Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where she keeps her stuff, I mean most people only realize how much crap they own only when they are moving lol, so where are all her belongings, how is she living out of suitcases and rando borrowed living spaces?
Some of it is probably still in that storage unit she showed a few times. I remember her going on and on about how she missed some of her furniture and hoping she would one day have a permanent home for her favorite armchair. Sigh. Niomi, get a hold of yourself! Lol, jk! Not happening anytime soon.
I remember my last move. I was sure it was going to be a breeze, since it seemed I only had so few things to move this time around. I wanted to cry by the time I was done! 😂

Reactions: 13
Some of it is probably still in that storage unit she showed a few times. I remember her going on and on about how she missed some of her furniture and hoping she would one day have a permanent home for her favorite armchair. Sigh. Niomi, get a hold of yourself! Lol, jk! Not happening anytime soon.
I remember my last move. I was sure it was going to be a breeze, since it seemed I only had so few things to move this time around. I wanted to cry by the time I was done! 😂
I don't think I've ever moved without crying also I come with a lot of books (and lots of awesome cookbooks) so moving with me is a pain 😜

I just don't get why she can't get a permanent base somewhere, guess with Lordon making her fly out constantly he's telling her it's not worth putting down roots if they aren't there and pay the rent. She's acting like they are working as Doctors Without Borders or something and are on a heavy travel schedule, the duck around doing NOTHING. They can do nothing at "home".

Reactions: 22
I don't think I've ever moved without crying also I come with a lot of books (and lots of awesome cookbooks) so moving with me is a pain 😜

I just don't get why she can't get a permanent base somewhere, guess with Lordon making her fly out constantly he's telling her it's not worth putting down roots if they aren't there and pay the rent. She's acting like they are working as Doctors Without Borders or something and are on a heavy travel schedule, the duck around doing NOTHING. They can do nothing at "home".
Well, she hates Dublin and he doesn’t seem to want to live in London. So, constant traveling it is.
The saddest thing are Niomi‘s constant claims of settling down somewhere. She’s always insinuating they might move to the place they’re visiting, she sees interior stuff she likes and talks about a future home where she’ll own object x. I wonder if that will ever happen. Lordon seems exactly like the type of person who doesn’t want to settle down at all. Which is fine of course, but how long will she put up with that, when it seems obvious she wants the opposite? How many sex parties and dodgy couple retreats can you go through in order to keep your boy happy, before you realize that he won’t ever do what you want him to?

Reactions: 30
I wonder if the sacred cacao set she was so in love with made it back with her or if it was just left behind in whatever villa they were staying in?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The second comment.Omg.I would've loved to have seen Niomi and Joe's "weeding" too lady.
Easy mistake to make if you only look at Verity's IG. No photos or mentions of Donkey, but Dim and Joe's engagement photo still there plus a couple of others of DJ 🤭 Oh Verity, you rascal.

Mind you it really is saying something if Verity has actually met Lordon a few times and still refuses to publicly acknowledge him. Or have him in the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good for her for not acknowledging Lordon, but if a guy broke my daughter’s heart, out of loyalty to her, I wouldn’t have him on my grid either.

Reactions: 27

Same!!!....we moved in April and I had 86 crates of books.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i just had an intense wave of cringe because something randomly popped in my head while i was doing my makeup so you all have to experience it too..
remember when she posted that 'from friends to lovers' thing with forky/bradley? 😭 😭 😭
WHY is she like this with every one of her bfs😂 it's sickening

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Post Joey, Verity told her friendship is the best foundation and to be friends with the guy first. Trying to convince herself and make it sound more romantic, maybe, but she was never friends with Lordon. They went from complete strangers to 'my person' in seconds. 😵

Reactions: 23
Post Joey, Verity told her friendship is the best foundation and to be friends with the guy first. Trying to convince herself and make it sound more romantic, maybe, but she was never friends with Lordon. They went from complete strangers to 'my person' in seconds. 😵
Actually, didn’t they go from complete strangers to very soon calling each other husband and wife? At least that’s what Niomi claimed fairly recently, saying that they referred to each other that way even before they got engaged.

Reactions: 12
Actually, didn’t they go from complete strangers to very soon calling each other husband and wife? At least that’s what Niomi claimed fairly recently, saying that they referred to each other that way even before they got engaged.
That too. She said they recognized they are each other's person right away. Which is also contradictory to what they claimed in the podcast that she wasn't open to love and him challenging her. 🙄 Not that it's surprising, Niomi is constantly forgetting stuff, trying to rewrite her life and getting caught up in her own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.