Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @anonymousgossip

I tried to fit this one in but it was too long:

she’s not princess Diana and anyone who can take a bite of a raw unripened cucumber and look straight at the camera and say “delicious” is a psychopath that can move on from a long term relationship without emotions.

Tldr
On the last thread nims admitted that her and Joe Woodward had separated. She did her bes mlt Kate Middleton impression in the regal announcement to say every was ment to be and everything happens for a reason (during covid😐). It felt right but she was on the wrong path, it was magical and amazing - nims made it sound more like a smoothie bowl order where they messed up the and added goji berries (how 2015!) instead of white mulberries.

Nims was caught hiding popcorn on the floor from Joey.

Please add any more info I missed from the last thread.

There was this comment on her vlog
Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 18.26.26.png

A tattler summed up their relationship with a thumbnail
Screenshot_20200909_011714.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I went to buy some feel new tea out of curiosity and my grocery store was completely sold out of it. All the other Pukka flavours were in stock. This is probably the most successful influencing nim has ever done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I went to buy some feel new tea out of curiosity and my grocery store was completely sold out of it. All the other Pukka flavours were in stock. This is probably the most successful influencing nim has ever done 😂
Can't believe you've been influenced by an influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I sometimes buy Pukka teas since I have a tea obsession, 2 shelves full of different brands that drive my BF nuts 🤭🤭, but I'm disappointed by the quality versus price, the paper always falls off when you're dipping the bag, tea strength is ok but nothing special. I prefer Cupper teas in the same price range.

Reactions: 7
I sometimes buy Pukka teas since I have a tea obsession, 2 shelves full of different brands that drive my BF nuts 🤭🤭, but I'm disappointed by the quality versus price, the paper always falls off when you're dipping the bag, tea strength is ok but nothing special. I prefer Cupper teas in the same price range.
i think the best teas are tea pig, they have a mint choc one that is amazing (albeit they are expensive)

Reactions: 10
The bikini and bed pics are definitely to bait Joe and draw him back to her. Thing is, it only makes her look desperate... and there’s nothing less sexy than desperation.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Pukka tea has been bought out by Unilever so the quality has probably gone down, plus it isn't a very ethical multinational.

Teapigs is a faux brand by Tetley / Tata (the same multinational that makes those sustainable land rovers nims spoke about 😆).

I tend to get yogi as it's still independent or clipper

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a question: does anyone have any idea when it started to show that Joe wasn’t “in it” anymore? I’ve been trying to see in her videos, but I can’t tell.

Reactions: 4
Pukka tea has been bought out by Unilever so the quality has probably gone down, plus it isn't a very ethical multinational.

Teapigs is a faux brand by Tetley / Tata (the same multinational that makes those sustainable land rovers nims spoke about 😆).

We get real dried camomile and mint sent by my BFs dad from the mountains so that's what I make when we're sick cause it's really great, most days too lazy to make loose leaves so its Smuggler's brew for breakfast, sometimes Yogi women's tea after lunch and Cupper Liquorice and Peppermint in the evening (that thing is seriously addictive and sometimes I have to check several stores cause it will be sold out).
I have Pukka Peace atm and it's nice but not spectacular

Reactions: 3
Now she wakes up nak*d with make up on ? 🙄Someone tell her it’s written pretentious all over!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Oh my goodness, I did not know this about TeaPigs! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11

13.57. I know this going over old ground but I wondered why Joe kept up the Christmas advent each year? Was he guilt tripped into it? When he returned this time, Niomi said it went so slowly, whilst he said, it was a good trip! I feel like he regularly went to India for work, around the same time. She seems a little like could not handle him being away for 5 weeks.

Whaaat i had no idea Teapigs was actually Tetley!! Nothing on their website about it!

I am so sad now. No more TeaPigs for me. I feel like they have been deceptive.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.