Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Christmas vlog is ridiculously revealing.

Joe flew from India to the UK, but didn’t come home all day. I’ve done that flight and it’s exhausting! All you want to do is get home and rest... so why didn’t he?

You can see how deflated and confused Niomi is. She says “it’s weird”. Later in the day, she even forgets her stop on the tube (probably because her mind was on him).

The worst part is when she makes dinner, but he’s still not home. It’s dark outside. She even sets a place for Joe at the table!! It suggests that he didn’t have the decency to update her on his whereabouts.

I thought he was an alright guy and now I’m wondering if he’s a rat? It’s crazy that the vlog is from 2018. Were they having problems all the way back then??
The vlog after this one which is the next morning she says Joe was out the door at 6am and she has barely seen him. Definitely something was up. At 0.06 onwards.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Some people just seem to land on their feet whatever happens which seems to be what's happened with Niomi and this flat.

Re the 2018 Christmas vlog, maybe Joe didn't want to go home after his flight because he knew a camera was going to be shoved in his face straight away and he just wanted to relax. If I was tired after a long flight and didn't want to face that straightaway I'd book a cheeky hotel for a kip 😂

Reactions: 24
The vlog after this one which is the next morning she says Joe was out the door at 6am and she has barely seen him. Definitely something was up.
I remember that vlog and found it weird then too. I'm starting to think something was definitely up! It's like he was trying to avoid her at all costs!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The vlog after this one which is the next morning she says Joe was out the door at 6am and she has barely seen him. Definitely something was up. At 0.06 onwards.
This is so bizarre. Who leaves for work at 6am and doesn't come home until late at night?
Do you guys work really hard in London or something?! :unsure: We don't here in Australia... if someone told me to work that late I'd tell them to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
2018 Vlogmas is like one MASSIVE alarm bell. He flies home from India, goes straight to work from the airport, and doesn’t come home until late. She barely sees him because he leaves for work at 6am. She also says that they were meant to be going out for dinner and ice-skating that night but, again, Joe blows her off.

I’m not drinking her everything was magical kool-aid. He was behaving in Dec 2018 like a man on the brink of dumping her. Or like someone having an affair. :confused:

Reactions: 38
I always thought it was that he did have work to do when he got off the plane and probably could have gone home to drop his bags off and shower, but knew Niomi would really lay on the guilt and make him feel bad if he said he had to do some more work or head back to the office for something. He probably went straight to the office to avoid the confrontation that popping home would've caused and also obviously to fit in one last cheeky steak/big mac

ETA: ALSO I reckon it's important to remember we were seeing all of this through Niomi's eyes. It's possible that Joe was working the normal hours of someone with a real job and real responsibilities. But because Niomi classifies one yoga class as a hectic day of work, in her eyes it was probably completely unreasonable that he wasn't finished with work by 10am every day to run a few 10ks with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I always thought it was that he did have work to do when he got off the plane and probably could have gone home to drop his bags off and shower, but knew Niomi would really lay on the guilt and make him feel bad if he said he had to do some more work or head back to the office for something. He probably went straight to the office to avoid the confrontation that popping home would've caused and also obviously to fit in one last cheeky steak/big mac

ETA: ALSO I reckon it's important to remember we were seeing all of this through Niomi's eyes. It's possible that Joe was working the normal hours of someone with a real job and real responsibilities. But because Niomi classifies one yoga class as a hectic day of work, in her eyes it was probably completely unreasonable that he wasn't finished with work by 10am every day to run a few 10ks with her
Yeh I agree - you never know. I’ve done a long haul flight a couple times now landing and gone straight to work. Could be as simple as work was in the direction of home so he popped in? I couldn’t think of anything worse than getting off a long flight when you’re absolutely buggered and heading home to your clingy partner and getting a camera shoved in your face. “How was your flight Joeyyyyy. Here, I’ve got a feel new tea and a smoothie for you Joeyyyyy...”

Reactions: 15
I'm wondering how much a flat like that would be to rent per month. From doing a quick search for flats in the area , I'd say between 3.5-5k. Maybe I'm way off though

• Wow
Reactions: 7
per the 2018 Vlogmas, uff, when she said that "they" were counting the days to his arrival, maybe it was mostly her counting the actual days. I wonder how serious his job was at that time, I mean come on.

Reactions: 5
per the 2018 Vlogmas, uff, when she said that "they" were counting the days to his arrival, maybe it was mostly her counting the actual days. I wonder how serious his job was at that time, I mean come on.
Exactly, he is not the CEO. Also am sure work could of been done remotely at home. He was not back till beyond 8.30pm. What was he doing?

