Niomi Smart #78 In London, out Lordon

Forky reunion?

• Yes

Votes: 61 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 53 17.0%
  • I don't care as long as I don't see Lordon's teeth again, ever, ever, EVER !

Votes: 198 63.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear shadows of the dark,

we had finally the break up confirmation... as if we needed one!

Hope that everyone is doing fine and self loving themselves ❤ for real not like Nimbobs who spent the last 2 weeks posting photos of her fried hair and non existant ass seeking validation... and tagging Dior and other fancy brands on instagram to sponsor her... Nimbob's next trip is Paris... for a solo trip full of love.. I'm leaving town in a week so fine by me. But my thoughts and prayers go to Mona and Lisa and la brooche. We're clearly manifesting a Forky reunion because things are getting pretty boring again!!

Thank you @toanna1 for the thread title with 46 likes ❤:coronation:

Oh treeees!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ahaha the " Oh treeees!!!" had me laughing! Thank you for the beaudiful message. Love and light ❤ 💡🦇

Who is ready for part 2? (Nobody lmaoooo)

1708097379069.png

* Not sure about the beef part tho, that was Ireland... back to 6 blueberries probably!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Hope that everyone is doing fine and self loving themselves ❤ for real not like Nimbobs who spent the last 2 weeks posting photos of her fried hair and non existant ass seeking validation... and tagging Dior and other fancy brands on instagram to sponsor her... Nimbob's next trip is Paris... for a solo trip full of love.. I'm leaving town in a week so fine by me. But my thoughts and prayers go to Mona and Lisa and la brooche. We're clearly manifesting a Forky reunion because things are getting pretty boring again!!

Oh treeees!!!
I’ve just read the article - it is utter claptrap and waffle, her broken engagements were “karmic relationships”, no Nimbobs, DJ was your absolute dream man and you’re still not over him and Lordon was an incredibly misguided “duck you” to DJ to show she couldn’t possibly want someone even a tiny bit like him to show you’re so totally over him 🤦‍♀️

We need to manifest some more Nimbobs drama in here, shadows…follow the butterflies!

Reactions: 23
Within a month and a half she managed to
- ditch her donkey
- write ONE newsletter that was boring af
- write ONE article that was mostly egocentric non-sense

what a productive start for 2024, she must be exhausted, she'd better be planning her next gap year

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Oh treeees!!!
Thank you @LolitaBlah , what an honor to contribute the thread title 😄😄

Haha ,oh trees, lol 😂

Yes, collective manifestation for a forky reunion 😉😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s honestly quite funny/interesting that she’s pretty much deleted every single picture of him. Most ridiculous to me is that she still has a post about the engagement saying how ecstatic she is and has a close up of the ring, but she deleted the picture of his face in that post! 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
It’s honestly quite funny/interesting that she’s pretty much deleted every single picture of him. Most ridiculous to me is that she still has a post about the engagement saying how ecstatic she is and has a close up of the ring, but she deleted the picture of his face in that post! 😭
She didn’t delete Joey or forky but deleted almost all of Lordons pics. Wonder what actually happened!! ?

Reactions: 44
[More like “Leaf (for the eating disorder), Bray (for her ridiculous faux-posh accent), Love (because she’s still desperate for a ring from someone, anyone)”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I want to write a comment to join this new thread, but I really don't know what to say about this boring deranged loser.

(Yes, I did just copy that from the beginning of the the last thread...because it's true.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wow, didn't notice this, Niomi the I-am-not-an-influencer is truly craving affiliate links

1708103236456.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She didn’t delete Joey or forky but deleted almost all of Lordons pics. Wonder what actually happened!! ?
Well you know- it was an accident 🤔Remember the not so long ago ACCIDENTAL mass delete she spoke about- yeah we believed her 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
^ Holy guacamole!!!! She's so lazy that often those links won't get you to the product but some main site that sells them so you still have to look things up yourself 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think one morning she woke up and her one brain cell got the ick so potently she deleted all the photos and made this London plan. Now if she could get up to 3 brain cells this year, that would be amazing. Come on Niomi, I know you can vlog about smoothie bowls and running again!

Reactions: 11
It looks like her post count has decreased even more - are there more Donkey posts that she has deleted? Maybe ones that were more subtle?

Reactions: 7
It looks like her post count has decreased even more - are there more Donkey posts that she has deleted? Maybe ones that were more subtle?
It seems she’s had another cull, nearly every trace of him is gone now… except (as of 19:21 on February 16th 2024) THIS monstrosity still remains 🤮🤮🤮
235FDC61-7788-483C-A6E2-4E770AD899C1.jpeg

Edit: apologies if this has already been mentioned but just noticed Nims and Avocado Chef have mutually unfollowed each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Secretly hoping avocado chef herself comes on here to dish it out. Or Lordon (although I despise him)

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.