Niomi Smart #79 'Money, money, money' Substack honey- trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Coldfeet for the excellent thread title!

Recap:
Niomi confirmed that she reads Tattle and wishes this place didn't exist. She stated that a lot of what's written here is 'made up,' which is not true. What is true is that her 'cock worship' retreat is on Tattle for everyone to see - and she's raging about it!
She wishes to banish the Shadows (that's us!) from her life and so has created a 'safe space' on Substack for her precious Bright Tribe. For £8 a month you can be part of Niomi's Bright Tribe. For £222 a year, you can be part of her super special inner circle and hear all about her 'bleed'. It's her superpower, apparently.
In between hating on Tattle and scamming people, single gal Nims took a trip to Paris where she went to see 'The Rothko's' and drank a lot of vin. There isn't any sign of a new man yet (she's all about self-love these days) but surely it's only a matter of time before the next guy comes along. In the meantime, it's #gifted ski trips with her faux besties Caggie and Sarah Ann.
Niomi's management tried to get her to do some work and sent her to a networking event, but Nims was totally overwhelmed, and ran off to get a coffee instead.

If you're wondering what Lordon is up to, he is the busiest man on Instagram these days and has his very own thread now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
1709919679751.png

12 likes - 1 comment for the free content. A whooping 0.0009 % of engagement rate
Can't wait for the paid content and the 1 like that she will get : her like

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2803275

12 likes - 1 comment for the free content. A whooping 0.0009 % of engagement rate
Wonder how she'll explain away the inevitable flop.
'What Substack? Don't know what you're talking about?
Moi????'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2803275

Geeeze I have more likes and comments on Teams work chat than her...another fail for miss princess dumb. She would gain so much in everyone's eyes if she just admitted she was a big biatch dumping her best friend for a repulsive creep - have some self reflection on women's days niomi. And I will repeat, time to effing GROW UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Shutterbug99 thank you for the new thread, paaahfect name @Coldfeet!

At least her post for Women's Day was free, it would look very disingenuous if she put a message to women on their day behind a pay wall. Never mind the message wasn't even good, most of her articles are legit word salads springled around huge pictures of her to make the page look like a longer read.

Also for someone who claimed she accidentally deleted all pictures of her and Jamie off her phone she sure has a huge back up of old pictures with her engagement ring on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No posts on her Substack chat since 5th March.....3 days ago, and that was about her teabag.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't believe she used women's day to write about the "divine feminine" and "poor me living in a hectic modern world - I need to take a bath to feel good" instead of talking about women's rights and what is happening to women in certain places right now. Everything is only ever going to revolve around her, selfish witch. She has no knowledge of the rest of the world, her own country and city even, and she doesn't care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I can't believe she used women's day to write about the "divine feminine" and "poor me living in a hectic modern world - I need to take a bath to feel good" instead of talking about women's rights and what is happening to women in certain places right now. Everything is only ever going to revolve around her, selfish witch. She has no knowledge of the rest of the world, her own country and city even, and she doesn't care.
She even removed that WomenforWomenUK post once her paid commitment to have it up was done. I asked them under one of their IG posts if she no longer supports women and they never replied. Guess that's a big fat yes. She doesn't care about women, but she sure wants our money.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
THANK YOU FOR THE NEW THREAD, DARLINGS! The recap is amazing, hahaha!
Oh God, this Substack thing is even worse than I had predicted. 😂 An absolute flop. I can't wait to see how she'll deal with this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
THANK YOU FOR THE NEW THREAD, DARLINGS! The recap is amazing, hahaha!
Oh God, this Substack thing is even worse than I had predicted. 😂 An absolute flop. I can't wait to see how she'll deal with this.
I was reading on Substack (and I do support 2 chefs on it so I have been using it for a while, just $5 each) and it says that being consistent is key on growing an audience. How do we think that will go for Niomi?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait how do we know she reads tattle? That must be tough for her, as you guys are brutal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait how do we know she reads tattle? That must be tough for her, as you guys are brutal lol
There was an "article" that she either contributed to or they just ChatGPT'd lines for her in it saying she reads it and that we should all be arrested. It's in the past thread, a mod kindly posted it for us. Out of all the YTbers and influencers that I've followed for the past decade she's the most obsessed one with censorship, banning, deleting and crying wolf. Then posts nonsense all day long, this is what she gets 🤷‍♀️ people will talk somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That feminine divine "article"/newsletter thing was very stupid. Also, who the duck wants to see 5 pictures of her in various contorted poses for International Women's Day (not the correct name, it's about our rights, thanks very much fuckwit)? Will yoga give us back our abortion rights?? This one is my favorite: does she think she looks "natural" in this? She takes pictures like Tanya Burr acts, which is very self-consciously while 100% convinced she's super good at it.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 7.32.47 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Yel

She's what 10 years into being someone shares on the internet aka an influencer. Yeah I bet she wish all the embarrassing stuff would disappear. But if she hasn't learnt by now not to share this stuff that she'll come to regret then that's fairly all on her.

No one forced her to choose this career with the inevitable downsides. She was in the right place at the right time and it was too easy work for a decent income that she couldn't say no to.

Reactions: 27
I think most of us had this stretch of things that we wish we don’t want to let people know. But Lil Miss Kundalini wanted to broadcast that she was this ‘lady of the cock worshippers’ for a period of time.

She’s definitely embarrassed, but it is more humiliating that she hasn’t grown up yet. She’s 31 but acts like a teenager most times.

Reactions: 23
That feminine divine "article"/newsletter thing was very stupid. Also, who the duck wants to see 5 pictures of her in various contorted poses for International Women's Day (not the correct name, it's about our rights, thanks very much fuckwit)? Will yoga give us back our abortion rights?? This one is my favorite: does she think she looks "natural" in this? She takes pictures like Tanya Burr acts, which is very self-consciously while 100% convinced she's super good at it.

View attachment 2803987
Wow is that photo her?
I would not have recognised her at all. She looks about 40 there.

Reactions: 11

Yel

Also someone like niomi who's never had a proper job has no idea that in a normal job you get evaluated, critiqued and have accountability. And no this isn't workplace bullying 🤦‍♀️

These influencers wish to only exist in a bubble of praise.

Reactions: 36
She spends her days writing advice for strangers online for profit yet she can't take any back.

Reactions: 14
Also someone like niomi who's never had a proper job has no idea that in a normal job you get evaluated, critiqued and have accountability. And no this isn't workplace bullying 🤦‍♀️

These influencers wish to only exist in a bubble of praise.
Quite. Especially when you start to charge people for your inane thoughts. There will always be feedback good or bad.
Intelligent people take this on board. And accept it is part and parcel of their 'career'. Others, like Dim, bleat on about how unfair it is. Anybody querying why she went to a 'bowing to the cock' couples retreat, with a man she now pretends does not exist, is a hater and shadow.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.