Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think Lordon has been creeping in the background the whole time?
I'm not sure. He definitely wasn't invited to Christmas at the family home as there were only four place settings at the table in the pic Verity showed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Slow and easy days" well gezus finally, I was afraid she's going to overwork herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I do, tbh. But when she cosplays as her old self, he seems to remain in the background for a bit, before popping up in a pic with her family.
I bet he is always lurking when he can, he's gotta make sure to keep his influence over her on a tight leash. Too much free time alone and she might wake up and realize he's a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, please! Next year for her will be one of success, creation and the hard work of the past year coming to fruition?! First of all, what hard work of the past year?! Don't make me laugh! Second of all, she's been saying this about every year. Like, every one. 2021 was supposed to be a hard work year and we saw how that turned out. She sure worked hard at doing nothing at all. Oh, yes, she bought a garage! Good job! Then it was 2022. She was really busy, indeed, getting lost in the jungle, then bleeping off to Bali and adopting a Donkey in need. Both hard work and charity! Then, 2023 was promising big things for Niomi and all she accomplished was a failed podcast, failed skincare line and gross pda's with Lordon. But, hey, she worked on her cock worshipping skills, which has got to count for something, amirite?
2024 will be more of the same type of hard work- bowing to pencil dicks and taking pointless flights all over the globe, while talking nonsense about spiritual awakenings and imaginary accomplishments. Yawn. 🥱
Edit: a little preview of her grueling schedule.
Screenshot_2023-12-29-19-58-36-174_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-29-19-58-41-635_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This holiday setup is equal parts tacky and bland.
IMG_6005.jpeg

---
Oh, please! Next year for her will be one of success, creation and the hard work of the past year coming to fruition?! First of all, what hard work of the past year?! Don't make me laugh! Second of all, she's been saying this about every year. Like, every one. 2021 was supposed to be a hard work year and we saw how that turned out. She sure worked hard at doing nothing at all. Oh, yes, she bought a garage! Good job! Then it was 2022. She was really busy, indeed, getting lost in the jungle, then bleeping off to Bali and adopting a Donkey in need. Both hard work and charity! Then, 2023 was promising big things for Niomi and all she accomplished was a failed podcast, failed skincare line and gross pda's with Lordon. But, hey, she worked on her cock worshipping skills, which has got to count for something, amirite?
2024 will be more of the same type of hard work- bowing to pencil dicks and taking pointless flights all over the globe, while talking nonsense about spiritual awakenings and imaginary accomplishments. Yawn. 🥱
Edit: a little preview of her grueling schedule.
View attachment 2656485
View attachment 2656482
She probably has two in case she doesn’t get what she ‘manifests’ the first time, and she can have a do-over.

• Haha
Isn’t that her aunt’s house. Where she did those breathing exercise videos?
Sorry hun, but doesn’t look like the wholesome Christmas you’re trying portray. There’s clearly family issues since she hooked up with Lordon. No shame for not having an IG Christmas with perfect family, families are complicated - I haven’t spent any time with mine this festive season after a god awful one last year - but to put this leech ahead of her own family, that’s the shame on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She bought it in August 2021, then f*cked off to Barley in April 2022 so basically only lived there for 6/7 months.
6DFD1F05-94C1-4673-AD3D-831C8B72D476.jpeg

It kind of sounded like she’d sold it earlier this year when she said she’d had good news from her solicitor on her birthday - but who knows, it’s never been mentioned since Lordon arrived.

She always does this, posts about being the happiest most excited yay I did it, then few months later it goes away/gets ghosted and she moves on to do it again and again, hopefully same thing will happen to Lordon.

Reactions: 26
I was scrolling through her posts to see if I could find out whether she's now in London or Dublin, when I came across this post. It's wild to me that this is just a year ago, how long did they even stay in that flat? Their relation ship timeline is absolutely insane.
I think they left for Bali right before Christmas (I remember they bought a Christmas tree to have for like 3 days) and then they never returned to that flat. So it was maybe 1.5 months that they lived there…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder where she keeps her stuff, I mean most people only realize how much crap they own only when they are moving lol, so where are all her belongings, how is she living out of suitcases and rando borrowed living spaces?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.