Niomi Smart #78 In London, out Lordon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s an unreasonable request to know how often she’s planning on posting before someone parts with subscription money. I’d ask but I’m blocked 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t think it’s an unreasonable request to know how often she’s planning on posting before someone parts with subscription money. I’d ask but I’m blocked 🙄
Hun, you’ll never make it to the BRIGHT TRIBE if you go round doing shadowy things like asking questions!

Next you’ll be demanding compliance with standards and accountability!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this part of the note from yesterday? Just showed up this morning.

1709827392187.png

1709827413371.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If the paywalled content strategy works out, then she truly is special and universe cares about her. In the last couple of years her content was lacking substance and structure so it’s ballsy to try and charge for it. Interested to see how it goes
I really think it will fall flat on its arse as she simply has no work ethic. Not many people will sign up so she won't think it worth her while to put in any effort.
There will be some 'can't wait to share X with my Bright Tribe in our loving supportive space' then crickets.
It is beyond inevitable.

Reactions: 24
I really think it will fall flat on its arse as she simply has no work ethic. Not many people will sign up so she won't think it worth her while to put in any effort.
There will be some 'can't wait to share X with my Bright Tribe in our loving supportive space' then crickets.
It is beyond inevitable.
Agreed. I actually think it's a good thing. Making her actual followers pay will show them that she's not worth it. She's buying herself space that free of consequence, there's no way this will last long and she will only alienate more of her "sisters". I want to ask her how many school children she's helped since she started this 😝

Reactions: 16
What happens if she only gets one person to sign up for the year. Everyone else falls off after the free month. I'll put money she won't be able to keep it up for 4 months. Does tbe one person sho has signed up for the year get their money back?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"love and light" lol she's just regurgitating what other delulu's are doing, zero creativity.

She liked this post -
1709828587435.png

and then copied half of it for herself lol

1709828665338.png

• Wow
  • Haha
"Cacao UnTamed" I mean the comedy is just writing itself at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Agreed. I actually think it's a good thing. Making her actual followers pay will show them that she's not worth it. She's buying herself space that free of consequence, there's no way this will last long and she will only alienate more of her "sisters". I want to ask her how many school children she's helped since she started this 😝
Yes ! And also her management agency. This will show the actual number of followers. So this is basically self sabotage lol she is so so dumb and delusional

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but who the duck actually pays for a substack of an influencer? There are so so so many influencers out there (the market is beyond oversaturated at this point) who put content out for free, why would you pay for hers? She's not special, she doesn't do anything unique. How far into a parasocial relationship or chronically online do you have to be to pay money for this? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry, but who the duck actually pays for a substack of an influencer? There are so so so many influencers out there (the market is beyond oversaturated at this point) who put content out for free, why would you pay for hers? She's not special, she doesn't do anything unique. How far into a parasocial relationship or chronically online do you have to be to pay money for this? 😂
This is what I'll never understand. Like Tanya Burr doing the same - paid substack with her fascinating clothes and books recommendations 😂
There are so many 100s of 1000s of people doing exactly this all over SM for free. And far better.
The arrogance of these ones is off the chart.

Or it was Lordon who started the thread. Didn't they give the impression he was "working" for her somehow? If that's the case she probably doesn't even know the password.
Lol maybe she traded their star against the password 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I'll never understand. Like Tanya Burr doing the same - paid substack with her fascinating clothes and books recommendations 😂
There are so many 100s of 1000s of people doing exactly this all over SM for free. And far better.
The arrogance of these ones is off the chart.
Kinda reminds me of Jamie's sister, Avocado Chef Holly ( who bts seems to have totally stopped using them lol, hi Holly!) she has paywalls for her recipe content, most of it I think, and they are soo so sad looking! I follow a lot of plant based and vegan creators and the free stuff you can get in troves from them is phenomenal in comparison to what she charges money for. I guess at least she provides something while Niomi takes pictures of tea bag quotes and sells those images and calls it "work".
---
Just opened my IG and as always what shows up first is the Holly Trinity of Hell, always there at the top together. Followed by Adstee of course.

1709838307363.png

1709838374810.png

Oddly enough my husband is flying back from a week long ski trip he took to Colorado and to see his favorite cousin, and while he send me lots of nice pictures of the mountains and commented on how beautiful it was there, he never said she same tit about them that she twiddles on, and he's been a serious skier for the past 10+ years. Now that Barely no longer serves her, cause of all the Jamie ick she's now into cold weather and mountains, yeah okay Niomi.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.