Niomi Smart #79 'Money, money, money' Substack honey- trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he really roommates with an older couple?

1712334522728.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think them getting together was all staged and therefore they ā€˜splitā€™ amicably?? I still find it weird that heā€™s not had something to say about it allā€¦.

Reactions: 4
Nims liked his latest post!!

This is the first post of his she's liked since they broke up - in the same week as they've been following all the same profiles. What is going on?!!

View attachment 2858040
They are karmic partners that walked part of their path together and taught each other painful but necessary lessons. Of course they are still great friends! At least I hope that's the explanation. :oops:
...Actually, Niomi is such an asshole, she deserves a Lordon. Although I don't see how he could ever forgive her for being the happiest she's ever been five seconds after the breakup, photo deleting spree and all.

Reactions: 16
If she starts showing her bare ass again on Instagram it's safe to assume that they are hanging out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she starts showing her bare ass again on Instagram it's safe to assume that they are hanging out again.
Much as I cannot stand her she cannot go back there! Sheā€™s deleted all evidence of his existence, she was mortified about the cock worship and all the sex stuff. Is he really so manipulative that she would go back to that life? I really hope for her sake that this is not happening, she needs to be rid of him and his creepy waysā€¦

Reactions: 16
Maybe she forgot to turn her IG BOT off before her trip and it's going rogue liking random stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I don't know if this is directed at Lordon, Niomi, or me at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Niomi's life and choices

---
And people witnessing it especially the effing King of creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly it's rare to see someone soooo damn good at making bad decisions. It's the only thing she's ever been consistent with.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe theyā€™re just good friends who communicate often šŸ«¤

But seriously though, Iā€™m hoping she ā€œlikedā€ it by accident. Even if she immediately unliked it heā€™d still get a notification so heā€™d know sheā€™d been checking out his profileā€¦ so she just left it there, hoping to look like sheā€™s taken the moral high ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like just because of what she's said previously - how she doesn't remain in communication with exes and essentially just closes that door once the relationship is over, I don't think they're back together. I honestly agree that if they split amicably, there may not be much of a hidden message behind her liking that most. Also the amount of praise she got for breaking up with him - I don't think her ego could handle getting back together LOL.

Also she posted a picture of a tree on substack and talked about "shedding layers" and from who she is following in insta - I think she is doing her yoga course at a place called Sampoorna Yoa (It's in Goa, apparently theyre about to start their next course). Any sleuths able to figure out if that tree is in Goa or Cape Town?

Edit: Or is this tree somewhere in Sussex and I'm just getting totally confused

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like just because of what she's said previously - how she doesn't remain in communication with exes and essentially just closes that door once the relationship is over, I don't think they're back together. I honestly agree that if they split amicably, there may not be much of a hidden message behind her liking that most. Also the amount of praise she got for breaking up with him - I don't think her ego could handle getting back together LOL.

Also she posted a picture of a tree on substack and talked about "shedding layers" and from who she is following in insta - I think she is doing her yoga course at a place called Sampoorna Yoa (It's in Goa, apparently theyre about to start their next course). Any sleuths able to figure out if that tree is in Goa or Cape Town?
When did she say she doesnā€™t remain in communication with exes? Thatā€™s so interesting actually because I feel like if dreamy Joey wanted to communicate with her she probably wouldnā€™t have this rule anymore šŸ¤­

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.