Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this week's video is "How I style 3 autumn outfits A D" šŸ˜‚ that's so cute... but, like, your company launched 2 days ago??

Nimbobs I understand that you had to advertise this "gorgeous" jewellery, you probably have a schedule but let me tell you a secret: you can post 2 videos a week šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± I understand that it would take more work to shoot and you would be absolutely crazy busy šŸ˜¢ but you'd just take another weekend off to relax šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Really gives the impression sheā€™s already mentally checked out of the skincare. Perhaps she saw how poor the engagement was up to the launch and has already written it off in her head. Also, if itā€™s not doing well sheā€™ll probably want to get the skincare collabs back from other brands so I guess the less advertising she does the quicker she can quietly sideline it and act like it didnā€™t happen so she can go back to flogging Stories/Lā€™Occitane/whatever else

Reactions: 21
I wonder if Joe invested in the skincare and it was meant to be something of a joint venture? If so, that could be the reason she's not as enthusiastic about it.

I think someone on here has posted about who "owns" Smart Skin and I don't think Joe was named, but that doesn't always mean much when couples are involved.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Joe invested in the skincare and it was meant to be something of a joint venture? If so, that could be the reason she's not as enthusiastic about it.

I think someone on here has posted about who "owns" Smart Skin and I don't think Joe was named, but that doesn't always mean much when couples are involved.
He's not listed on the Smart Skincare Limited listing at Companies House, it is just Niomi. She is a director of 4 companies.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe that todayā€™s video is NOT about Smart Skin. WTH is actually happening?!
It is as if she actively wants this not to be a success?! Are Gleam now advising her?!

I watched her latest video. To be honest it so boring... itā€™s just 12:43 mins and I skipped it every 2-3 mins..

Reactions: 8
dude I'm getting reminded of when I first noticed Zoe's censored comment section...Gleam must have a team of 100 people scouring all of their influencers' social media to delete EVERY SINGLE even REMOTELY critical, even when its POLITE critical, comments. her engagement isn't that bad, it's that if the comment isnt 100% entirely positive, she Restricts the user so they still see their comment, but no one else can. I know bc I tried twice on 2 different accounts & tried to be as kind/polite as possible showering her with compliments between some very light criticism, and within an hour they were both Restricted so they werent visible on other accounts I checked from. the level of fakeness plus censorship on her platforms is so infuriatingly dishonest it's insane. I get deleting super mean comments, but polite comments offering some constructive criticism? this witch is literally never going to grow & learn. she wants only Yes-men fans and refuses to acknowledge her own feelings, sustaining her eternal emotional constipation. maybe she really is a sociopath.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If she does already have a man, it affirms how I feel that everything always just falls into her lap. She is just out of a long relationship and engagement and already has a new guy on the hook? Itā€™s just that easy? Ugh!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I mean, could be the same person who brought the gossip here.

I'm a skeptic. Photos or it didn't happen :p
I did think that and we didnā€™t get any real detail on the sighting šŸ¤” but just wanted to bring the comment to everyoneā€™s attention nonetheless as it hadnā€™t been quickly spotted and deleted on YT. Although sheā€™s probably loving the attention and speculation her erratic behaviour is bringing!

If she does already have a man, it affirms how I feel that everything always just falls into her lap. She is just out of a long relationship and engagement and already has a new guy on the hook? Itā€™s just that easy? Ugh!!
for me (if this is true that sheā€™s dating again) it just proves that Niomi and Joey didnā€™t really have a deep connection, it was just shallow OR she has that teenager ā€žreboundā€ kind of thinking - she wants to prove herself that she still is attractive and seeks attention (that 50 Shades of yoga is still on my mind ughhh)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only just getting round to watching the video - yet another ad, yikes. Seems a coincidence that she did the ā€˜Iā€™m not an influencerā€™ video while with Joe and now theyā€™ve split itā€™s literally non stop ads...really thinking heā€™s said something dismissive about her ā€˜jobā€™ now and sheā€™s doubling down on all the ads to make a point šŸ‘€

