Niomi Smart #78 In London, out Lordon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is just making another kind of stories lmao, nothing new from boring Niomil. And all this hard work for 11 likes :LOL: not even the ✨magic number✨.

I like how she NEEDS to show her Rothko catalogue. Very superficial imo.
Look at mee look at mee.
Cultured meeeeeeeeeee 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's gonna get a lot of mileage out of those tea bags quote LMFAO
---
She must be so disappointed with how her substack group of bright tribers is going already. 11 likes. ahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she fitted in a 'wealth management meeting and forgot to film it 😙😙😙

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she fitted in a 'wealth management meeting and forgot to film it 😙😙😙
It's like parody.
Commenter, basically: You don't even have a job
Niomi: Do too. Sometimes I go to wealth management meetings

Let them eat cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Which is exactly what she is 😁
---
Clear and empty headed! 🤪
Touché 😂

But in all seriousness, I don’t believe she’s actually into any of this spirituality stuff - or at least not as much as she claims. I think deep down she is just incredibly basic but it would be too embarrassing to stop now as it’s been the only consistent thing in her life in the past year or two and now that article is out too etc. I think it conveniently also gives her an excuse to drop projects and be selfish as she can always just say that she wasn’t on the right path or something wasn’t serving her. I’m sure if her next “love” isn’t into all that she’ll drop the whole act.

Reactions: 15
Touché 😂

But in all seriousness, I don’t believe she’s actually into any of this spirituality stuff - or at least not as much as she claims. I think deep down she is just incredibly basic but it would be too embarrassing to stop now as it’s been the only consistent thing in her life in the past year or two and now that article is out too etc. I think it conveniently also gives her an excuse to drop projects and be selfish as she can always just say that she wasn’t on the right path or something wasn’t serving her. I’m sure if her next “love” isn’t into all that she’ll drop the whole act.
I think all this spirituality stuff is just a distraction from her being a basic greedy influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.