Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly you forgot the most important thing Niomi will gift us in 2024, her amazing Newsletter, hello! 🥴 🥴 🥴
I completely forgot about that! But that's only because I'm so excited, of course! Can't wait to be blessed with this magical, meaningful newsletter, full of wisdom and awesomeness! 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clearly you forgot the most important thing Niomi will gift us in 2024, her amazing Newsletter, hello! 🥴 🥴 🥴
She and I both! I'm sure she's already forgotten about it / burnt out with the idea / has some new aMaZiNg venture in her mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was re-watching her India Vlogs and engagement party one. She seemed extremely lively and bubbly. Now she just seems dead inside trying to be ‘woke’ when she’s fast asleep at the wheel of her own life.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is something that happens with influencers, as well as with people I see in real life, and it's so bizarre to me that someone can see a person obviously just putting on a cheery act for a vlog and be like "Wow she's so positive!!!" I had an acquaintance who always verbally said "You know I never talk about my work, but...." ALL. THE. TIME. She was making special exceptions to her "rule" constantly to the point that my impression of her was "her whole personality is the fact that she works at Tesla." And yet everyone else in our circle was genuinely in awe of how "humble" she was for "never bragging about her job." Why can't people read between what's being explicitly said? Niomi was clearly miserable about the idea of moving to India, and then was ecstatic about moving back *at Joe's (emotional and financial) expense*.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She and I both! I'm sure she's already forgotten about it / burnt out with the idea / has some new aMaZiNg venture in her mind 🤣
I am old, and may be missing something generational here, but writing a newsletter about yourself? What's next? A press release each time you take a crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not surprised she didn’t bother to post a ‘Thank you’ post on mysmartskin IG to acknowledge all the staff and customers that supported her throughout the year. Last week was the final week.

Also not surprised she terminated the company shortly after partying ways with Gleam. Didn’t someone show a screenshot where it stated they had an input in it?

Reactions: 14
I am old, and may be missing something generational here, but writing a newsletter about yourself? What's next? A press release each time you take a crap?
Lol seriously. She said it will be about her big beachiful 2024 plans. So should be about one page. She will enlist her favorite AI to write it for her for sure.

I mean can anyone seriously see doing even these basic things for her new project? She's going to get burned out and tired of it in 5 minutes. It will be just like Flop Skin and everything else she's started and bailed on.

1703791119065.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think if they broke up she wouldn’t announce it. It will be like Tanya’s hound. Lordon would just be gone and Bali would be never mentioned again. She’d vaguely mention changes, the moon, Saturn returning etc

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think if they broke up she wouldn’t announce it. It will be like Tanya’s hound. Lordon would just be gone and Bali would be never mentioned again. She’d vaguely mention changes, the moon, Saturn returning etc
yep, and then a new „boy“ will be introduced, half his face obscured for the cuddly pic she will post on insta as a soft launch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha, it's hilarious how true and on brand that would be for her. If she keeps dating guys with JW initials some ppl might not even noticed that she's moved on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know how to post a poll but how many newsletters will she do? I bet on 4 to 6...then nothing (like her podcast she has been working on for years, her (100th) return to post weekly videos on YT). She is only motivated (& willing to "work") a couple months/year but call herself hard working !

Reactions: 12
I don't know how to post a poll but how many newsletters will she do? I bet on 4 to 6...then nothing (like her podcast she has been working on for years, her (100th) return to post weekly videos on YT). She is only motivated (& willing to "work") a couple months/year but call herself hard working !
Yes she'll attempt something. It will be piss poor, self absorbed and get negative comments.
Then she'll stop doing it and will ignore and delete any questions about it.

Reactions: 11
Im guessing it would be a monthly one? I was also thinking 4-5 max for her, like her Podcast that she was working on for years and then bailed on because she didn't have a 5 star rating. Her ego is always in the way. She cant create something and push through, work on it to make it better, if it's not an instant success she's like Fu, you don't serve me. And it's her own project too, her name and face is on it, it's not like she gets tired of working for other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im guessing it would be a monthly one? I was also thinking 4-5 max for her, like her Podcast that she was working on for years and then bailed on because she didn't have a 5 star rating. Her ego is always in the way. She cant create something and push through, work on it to make it better, if it's not an instant success she's like Fu, you don't serve me. And it's her own project too, her name and face is on it, it's not like she gets tired of working for other people.
She also has absolutely nothing insightful to say. There's very little going on up there.

Reactions: 22
Hah, I’ve seen influencers who have paid newsletters…the audacity of these leeches honestly

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I apologize for posting Lordon's face, but dang Terrina... you were doing so good ignoring his existence...

He looks like he aged 30 years and I thought that Niomi was Daisy May for a second.

Also wtf is with him wearing his jammies to every event? I bet we all know what shoes he had on!

1703799722594.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I apologize for posting Lordon's face, but dang Terrina... you were doing so good ignoring his existence...

He looks like he aged 30 years and I thought that Niomi was Daisy May for a second.

Also wtf is with him wearing his jammies to every event? I bet we all know what shoes he had on!

View attachment 2655242

No Ian...and no Verity and Paul either. Haha!

Tez being a bit OTT there including him as one of the family. Verity will be pissed.

Ugh. I actually hate seeing his face again!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.