[e] ok the outfits are all horrible/boring/both and the jeans are way too big for her. Would not recommend šŸ˜“

Reactions: 11
dude I'm getting reminded of when I first noticed Zoe's censored comment section...Gleam must have a team of 100 people scouring all of their influencers' social media to delete EVERY SINGLE even REMOTELY critical, even when its POLITE critical, comments. her engagement isn't that bad, it's that if the comment isnt 100% entirely positive, she Restricts the user so they still see their comment, but no one else can. I know bc I tried twice on 2 different accounts & tried to be as kind/polite as possible showering her with compliments between some very light criticism, and within an hour they were both Restricted so they werent visible on other accounts I checked from. the level of fakeness plus censorship on her platforms is so infuriatingly dishonest it's insane. I get deleting super mean comments, but polite comments offering some constructive criticism? this witch is literally never going to grow & learn. she wants only Yes-men fans and refuses to acknowledge her own feelings, sustaining her eternal emotional constipation. maybe she really is a sociopath.
Loving this detective work! This is true of so many influencers, itā€™s all just so fake. Iā€™m so done with it all.

Reactions: 5
"This top is so sexy."
"The right amount of sexiness."

OK, Niomi.

I've been to Bluebelles before, it's alright. "The waiter gave me free stuff." So annoying, I never got that. This whole influencer world is just so unfair.

She's mentioned Bluebelles nonstop lately.

11:45 -- "Pink and pink baby" -- SHE'S SO CRINGE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
No idea whether the new man story is correct. EXCITING IF IT IS. But think itā€™s interesting that she hasnā€™t deleted the comment, perhaps sheā€™s hoping joe will see it. Maybe she made this rumour up herself to get his attention šŸ‘€... @Niomi is Lucy you.

If it is true than I canā€™t really judge, I jumped straight into tinder after my 5 year relationship ended just because I wanted some attention and felt really down. Not a long term solution to heart break but I think itā€™s probably quite a normal reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
honestly looking at that comment and their replies in the thread, I would bet so much money that is HER on an alt account. or a close friend on an alt account. this is getting pathetic.

Reactions: 9
No idea whether the new man story is correct. EXCITING IF IT IS. But think itā€™s interesting that she hasnā€™t deleted the comment, perhaps sheā€™s hoping joe will see it. Maybe she made this rumour up herself to get his attention šŸ‘€... @Niomi is Lucy you.
Youā€™re a girl of my own mind...

The rumours about this new man (ā€œbeauā€ :LOL:) would be a perfectly juvenile way to try and make Joe jealous/win him back. And, if we know anything about Niomi, itā€™s that sheā€™s perfectly juvenile.

I suspect that she, or a friend, is behind this.

Reactions: 12
honestly looking at that comment and their replies in the thread, I would bet so much money that is HER on an alt account. or a close friend on an alt account. this is getting pathetic.
TRAGIC!!! Sheā€™s totally posted these comments herself, hasnā€™t she? Joe needs to find himself a woman. These are silly little girl games.

Reactions: 10
I would kill to get an inside source at Gleam. the more I poke around, the more I realize that I've always had trouble finding info via google/reddit/the normal ways about any of the Gleam chicks. there are ways to delete yourself from the internet (its expensive but doable) and I think on top of Gleam deleting 90% of comments on all the girls' videos/socials, that they also scrub the internet search engines of any articles/posts that they didnt endorse themselves. I mean, it's not normal how little I can find online about her and even Zoe. I seriously think their whole operation is image control, even at the cost of lower engagement. I mean all the Gleambots are so bleeping boring, never have any scandals, people cant find juicy info about them when they search (bc Gleam scrubbed it), so theres very little convo about that even, its no wonder these girls are fading into obscurity. with the internet comes criticism and trolls, but with that comes engagement & interest as well. ITS SO CENSORED AND BUTTONED UP AND HIDDEN ITS CREEPY AS duck.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.