Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL'ing hard at her reposting that pic of her shirtless guy friend 🤣 Who even is he? Her PT? She's definitely trying to prove something LOL.

Reactions: 4
I can’t quote but agree about the avoidance piece. My ex told me mid-breakup that he’d been staying super late at work and doing more work travel to avoid coming home to me.

And yes, that is exactly as soul-destroying as it sounds at the end of a 7 year relationship 😂

As an aside, I’ve been so reassured to read so many people on here saying that they’ve found breakups hard to get over. It makes me feel so much more normal. I seem to be the only one I know, even in my extended circle, to have been broken up with, and I think most people just have no clue about how painful and horrendous it can be.

Closure comes from unexpected places 🙂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Wow, he was definitely avoiding her. I wonder if he proposed as a last attempt to revive the relationship and his feelings for her? It’s like how people have a bandaid baby.

Reactions: 13
Saw her moving Pic... Does she ever wear a mask during this pandemic or does she think her face is too pretty for a mask? :rolleyes:
are there any influencers who follow the rules?! it doesn't seem it

I can’t quote but agree about the avoidance piece. My ex told me mid-breakup that he’d been staying super late at work and doing more work travel to avoid coming home to me.

And yes, that is exactly as soul-destroying as it sounds at the end of a 7 year relationship 😂

As an aside, I’ve been so reassured to read so many people on here saying that they’ve found breakups hard to get over. It makes me feel so much more normal. I seem to be the only one I know, even in my extended circle, to have been broken up with, and I think most people just have no clue about how painful and horrendous it can be.

Closure comes from unexpected places 🙂
i can'tbelieve noone around you has beeen through one!

Reactions: 4
Re. thread title, does anyone else read "Joey is freeee!" in a Dobby voice?

Joey has been presented with toast. Joey is freeee :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The London Chatter just did a quick tour of the flat on her stories and confirmed Niomi is moving in.
The flat is BEAUTIFUL though, imagine just stumbling into renting that :(

Reactions: 14
The London Chatter just did a quick tour of the flat on her stories and confirmed Niomi is moving in.
Is she renting it furnished? So odd. Yes, Niomi’s privilege reveals itself yet again. An immaculate, already set up flat for her to move into. No cleaning, painting or roughing it for her. Even a brand new bathroom to enjoy.

Reactions: 18
That little hug Niomi gives Kelly in Kelly's stories was so awkward looking. Like she went for it but then thought it better and backed out.

It's a lovely apartment and of course for London, it's amazing. But it looks smaller than Niomi's old apartment, before she moved to the house with Joe, right?

Reactions: 9
Maybe Joe watched video of Marcus where he talked about ex relationship and orthorexia and realised this is gonna be him in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is the London Chatter? Gosh so lucky to own such a beautiful place in London!

Reactions: 3
4 weeks and she’s healed? She’s either kidding herself and trying to kid her viewers too or she’s a robot!
To be fair I got out of a 2 year relationship and felt better after 4 weeks because deep down I knew it wasn't working. IDK how long they've been together but it is possible that she's probably feeling fine now

Reactions: 5
To be fair I got out of a 2 year relationship and felt better after 4 weeks because deep down I knew it wasn't working. IDK how long they've been together but it is possible that she's probably feeling fine now
I get everyone’s different and credit to you but on the outside she was portraying how happy they were (picking bridesmaids, planning the wedding, moving..) so it’s a bit disingenuous for her to talk about how great she’s feeling now following her frenetic and out of character posts in recent weeks.. I just don’t buy the act of being totally ok. People would be way more sympathetic towards someone who was honest about it being a crap time.

I don’t follow her that closely but the vibe she’s given off based on the comments here doesn’t quite match that polished performance she gave in the announcement video is all I was saying..

Reactions: 16

2018 vlogmas where Joe returned from India but did not come home till very late.

I do feel her disappointment at 1.12. The words she uses to describe it all are telling, 'It's a weird one", she wants the shopping to arrive 'sooner rather than later'. I would be gutted too if my partner could not be bothered to come off and drop his bags and say hi but I think signs were there this far back.
Yes, I remember this too. I felt bad for her.

Joe recently followed this anti-Trump account.I wonder if she and Joe also had differing political opinions and values. When a couple doesn’t share the same values it can really put a wedge between the two. I can definitely picture Niomi as being a Trump supporter. She is absolutely that kind of person. People speculated she and her family are Torys? I believe she puts on a front for social media to please the people but it’s not really how she feels. Supporting black lives and refugees etc.
She’s all about being white and rich with no empathy or care in the world about anybody elseView attachment 243176
I do not see Niomi as a Trump supporter at all. Lol.

I get everyone’s different and credit to you but on the outside she was portraying how happy they were (picking bridesmaids, planning the wedding, moving..) so it’s a bit disingenuous for her to talk about how great she’s feeling now following her frenetic and out of character posts in recent weeks.. I just don’t buy the act of being totally ok. People would be way more sympathetic towards someone who was honest about it being a crap time.

I don’t follow her that closely but the vibe she’s given off based on the comments here doesn’t quite match that polished performance she gave in the announcement video is all I was saying..
she may not be totally okay but she could’ve been putting a facade on back then if she’s capable of doing that now. We never truly know until she or he says. I do think she’s the type to pretend everything is okay in both contexts tbh. She seems like the sort to marry just to marry rather than to marry because of love. Like... superficial? I think that’s what I’m getting at

Her new place reminds me of when she was off to some fancy countryside hotel giving her viewers tips about how to clear their minds and get inspired again. As if she was roughing it at a Motel 6. I can’t even imagine sleeping if I had her life. Properties in London, Florida, Spain, Brighton, all at her disposal.

Reactions: 16
That little hug Niomi gives Kelly in Kelly's stories was so awkward looking. Like she went for it but then thought it better and backed out.
Probably realised she shouldn't be hugging a pregnant woman in the middle of a pandemic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, I remember this too. I felt bad for her.

I do not see Niomi as a Trump supporter at all. Lol.
I def don't think she would be a Trump supporter, if she votes I would definitely assume all hre and her family vote Tory but she would never admit it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.