Niomi Smart #78 In London, out Lordon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that phrasing is so funny 'gone with the winds back to Ireland' :ROFLMAO: he was just a wisp of air, a fart you may say, in Nim's journey
He went out with the last "Bali belly." 🤣
---
Happy International Women's Day fellow kundalinis!

Today's newsletter is free, lots of good stuff in it 😝 🧀

View attachment 2802845

Good Lord, I was asked to type my email six times on that page! She even wrote, Today all my content is free, but not for long! Talk about aggressive advertising. She's so narrow-minded, talking about the feminine energy of baths, and feminine dance. “I am a Creatrix, with unlimited intuitive creativity and beauty to share with the world.” Uh, no, your creativity and the beauty you share with the world, are very limited. Kindergarten-style mandalas and your naked ass are very low tier. And those photos look really stupid, she's not even especially good looking in most of them.
I wonder if she saw the goddess in Charlotte today? Niomi can't even be a friend, how could she be a goddess?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He went out with the last "Bali belly." 🤣
---

Good Lord, I was asked to type my email six times on that page! She even wrote, Today all my content is free, but not for long! Talk about aggressive advertising. She's so narrow-minded, talking about the feminine energy of baths, and feminine dance. “I am a Creatrix, with unlimited intuitive creativity and beauty to share with the world.” Uh, no, your creativity and the beauty you share with the world, are very limited. Kindergarten-style mandalas and your naked ass are very low tier. And those photos look really stupid, she's not even especially good looking in most of them.
I wonder if she saw the goddess in Charlotte today? Niomi can't even be a friend, how could she be a goddess?
I thought of Charlotte as I read that, Niomi said they have been best friends since they were 12, all it took was Jamie White to severe that.
---
*sever

ugh I'm worse than Forky and McDonkey these days!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.