Reactions: 8
Well, he missed dinner though, and then also their plans for ice skating and so on. That doesn't sound like it was just he was 15 minutes past 6:00 p.m.

I remember thinking he sounded like he was having an affair, being evasive, cancelling plans. I can't remember but isn't that also the Vlogmas when at one point he stopped sending her the syrupy sweet daily gifts?

Reactions: 9
I was living with a man who was always "working". He would cancel plans because he was so "busy". He wasn't working, he was sleeping with random girls off tinder. :cautious:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly, he is not the CEO. Also am sure work could of been done remotely at home. He was not back till beyond 8.30pm. What was he doing?
Someone else by the sounds of things... :(

when I look at these pictures, I find them super cringy for some reason? Like, why did they draw in marker on an egg and apple?😬
What do you mean?
It's a totally normal thing that everyone does before eating said egg or apple! Basic manners!

Probably the photographer trying to loosen them up a bit. I guess they were akward. Even though they were a good looking couple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, he missed dinner though, and then also their plans for ice skating and so on. That doesn't sound like it was just he was 15 minutes past 6:00 p.m.

I remember thinking he sounded like he was having an affair, being evasive, cancelling plans. I can't remember but isn't that also the Vlogmas when at one point he stopped sending her the syrupy sweet daily gifts?
oh totally, i'm just thinking of the way she referred to everything as "we" down to his bloody haircut, it's entirely possible that when she says "we have plans to go for dinner and ice skating" the reality is more like "i've decided we're going out for dinner and ice skating". also cant imagine wanting to go ice skating right after getting off a long haul flight :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The Christmas vlog is ridiculously revealing.

Joe flew from India to the UK, but didn’t come home all day. I’ve done that flight and it’s exhausting! All you want to do is get home and rest... so why didn’t he?

You can see how deflated and confused Niomi is. She says “it’s weird”. Later in the day, she even forgets her stop on the tube (probably because her mind was on him).

The worst part is when she makes dinner, but he’s still not home. It’s dark outside. She even sets a place for Joe at the table!! It suggests that he didn’t have the decency to update her on his whereabouts.

I thought he was an alright guy and now I’m wondering if he’s a rat? It’s crazy that the vlog is from 2018. Were they having problems all the way back then??
My question is - if he avoided her back then, why on earth did he propose?
Someone suggested in the previous thread that HE was the bully in this relationships, not her... There might be some truth to that, seeing how she was ready to uproot her glam life in London to follow him to India and he coudln't even bother to come home after a trip. She was indeed very upset in that video, but not once did she say anything remotely bad about him.... Just food for thoughts...

Reactions: 25
This is so bizarre. Who leaves for work at 6am and doesn't come home until late at night?
Do you guys work really hard in London or something?! :unsure: We don't here in Australia... if someone told me to work that late I'd tell them to duck off.
It depends. My husband has at least one month of the year where he works crazy hours with a big project. Pre covid when he was at the office, he would leave for work around 5:30 am and because of traffic and get home around 6 pm. If he is working on a project, he can be working until very late, around 11 pm, often though he will try to do that work at home in his home office so we can at least eat dinner together.

Reactions: 6
Caught an early flight to spend time with mistress in a neighbouring country. Then took the last flight back to London just in time for bed/dinner.

Reactions: 1
How much would the rent be per month to rent a flat like hers in notting hill?
I'm wondering how much a flat like that would be to rent per month. From doing a quick search for flats in the area , I'd say between 3.5-5k. Maybe I'm way off though
Probably not quite that much - most likely around £1.7 - £2.3k a month, judging by the ones that look similar on rightmove.

Reactions: 8
it is also possible that he was just working? my friend works in a uni and when things are busy she literally works till 10pm, plus weekends! and if he'd just been to india there was probs stuff to update his team/manager on. this pressure is usually the case when you're lower down in the company, you feel more of the responsibility cause you've got all the little bits and bobs to do, and don't want to let people down.

i acc don't think it's that unreasonable to be working a lot straight after a flight, that's just life when work is busy.
he then has a couple days off after to go see niomi's family with her so maybe he needed to get everything done before then.
the weird thing was the lack of communication/niomi's ignorance to joe's job, and her expecting that he would just have as much free time as her! did he not explain his work to her??

i also understand that he could have been avoiding her, but maybe more because he was busy and would be irritated at her lack of work tit to do, rather than because of cheating. imagine how little she does with her work day!!!

in saying that, i did also feel bad for her a lot in those two videos, the next couple are really nice though!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.