Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quoting myself, but this is a pic of Jai from 2020, so I'm not sure if that's him in the photo. They have quite similar features, though - similar nose anyway. Does Terrina have another son or is this the same dude only he's changed quite a bit in the last few years?

View attachment 2655432
Who knew tackiness was genetic

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe Tezza is more humble than I thought and realizes, who am I to look down on Donkey, my family is just as tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I apologize for posting Lordon's face, but dang Terrina... you were doing so good ignoring his existence...

He looks like he aged 30 years and I thought that Niomi was Daisy May for a second.

Also wtf is with him wearing his jammies to every event? I bet we all know what shoes he had on!

View attachment 2655242
Why does he always have a mocking look on his face? Ugh can’t stand him

Good luck nims is all I can say to me there is something off about him I get a real bad vibe

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Where is China Garden? That table is so small and cramped for four people it's making me anxious just looking at it 😂 Plus the thought of Lordon no doubt chomping away loudly on his spring roll so closely. Well done Ian giving that a massive swerve.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Where is China Garden? That table is so small and cramped for four people it's making me anxious just looking at it 😂 Plus the thought of Lordon no doubt chomping away loudly on his spring roll so closely. Well done Ian giving that a massive swerve.
It's in Brighton. It has pretty good reviews overall but it does look cramped.

Reactions: 3
grandpa Ian was like
View attachment 2655677

(nah I’m jk I hope he feels better)
Yeah seriously I thought the same, hopefully he's not sick, just didnt want to hang out with him there.
---
Honestly the other dude is dressed so tit he made Lordon look better so don’t disagree here.
Errr... The other dude looks more like Joe Hill ( Stephen King's son, also a novelist) and Lordon looks like he was eating barnacles of the boat that got him shipwrecked for a month right before his rescue the very same day of this dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes well played Ian he was ‘sick’ the man is obviously no fool and doesn’t suffer fools! 😂

Reactions: 12
Just watching the French&Saunders documentary and there’s a section filming them recording their podcast… obviously there is no comparison between them and Nims but it’s just so hilarious that she thought she could just put on a pair of headphones and chat tit into a microphone and expect a successful, must-listen-to podcast and generate income, collabs and future brand deals 🤣🤣🤣 it was the lowest point of her “career” and really showed how useless and lazy (not to mention entitled) she is. She has absolutely zero concept of hard work and the scale of production that successful people put into their work. She clearly had no idea what went on behind the scenes at Gleam, she just thought it was sending a few emails and answering phone calls, easypeasy and reap the rewards. Can you believe she said she’d have special guests on?! 🤣🤣🤣 When in reality it was just her, totally isolated in Lordon’s basement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
^^ Yes. In so many of her vlogs over the years, she talks about work and doing 'boring work stuff' and she always mentions e-mails. This is what counts as work to her, sitting at home or a café, with a salad or smoothie and typing. Poor overworked sausage!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Which is strange, given how over the top she seemed to be when she was younger.
View attachment 2656267
I dread to think how she would’ve fared had she done a law degree at a better uni…none of this ‘uni workbook’ tabbing. I did my LLB at a middle tier (top 15) RG uni and masters at a top 5 RG and we had one reading list but no reading consolidated in one book like that, we had to do it ourselves. Textbook, statute book, cases downloaded from one or two different websites and academic comment either in books or journal articles…that’s four or five different types of source at least, per module…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whose house is she staying at now? I feel like she only went home for Christmas Eve/Day and spent the rest of the time elsewhere/at Tezza's.

She says 2023 was the year she took a deep dive into spirituality and self-reflection...and there I was thinking it was the year she took a deep dive into cock worshipping! 😄 Sorry - never gets old!

Screenshot_20231229_170958_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Probably to take her most recent grid pics and write this trite shite.
IMG_6003.jpeg

ETA: Shoutout to Tattlers! 🤣
IMG_6004.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.