Niomi Smart #78 In London, out Lordon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda reminds me of Jamie's sister, Avocado Chef Holly ( who bts seems to have totally stopped using them lol, hi Holly!) she has paywalls for her recipe content, most of it I think, and they are soo so sad looking! I follow a lot of plant based and vegan creators and the free stuff you can get in troves from them is phenomenal in comparison to what she charges money for. I guess at least she provides something while Niomi takes pictures of tea bag quotes and sells those images and calls it "work".
---
Just opened my IG and as always what shows up first is the Holly Trinity of Hell, always there at the top together. Followed by Adstee of course.

View attachment 2801399

View attachment 2801401

Oddly enough my husband is flying back from a week long ski trip he took to Colorado and to see his favorite cousin, and while he send me lots of nice pictures of the mountains and commented on how beautiful it was there, he never said she same tit about them that she twiddles on, and he's been a serious skier for the past 10+ years. Now that Barely no longer series her, cause of all the Jamie ick she's now into cold weather and mountains, yeah okay Niomi.
Oh wait, so it was on this post she said it's been a reflective week! I knew I had read it!
God, yes, now she loves the mountains and the cold. LOL.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, but who the duck actually pays for a substack of an influencer? There are so so so many influencers out there (the market is beyond oversaturated at this point) who put content out for free, why would you pay for hers? She's not special, she doesn't do anything unique. How far into a parasocial relationship or chronically online do you have to be to pay money for this? 😂
I wish she had paywalled the nude pictures of her and Lordon, that would have made sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm loving how this is going to unravel, everybody here is 100% on the money for how this will crumble in two months when she realizes it's just not taking off. She was crying from gratefulness to see women sign-up the day of the "launch" but she's probably butt-hurt that nobody cares enough to comment, and, let's face it, overwhelmed by now having to "create" "content" for yet another separate platform. And about the Bali/engagement ring pictures, here is how it goes in her head: "oh darn, I'm so BIUDIFUL in that picture but I'm wearing the ring...on the other hand, I'm tan: Post!"
I give it exactly two weeks until she starts complaining about London weather and post tit about chasing the sun etc. She's already feeling it but refraining to post about it because then people would ask even more questions about Bali and Lordon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm loving how this is going to unravel, everybody here is 100% on the money for how this will crumble in two months when she realizes it's just not taking off. She was crying from gratefulness to see women sign-up the day of the "launch" but she's probably butt-hurt that nobody cares enough to comment, and, let's face it, overwhelmed by now having to "create" "content" for yet another separate platform. And about the Bali/engagement ring pictures, here is how it goes in her head: "oh darn, I'm so BIUDIFUL in that picture but I'm wearing the ring...on the other hand, I'm tan: Post!"
I give it exactly two weeks until she starts complaining about London weather and post tit about chasing the sun etc. She's already feeling it but refraining to post about it because then people would ask even more questions about Bali and Lordon.
She keeps posting pictures with her engagement ring so of course people are confused, and when they ask about Jamie they get chewed up by the Broke Tribe...

She's probably still so smug about her paywall, it's okay Nims, you enjoy having 2 people follow you on your journey before they cancel their 30 day free trial. She must be reading here now, refreshing the page to see how she "got us" lol, because she's a complete control freak. Don't worry Niomi the stuff you just posted on your IG is just as embarrassing as always, so looks like you're not censoring yourself too much after all.
---
Little treat for everyone.😬
View attachment 2801530
The jumpscares on the Nims and Lordon threads are hitting me hard lol 😝 why am I always drinking something when reading this thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg are people actually paying to read the nonsensical ramblings of someone who has an extremely poor grasp of her own native language? Noooo I hate it here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg are people actually paying to read the nonsensical ramblings of someone who has an extremely poor grasp of her own native language? Noooo I hate it here
Don't worry it won't last, she's legit posting this for like 1-2 people, there's no way her ego will allow that to continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think everyone has a free month at the moment. I doubt many people will stick around after that!

Reactions: 12
Btw I didn’t mean you guys are paying I mean the bright sparks ⚡ or whatever she calls them (gullible fools)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Niomi probably got this advice from her 🤪 Wealth Management Meeting🤪 "well just use this big platform of Tattle as the enemy and your reason to get paid to post what you post!" its like they are trying to sell a new religion or something. Please, I started watching her years ago, like the food content as plant based was something I really had interest in, but she just morphed into something else. She blocked me for liking a comment on her IG ages ago- my personal account, so here I am now.

And it's more than okay to disagree with your best friend, your partner or parent, or someone you watch online. It's the discussion that follows that can bring some critical thinking to both parties, she refuses to do that with her audience. It's one way or the highway, she's not loose and squiggly as she pretends, she's rigid. Brute force. Censorship. *Love and light - pay up*
---
Lol her Barley leftover friends

dont scroll down if you're eating!

1709856243433.png

1709856349269.png

---
Sorry @judgejohndeed I added that bottom bit with scary pictures after you liked me post, apologies! :D
---
Also lol wow she's legit trying to use the International Women's Day to make $$$$$$ of her newsletter, Nims you're a cold calculating something, that's for sure.

1709856987345.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Might be true of the one business she oversees, and those six blueberries, not so true about every other aspect of her life.
IMG_6521.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well heeeello guys! 2 weeks went by so fast! we still have 2 days of travel to go back home, with a pause in between boats and planes and I already started reading the pages I missed and I'm like

Paying 222$ for her to share with me her thoughts and exclusive photos!? photos of her staring at the mooooon 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Oh moooooon!! I can't with this girl!! 😂😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Niomi probably got this advice from her 🤪 Wealth Management Meeting🤪 "well just use this big platform of Tattle as the enemy and your reason to get paid to post what you post!" its like they are trying to sell a new religion or something. Please, I started watching her years ago, like the food content as plant based was something I really had interest in, but she just morphed into something else. She blocked me for liking a comment on her IG ages ago- my personal account, so here I am now.

And it's more than okay to disagree with your best friend, your partner or parent, or someone you watch online. It's the discussion that follows that can bring some critical thinking to both parties, she refuses to do that with her audience. It's one way or the highway, she's not loose and squiggly as she pretends, she's rigid. Brute force. Censorship. *Love and light - pay up*
---
Lol her Barley leftover friends

dont scroll down if you're eating!

View attachment 2802007

View attachment 2802009
---
Sorry @judgejohndeed I added that bottom bit with scary pictures after you liked me post, apologies! :D
---
Also lol wow she's legit trying to use the International Women's Day to make $$$$$$ of her newsletter, Nims you're a cold calculating something, that's for sure.

View attachment 2802037
Has she confused ‘reverence for’ with ‘reference to’? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Definitely. Cute Monkey looks like it has a lot more life experience and golden nuggets of wisdom than Jamie White will ever have 😂
Seriously, a truly genuine creature. Nims has a lot of gall talking about trusting your intuition when she dates the lousiest men ever these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.