Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question: does anyone have any idea when it started to show that Joe wasn’t “in it” anymore? I’ve been trying to see in her videos, but I can’t tell.
First time I suspected something was wrong when he came back from India and first missed a flight for some mysterious reason Niomi couldn't even explain and then went straight to work from the airport and didn't see Niomi for like an entire day. I couldn't believe he wasn't even allowed to take a taxi home to drop the luggages and take a shower .... Then in the "moving to India vlog" you could clearly see he wasn't keen :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 20
First time I suspected something was wrong when he came back from India and first missed a flight for some mysterious reason Niomi couldn't even explain and then went straight to work from the airport and didn't see Niomi for like an entire day. I couldn't believe he wasn't even allowed to take a taxi home to drop the luggages and take a shower .... Then in the "moving to India vlog" you could clearly see he wasn't keen :unsure:
Yes, I had found that odd too. I used to travel regularly for work overseas and always was able to come home on a travel day. I found it bit suspicious but could not think of why he would not come home first.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
4 weeks and she’s healed? She’s either kidding herself and trying to kid her viewers too or she’s a robot!

Reactions: 15

2018 vlogmas where Joe returned from India but did not come home till very late.

I do feel her disappointment at 1.12. The words she uses to describe it all are telling, 'It's a weird one", she wants the shopping to arrive 'sooner rather than later'. I would be gutted too if my partner could not be bothered to come off and drop his bags and say hi but I think signs were there this far back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Saw her moving Pic... Does she ever wear a mask during this pandemic or does she think her face is too pretty for a mask? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
2018 vlogmas where Joe returned from India but did not come home till very late.

I do feel her disappointment at 1.12. The words she uses to describe it all are telling, 'It's a weird one", she wants the shopping to arrive 'sooner rather than later'. I would be gutted too if my partner could not be bothered to come off and drop his bags and say hi but I think signs were there this far back.
That's so strange... She started the vlog super excited to see him and was so disappointed. Who works that late after getting off a flight? Bet you he went out with his friends for drinks. She seems kinda pissed off at the end.

She does a great vlogmas though!

Reactions: 15
Joe recently followed this anti-Trump account.I wonder if she and Joe also had differing political opinions and values. When a couple doesn’t share the same values it can really put a wedge between the two. I can definitely picture Niomi as being a Trump supporter. She is absolutely that kind of person. People speculated she and her family are Torys? I believe she puts on a front for social media to please the people but it’s not really how she feels. Supporting black lives and refugees etc.
She’s all about being white and rich with no empathy or care in the world about anybody else
8DEA3269-620D-47ED-98AD-FDAFC9744FCD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really winds me up how she says anything as EH-NEH-thing...
Her “separation” announcement reminds me of someone who has been brainwashed or brainwashed themselves and now believe in the magic of unicorns, flying pigs and pink frogs.

Joe recently followed this anti-Trump account.I wonder if she and Joe also had differing political opinions. I can definitely picture Niomi as being a Trump supporter. She is absolutely that kind of person. People speculated she and her family are Torys? I believe she puts on a front for social media to please the people but it’s not really how she feels. Supporting black lives and refugees etc.
She’s all about being white and rich with no empathy or care in the world about anybody elseView attachment 243176
Sorry but absolutely no way is Niomi a Trump nut. Just because she might vote Tory, doesn’t mean she’s so far right that she supports that orange loon. Her family, if they vote Tory, are the kind that would do so for their own economic benefit. Like many do in the U.K. Not because she has nasty ideas about race. I have never got the impression that she is racist to any degree. She can’t help being white and wealthy and yes, she does seem a bit ignorant in her privilege on occasion but she has shed tears about homelessness and volunteered for numerous charities, including abroad. She clearly is conscientious about matters, perhaps not to an extensive degree but she has never ever struck me as a Trump supporter.

Joe just strikes me as someone who might be more interested in politics than Niomi. That’s it. That’s the tea. Not that Niomi is a Trump fan. WTF?

• Heart
Reactions: 119

13.57. I know this going over old ground but I wondered why Joe kept up the Christmas advent each year? Was he guilt tripped into it? When he returned this time, Niomi said it went so slowly, whilst he said, it was a good trip! I feel like he regularly went to India for work, around the same time. She seems a little like could not handle him being away for 5 weeks.

I am so sad now. No more TeaPigs for me. I feel like they have been deceptive.
They used to work for Tetley so in 2019 they posted this. Not sure about the Tata/Unilever umbrella?

Reactions: 1
I’ll be sure to go check out those videos. Thx

Reactions: 3
I am so sad now. No more TeaPigs for me. I feel like they have been deceptive.
Yeah they have right from the start, pretending it was two people that setup teapigs when it was only ever two Tetley employees that tata moved from one brand to create a new one. It's like when tesco pretended to start a chain of independent coffee shops.

Any brand that can get into a supermarket is probably from a huge multinational, or shortly to be bought by one of them.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I had found that odd too. I used to travel regularly for work overseas and always was able to come home on a travel day. I found it bit suspicious but could not think of why he would not come home first.
He'd just had sex with someone and smelt of them? :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It must be traumatic having to move after a break up but the way she worded this just made me think how Joe literally did all the moving and setting up previously! Hopefully she gains a bit of perspective and independence
132773DB-10E3-4EFA-A134-0F10C7F7ACC5.png

Reactions: 12
I’ve scoured the last thread but can’t find her break up announcement anywhere (probs not looking hard enough) Could someone please add screenshots?😅

Reactions: 3
He'd just had sex with someone and smelt of them? :ROFLMAO:
Avoidance of some kind i'd say. I never thought Joe was a cheater but he was avoiding going home. If needed to work late to skype India or do report, could of done it at home. India is intoxicating and exciting so am sure he loved it there!

I’ve scoured the last thread but can’t find her break up announcement anywhere (probs not looking hard enough) Could someone please add screenshots?😅
No announcement. She's ought to keep it as low-key as possible or she'll risk people thinking her life isn't 100% flawless. She only briefly addressed it at the beginning of her last video (A mother daughter day)

Reactions: 6
No announcement. She's ought to keep it as low-key as possible or she'll risk people thinking her life isn't 100% flawless. She only briefly addressed it at the beginning of her last video (A mother daughter day)
Oh right, thank you!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.