Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologize for posting Lordon's face, but dang Terrina... you were doing so good ignoring his existence...

He looks like he aged 30 years and I thought that Niomi was Daisy May for a second.

Also wtf is with him wearing his jammies to every event? I bet we all know what shoes he had on!

View attachment 2655242
Who's the other dude? I think Lordon actually looks OK here 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I apologize for posting Lordon's face, but dang Terrina... you were doing so good ignoring his existence...

He looks like he aged 30 years and I thought that Niomi was Daisy May for a second.

Also wtf is with him wearing his jammies to every event? I bet we all know what shoes he had on!

View attachment 2655242
His face looks like an escaped maniac from a cartoon movie there. It's giving villain

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No Ian...and no Verity and Paul either. Haha!

Tez being a bit OTT there including him as one of the family. Verity will be pissed.

Ugh. I actually hate seeing his face again!!
I know I'm sorry 🤮 I was looking something up on my phone and this just showed up in my feed and I legit screeched lol, I was so sure she would never post him, might even ignore wedding pictures of them but here he is...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2655242
Brain hurts from reading her caption. The random capitalisation of "family", and replacing the coma which should come after "Ian" with two spaces. WTF. Alternatively, she could say "sadly no Ian, as he wasn't well".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Knew it! There was no way he wasn’t going to worm his way in. That’s why he proposed, they can’t make him stay away now.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Terrina's post should have been captioned:
The elephant in the room.
And by elephant, I mean donkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Of course he would never let her out of his sight! Plus, they are ENGAGED! He is her fiance!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol seriously. She said it will be about her big beachiful 2024 plans. So should be about one page. She will enlist her favorite AI to write it for her for sure.

I mean can anyone seriously see doing even these basic things for her new project? She's going to get burned out and tired of it in 5 minutes. It will be just like Flop Skin and everything else she's started and bailed on.

View attachment 2654989
'beachiful', I like that word 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So the only Christmas photo posted is them in their casuals, in a crappy looking Chinese with only Granny (Tezza) and a random cousin/uncle...... tell me the fam doesn’t like Jamie without telling me the fam doesn’t like Jamie.....😳

Reactions: 41
I really don't think she'll marry toothy. I think she'll take it to the wire and bail, find a dreamy Joey 2.0 and then very quickly have the floral filled wedding of her dreams. I think losing brands will make her rethink sex cult nims and long for smoothie bowls and gifted bags nims. I'll be shocked if she sticks with this new persona!
Swear to god, if after all this she still meets someone else great and marries them, my soul will leave my body (very single and much older than her) 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that may be Terrina's son, Jai, though I've only ever seen one photo of him and that was from quite a while ago, so I'm not 100% sure.
I think its her son too, they have similar eyes, on her IG stories he showed up with his young son and they were opening presents.

Reactions: 12
For 2024 I predict… 🔮
* more travelling
* “living” in communes
* sex retreats
* secret wedding
* hosting their own culty retreat weekend in Barley
* a pregnancy announcement
Doesn't she always announce some big work plans, the most productive year ever, super excited, licherally over the moon, guyzzzz? I predict she'll start a new flop company with Lordon, something to do with life coaching and living your best life type of BS, and they'll close it after 2 months because "life had other plans for them". Then they'll (hopefully) move to Kamchatka and since the wifi there is bad, we'll never hear from them again.

One can hope!

Happy New Year to all the beautiful shadows here! ❤I've been absent for a while but the Belsnickel is back to do some damage in 2024, yeah! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
No Ian...and no Verity and Paul either. Haha!
If I had to spend time with Donkey, I wouldn’t be feeling well either. Also where is he looking? He’s the only one that’s not looking directly at the camera. Though that might be a good thing, since his direct gaze might cause the camera lens to crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that may be Terrina's son, Jai, though I've only ever seen one photo of him and that was from quite a while ago, so I'm not 100% sure.
Quoting myself, but this is a pic of Jai from 2020, so I'm not sure if that's him in the photo. They have quite similar features, though - similar nose anyway. Does Terrina have another son or is this the same dude only he's changed quite a bit in the last few years?

Screenshot_20231228_230815_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.