Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First, she tries to tell us how to breathe properly to calm down right after we wake up
Sheesh... A little window into dark times

They also used one of her carousel instagram posts, the first photo was of her... the second of her and Joe. AWKWARD.
Maybe she was too embarrassed to tell them they they broke up... Although surely PR etc should've covered this.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't the palm oil industry destroy tons of habitat for orangutans? They mentioned nothing about wildlife convservation
That's standard palm oil. Sustainable palm oil is farmed in ethical conditions

Reactions: 3
She probably doesn't know anything deep about yoga and does not feel like she is willing to go academic on it. As long as it's hipster it's fine. Because real yoga is not all cool looking poses.

Reactions: 8
She probably doesn't know anything deep about yoga and does not feel like she is willing to go academic on it. As long as it's hipster it's fine. Because real yoga is not all cool looking poses.
I saw this video recently and it reminded me of Niomi

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is lucky that she hasn't contracted Covid while her brand's launching

This is a quote from her Grazia interview that she posted in her stories. Why would I listen to advice from someone that can’t say anything intelligent?

View attachment 255241
Lol at this round in circles, saying nothing quote.

Why would she/her team/Grazia draw attention to this?!

Does anyone have any good recommendations for natural vitamin c serums, and also eye creams to help with dark circles/anti-ageing? (I do see the irony of asking this on her launch day 😁)
I don't know if anyone's answered you yet - catching up - but you could ask on the Sali Hughes thread - people are really knowledgeable about skincare and advice is often sought/given.

I find strange that smart skin's and her account she is sharing stories of "people" check out purchases, just saw a story from Fleur de Force saying congrats to Nioms while she also shows her checkout entire range purchase print screen, I found it strange first she is not close with Nioms, second with all the free stuff she gets she certainly doesn't need to buy more and Fleur is very stingy when it comes to pull money out of her wallet for beauty products. Hmm reminds a bit of those brands who send the money PayPal to make the person buy the product and get more traffic and reviews..
Are they both managed by Gleam?

To be fair, nobody where I live (in the UK) is wearing masks outside. Maybe it's more normal in London though being a crowded city...
I'm in London and I'm disappointed how few people are wearing masks outside, and in general, and people that have them are not always wearing them properly.

3:30-4:30, the fakest witch:

Omg those glasses are still awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Those pilates stories are giving me the creeps. Again. Three people who are not from the same household, who each meet a bunch of people from different circles, all together. In a small closed space. Working out.

It's like there's no pandemic at all in their world.

Oh, and... how did she get time to go to do cupping and acupuncture in the week of her product launch? I know actual entrepreneurs and the week before their big release, they barely sleep, much less bop around London doing fru fru wellness stuff.
My favourite words from this post are bop and fru fru 😁🤩

• Heart
Ermmm, has Niomi given up her bare minimum advertising of Smart Skin already? Her Instagram Stories today are of her walking to a cafe and eating vegan cake for breakfast
Trying not to care that they 'brought' her the cake i.e. gave it to her free. I know it makes business sense for them and they have given me free coffees before as a repeat customer, but she is just so annoying and the stupid influencer lifestyle gets to me when it's so close to home and they get free things that regular loyal customers wouldn't!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This one reminds me of Niomi 😂

Bahaha definitely what Niomi aspires to... What's with the music in today's yoga video? What kind of association does she want people (Joe) to make? That she's a sex pot? She's just so awkward, always smizing at the camera. Tyra Banks called and said stop it, Nimwit!

• Haha
She should’ve done a yoga app like Kayla Itsines sweat app. I would’ve bought it. Gleam needs to fire their entire marketing team and hire the girls at Tattle.

What percentage of Niomis earnings do gleam get?
I noticed that Niomi owns 75% of Smart Skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has she replaced all her old highlights with one new Smart Skin one? Ouf I'm back to feeling total heartbreak for this poor girl. Ugh.

• Sad
Has she replaced all her old highlights with one new Smart Skin one? Ouf I'm back to feeling total heartbreak for this poor girl. Ugh.
I felt sad when Estee deleted all her old vlogs as I used to re-watch the travel vlogs to Scandinavia etc when planning my trip. But to be fair both women paraded their men to get views and likes and used them during the 'good times' so I guess also must deal with the consequences of doing that.

Reactions: 10
I just watched her Smart Skin igtv and I’m not sure Niomi actually knows the difference between recyclable and sustainable. She seems to be conflating the two. But that’s not really a surprise.

I’m dating myself, but remember in the 80s when the idea of “selling your life” to the highest (corporate) bidder was like the worst, most dystopian idea ever (like McDonald’s would pay you to tattoo their logo on your arm or whatever, so you’d be a walking ad for them)? I know it’s been going on for a while, but the fact that that’s literally what influencers are/do, and do it willingly, is really depressing to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She should’ve done a yoga app like Kayla Itsines sweat app. I would’ve bought it. Gleam needs to fire their entire marketing team and hire the girls at Tattle.

What percentage of Niomis earnings do gleam get?
I noticed that Niomi owns 75% of Smart Skin.
But that would require her to do actual work like improve her yoga form and continually film sessions. Skincare she could just slap her name on.

I’m dating myself, but remember in the 80s when the idea of “selling your life” to the highest (corporate) bidder was like the worst, most dystopian idea ever (like McDonald’s would pay you to tattoo their logo on your arm or whatever, so you’d be a walking ad for them)? I know it’s been going on for a while, but the fact that that’s literally what influencers are/do, and do it willingly, is really depressing to me.
I agree, it's depressing. Niomi is a walking billboard. That can't be good for her mental state.

But that would require her to do actual work like improve her yoga form and continually film sessions. Skincare she could just slap her name on.
It just boggles my mind that it took 2 YEARS to make!? She could've created a great app during that time.

Reactions: 8
That's standard palm oil. Sustainable palm oil is farmed in ethical conditions
‘Certified sustainable’ palm oil is a con. Green peace explains it all perfectly

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you guys think she is still doing the yoga course? I haven't seen her post anything about it anymore.

Reactions: 11
(A bit OT, apologies, but I actually need to get a new moisturiser and would rather not buy Niomi’s! Is there is a skincare thread on Tattle?)

Reactions: 4
Have just watched Amelia Liana latest video, she gets sent a jumpsuit from her wedding dress designer as the designer said that she wanted to use the fabric and didn’t want the deposit to be wasted.
Niomi should take note. Amelia mentions about her failed engagement and doesn’t take herself too seriously.

All through Amelia's failed engagement she talked about it to her followers rather than being fake and acting like she was over it, because of this I liked her even more, she just seems a lot more real.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.