certain she does use ChatGPT for her "articles" and comment replies. Especially with the articles, I imagine she feeds it some of her poorly written ideas and asks it to rewrite the stuff and make it sound better
Haha exactly, just curious if she does it herself or if she's got some assistant doing it for her, and you can tell that Jamie writes most of his own content because none of if makes sense and words are always misspelled and in the wrong part of the sentence lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone I know said she uses it for work when she has to write marketing pieces and also lets her son use it to “help” with his homework. Frankly, I was disgusted and I can’t help but think less of her as a person now.

Reactions: 7
I am pretty certain she sometimes uses a bot to write her Instagram comments. If she was reported for that her account could be suspended. It's against their t&c's to use bots to generate or even like comments. I think she does this for certain YouTube comments too and it wouldn't surprise me at all if her Substack was entirely AI generated.

She is that lazy - and she is all about making a quick and easy buck!

Her Substack is a total failure, though, and I'm not sure why she doesn't just stick to posting affiliate links.

Reactions: 11
She’s so arrogant though.

First with the sub-stack, and she’ll be even worse when she comes back from India as an “officially” qualified yoga instructor.

She’s harping on about hosting retreats in London AND ABROAD… like it’s beneath her to teach a class or two a week at an established studio, working for someone else. Nims - that would be a good way to gain experience, get down off your high horse.
Ffs, she could’ve easily uploaded some classes to her YT channel to gain some feedback but she couldn’t even manage to do that (probably because she cannot take any form of constructive criticism). How the hell is she going to organise retreats if she can’t/won’t do the basics?!
I agree, I attend in-person yoga classes a couple of times a week at a local independent studio and I love it, it's super unpretentious and inclusive and there is a lovely connection between the teachers and their classes. They're super knowledgeable, down to earth and skilled at sharing their knowledge with people of all different ability levels. For me it really epitomises what yoga should be all about. I just can't see her in that kind of environment at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree, I attend in-person yoga classes a couple of times a week at a local independent studio and I love it, it's super unpretentious and inclusive and there is a lovely connection between the teachers and their classes. They're super knowledgeable, down to earth and skilled at sharing their knowledge with people of all different ability levels. For me it really epitomises what yoga should be all about. I just can't see her in that kind of environment at all.
She'll be going for an 'expensive' set up with mystical garbage- herb cleansing, tea and cacao ceremonies, crystals etc 😴🫤

Looks like Niomi's reading comprehension has been outsourced as well, this poster lives in India and she's like " I hope you have a wonderful time too!" 🥴

1712155152440.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone I know said she uses it for work when she has to write marketing pieces and also lets her son use it to “help” with his homework. Frankly, I was disgusted and I can’t help but think less of her as a person now.
This is a bit harsh. AI chatbots are a great aid to productivity and creativity. I use them regularly in my job to get things done faster. And why shouldn't I? I can already see that the pressure of expectations is increasing and that texts, program code, etc. have to be delivered faster than just two years ago. If you don't keep up with technological developments, you'll be left behind in the long term.
Of course, I agree with everyone who is outraged that an AI is answering her comments or writing her articles for her and that she’s charging money for it! But I don't think it's right to badmouth ChatGPT as a tool. It just has to be used correctly.

Reactions: 18
This is a bit harsh. AI chatbots are a great aid to productivity and creativity. I use them regularly in my job to get things done faster. And why shouldn't I? I can already see that the pressure of expectations is increasing and that texts, program code, etc. have to be delivered faster than just two years ago. If you don't keep up with technological developments, you'll be left behind in the long term.
Of course, I agree with everyone who is outraged that an AI is answering her comments or writing her articles for her and that she’s charging money for it! But I don't think it's right to badmouth ChatGPT as a tool. It just has to be used correctly.
My husband is an engineer and uses it to write code all the time, few months ago they were laying people off left and right and he was left not only running all his own projects but doing most of the work himself and he said it saved him a lot of time especially since he was down a few people from his team. It's a great tool but I agree, I hate it how people like Niomi can use something like this to make friends online so that she can charge them money for it! A new low of a Para social relationship lol.

I was talking to him about it today after comments from @Yel and @ILikeToWatch as they got me thinking about the whole thing, and he told me some way to test it but it would require some time and ingenuity and using different accounts to test it out. But he did mention that you can easily set up a bot to answer Youtube comments, as many here suggested she was doing.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.