Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Certified sustainable’ palm oil is a con. Green peace explains it all perfectly

Thank you for posting this.

Reactions: 4
Have just watched Amelia Liana latest video, she gets sent a jumpsuit from her wedding dress designer as the designer said that she wanted to use the fabric and didn’t want the deposit to be wasted.
Niomi should take note. Amelia mentions about her failed engagement and doesn’t take herself too seriously.

All through Amelia's failed engagement she talked about it to her followers rather than being fake and acting like she was over it, because of this I liked her even more, she just seems a lot more real.
I just watched this. Yes, how mature she came across and acknowledging it. Niomi is not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 3
Do you guys think she is still doing the yoga course? I haven't seen her post anything about it anymore.
Does anyone remember the name of the provider? For my Pilates course it was a period of practical sessions followed by a few weeks where you went away and learn anatomy etc to sit an exam, do some worksheets and planning sessions etc. Then go back for more practical stuff. I don’t know if hers is the same but the provider I used had a yoga option and it was structured like this also so perhaps she’s having to do the theory parts at the moment and the practical sessions are intensive over a week here and there
(A bit OT, apologies, but I actually need to get a new moisturiser and would rather not buy Niomi’s! Is there is a skincare thread on Tattle?)
There’s this one but it’s died a bit: https://tattle.life/threads/what-is-your-skin-care-routine.8294/unread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have just watched Amelia Liana latest video, she gets sent a jumpsuit from her wedding dress designer as the designer said that she wanted to use the fabric and didn’t want the deposit to be wasted.
Niomi should take note. Amelia mentions about her failed engagement and doesn’t take herself too seriously.

All through Amelia's failed engagement she talked about it to her followers rather than being fake and acting like she was over it, because of this I liked her even more, she just seems a lot more real.
In Niomi's defense, It took quite a while for Amelia to acknowledge what happened. I would say around.. 1 and a half/2 months? And she just completely disappeared from SM, no cryptic quotes a la Naomi, just radio silence after bombarding her socials with wedding content for months. She just took a different path and decided to disappear completely, "heal" and then come back and explain everything (I was quite surprised with the amount of informations she shared). Looks like Niomi's preferred to inform about their split in a very stark way rather than leaving everyone wondering.
With this what I'm trying to say is that Amelia is really comfortable talking about her failed engagement and "laughing" about it NOW, a year and a half after it ended. She wasn't so open about it at the beginning. Maybe it's similar with Niomi, but no idea.

*Edit to say I might have exaggerated and it didn't take her that long to acknowledge it lol, maybe it just felt longer because she disappeared completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Relaxing with a Himalayan Salt Lamp. Niomi is the definition of pretentious.
And the entire “I’m feeling so at home already”
One more time and I’ll believe you, Niomi

I did really like that part of how Amelia dealt with her breakup (Not so much how she made money off of it lol). I remember there was a podcast episode she did with Estée, which I actually listened to because it coincided with my own breakup and at that point anything and everything that served as an outlet helped me lol. And as someone who was finding it difficult to function, I really appreciated that particular episode (many of the other episodes weren’t as useful imo).

Niomi did mention it being “agony” in that Kate Middleton imitation video, so yeah I guess she is sharing whatever little she deems appropriate, especially since it’s still so raw, but yeah she isn’t fooling anyone with her “guys I’m fine!” routine. Fake it till you make it I guess.

Reactions: 7
It's so funny that Niomi used to say that she felt at hom in India too.... we all know she was very happy when she landed in the UK

Reactions: 7
!!!! I HAVE JUST SEEN NIOMI SMART ON PORTOBELLO HOLDING HANDS WITH A MYSTERY MAN !!!!!
*sigh* so on top of her faking being happy, now shes going to throw herself at whatever man she can find to try to make Joe jealous? when will people learn that disappearing is the most alluring thing one can do, not pretending to be happy & plastering every second all over social media? the longer someone disappears, the more you want to know what they're doing and the more your imagination runs wild.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I
It did cross my mind...
?? Huh? Confused sorry... if you referring to Lucy corn I saw mentioned a thread back not me unfortunately! Lucy not my real name. Also, while we on topic, who is Lucy corn? I couldn’t see any of her comments when I stalked...

Also hand holding looked romantic / not friends vibe. Nothing else to report sadly but hopefully someone else here does????

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I

?? Huh? Confused sorry... if you referring to Lucy corn I saw mentioned a thread back not me unfortunately! Lucy not my real name. Also, while we on topic, who is Lucy corn? I couldn’t see any of her comments when I stalked...

Also hand holding looked romantic / not friends vibe. Nothing else to report sadly but hopefully someone else here does????
What did he look like?! Spill all the deets!

Did he look like this guy? @guyhollis

I'm going through all her most recent follows now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Well, well, well....if this is true maybe we all got it wrong. Maybe Niomi dumped Joe for said mystery man. Wonder if he's even dreamier than dreamy Joe used to be.... *grabs popcorn and settles in*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If Niomi ended this then the way she’s spoken about it is a bit psychopathic...all the ‘traumatic’ and ‘Joe’s nOt a BaD pErsOn’ I dunno I just don’t see it tbh

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's probably just had a one night stand with a random off tinder and now they're going to get brunch. I haven't seen any lame stories from her this morning because she's probably been busy with mystery man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She's probably just had a one night stand with a random off tinder and now they're going to get brunch. I haven't seen any lame stories from her this morning because she's probably been busy with mystery man.
Hope she got him using Smart Skin moisturiser before bed 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.