Niomi Smart #78 In London, out Lordon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she kind of looks like unfiltered kylie jenner here
OMggg that's spot on, I couldn't figure out what's wrong with this picture, yes!
---
You know you’ve failed in life when you unironically start taking advice from your tea bags. 😂

It’s also pathetic how she thinks this is some sort of sign or special advice for her…literally ANYONE who buys that same brand of tea will get a message. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't buy fancy tea like that haha but that made me laugh, so true!! Lately my favorite has been this and I'm up to 2 cups a day now lol. #rebel

1709757623929.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Niomi Smart #79 She likes to spend time all by herself, but for £222 Niomi will be your very best friend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
To pay for seeing a tea bag quote...wow just wow much sense much wow so much digital creation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
To pay for seeing a tea bag quote...wow just wow much sense much wow so much digital creation
If you ask her she'd probably claim that now you don't have to buy the tea to read the tag, so she's actually already saving you money 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

Niomi Smart #79 Spill the Yogi Tea, preferably all over your mandalas and The Rothko's (sic)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yel

Maybe there'll be a founders bonus and each month and a founders only draw to be sent her used teabags.

£222 well spent I'm sure you'll all agree.

I went to have a nosey and notice she's enabled it so you can choose to pay more than £222, witch aint getting my credit card.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 07.49.15.png

---
There's *literally* no limit on how much you can give her.
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 07.53.07.png

I typed in 9 until it said give her infinity (per year)
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 07.53.19.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Maybe they'll be a founders bonus and each month she'll do a founders only draw to be sent her used teabags.

£222 well spent I'm sure you'll all agree.

I went to have a nosey and notice she's enabled it so you can choose to pay more than £222, witch aint getting my credit card.

View attachment 2799970
---
There's *literally* no limit on how much you can give her.
View attachment 2799978

I typed in 9 until it said give her infinity (per year)
View attachment 2799979
Omg that's some math wizardry there, love that. If you send it to her she's probably propose to you. And that means that you got yourself a free organized spice rack in this deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she kind of looks like unfiltered kylie jenner here
Omg so true, it’s the puffy face and puffy lips 🤢

What a good ‘influencer’, influencing young girls to start young on the fillers, botox and microneedling, put all your time and energy into trying to preserve your average looks instead of developing your mind. In fact she promotes rotting your mind with vapid meaningless nonsense, pseudo spirituality, and of course becoming the personality of the man you date and revolve your life around.

Reactions: 10
This is so dumb & irrelevant, but every time someone mentions her “founders” tier, all I can think about is the freaking Founders Ball from vampire diaries 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg so true, it’s the puffy face and puffy lips 🤢

What a good ‘influencer’, influencing young girls to start young on the fillers, botox and microneedling, put all your time and energy into trying to preserve your average looks instead of developing your mind. In fact she promotes rotting your mind with vapid meaningless nonsense, pseudo spirituality, and of course becoming the personality of the man you date and revolve your life around.
She doesn't fully influence people to get aesthetic treatment since she's pretend to be all natural lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Founders." :rolleyes:

How infantilizing. She thinks throwing a buzzword out there is enough to incentivize people to fork over money? That she doesn't even have to try, and just momentarily stroking people's ego is enough?

(Well, maybe her followers are dumb enough lol... but still...)

Reactions: 8
Well, at least she got some learnings out of her last relationship - how to run online financial gimmicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the paywalled content strategy works out, then she truly is special and universe cares about her. In the last couple of years her content was lacking substance and structure so it’s ballsy to try and charge for it. Interested to see how it goes

Reactions: 14
Is there any way to claim the Substack subscription back if the person you've subscribed to doesn't deliver any promised content?
Just a general question, it's a pure coincidence that I'm asking this in Dim's thread... or is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there any way to claim the Substack subscription back if the person you've subscribed to doesn't deliver any promised content?
Just a general question, it's a pure coincidence that I'm asking this in Dim's thread... or is it?
I’m not sure on this. Unless there’s a written agreement of how much they’re going to post, if they only do a few posts and you were expecting more, I’m not sure there’s any comeback. And without legal definition of what ‘personal insights and reflections’ actually are, I don’t know how the quality of those (snigger) could be questioned.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.