Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, as an influencer she should be wearing a mask to influence others to do the same. People aren't being careful anymore.
I think she is in bits but hiding it well. Look at her vlogs you could see how nuts about she was. Even the cringe kiss by a hillsidw view with her clinging on like a koala. I really think that should have been bookmarked like smoothie bowl weather / whattt no feel new tea was.

I agree with the poster who said they imagined she and her family are tories but probably only to protect their money. I think they do all care about people who are suffering but are so far removed they easily forget about them. Same with the woodwards imo.

Thanks for all the tea tips everyone!!

Ok WTH is this post. Is this real LOL who's behind this account View attachment 243457
Who are the 127 that liked it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok WTH is this post. Is this real LOL who's behind this account View attachment 243457
I can’t 😂😂😂 but really, I am so confused, I mean ??? The launch is in 10 days. Where are the products? We’ve seen nothing concrete in terms of product teasers or ingredients. Who is going to buy this? I am really so confused. Is she trolling us?
Edit: it’s been five minutes and I’m still laughing. This has got to be a joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The new flat is lovely, but it’s not Niomi’s. You can never truly put down roots in rentals and make them ‘yours’.

And she’s alone there.

With a broken engagement and what appears to be disordered eating, I wouldn’t trade for Niomi’s life. It seems sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I get everyone’s different and credit to you but on the outside she was portraying how happy they were (picking bridesmaids, planning the wedding, moving..) so it’s a bit disingenuous for her to talk about how great she’s feeling now following her frenetic and out of character posts in recent weeks.. I just don’t buy the act of being totally ok. People would be way more sympathetic towards someone who was honest about it being a crap time.

I don’t follow her that closely but the vibe she’s given off based on the comments here doesn’t quite match that polished performance she gave in the announcement video is all I was saying..
Just because Joe looks like a hurt puppy most of the time, doesn’t mean he is flawless. She could be relieved that the relationship is over and doesn’t feel the need to spill the tea.

Reactions: 13
I went to buy some feel new tea out of curiosity and my grocery store was completely sold out of it. All the other Pukka flavours were in stock. This is probably the most successful influencing nim has ever done 😂
I bought an assorted pukka tea pack just to try it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is she already perfectly moved in, relaxing in her perfect living room having drinks? Most normal people would be knee deep in cleaning, unpacking boxes, etc. She always presents her life as so, so easy and charmed.

Reactions: 26
She really does just look so thin and tired at the moment. I hope having moved into her own place she still has support when she needs it, because she looks like she needs a little support right now.

Reactions: 8

2018 vlogmas where Joe returned from India but did not come home till very late.

I do feel her disappointment at 1.12. The words she uses to describe it all are telling, 'It's a weird one", she wants the shopping to arrive 'sooner rather than later'. I would be gutted too if my partner could not be bothered to come off and drop his bags and say hi but I think signs were there this far back.
God just watched this for the first time, this video is bleak and has made me feel quite sad for her! I do think she is a bit of a sweetheart deep down and I hope she’s ok, I feel like she just needs to let loose and be open about how tit and upsetting this must be to her followers, I think it would make her feel a lot better 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Found this from 2017 and thought it was quite telling. Like how Niomi says Joe’s ‘not a blogger boyfriend just yet’... just you wait Joe! And that Joe says he’s not a natural on camera and Niomi says ‘people love you’... Niomi loved the social validation she would get from pics with Joe.

Funniest thing is that Joe took her to a steak restaurant for their first date😂 good on him for saying ‘i love it there’ before anything else but then goes on to say maybe he should eat vegan to please Niomi. It’s things like this that may have caused a bit of stress on the first date that would have been amplified throughout the relationship. Joe was probably fed up of not being true to himself. Now he can eat that steak and enjoy it:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16

Found this from 2017 and thought it was quite telling. Like how Niomi says Joe’s ‘not a blogger boyfriend just yet’... just you wait Joe! And that Joe says he’s not a natural on camera and Niomi says ‘people love you’... Niomi loved the social validation she would get from pics with Joe.

Funniest thing is that Joe took her to a steak restaurant for their first date😂 good on him for saying ‘i love it there’ before anything else but then goes on to say maybe he should eat vegan to please Niomi. It’s things like this that may have caused a bit of stress on the first date that would have been amplified throughout the relationship. Joe was probably fed up of not being true to himself. Now he can eat that steak and enjoy it:ROFLMAO:
He seems happy enough to be eating plant based now. India is heavily plant based, vegetarian diet is the norm and the food is delicious - not all plant based eaters are what niomi is currently, one measly plant burger patty - bunless.

If he totally loved her and liked her as much as best mate then her plant based eating wouldn't bother him. If she was a diabetic or allergic to something it would be the same.

Basically indian food is yummy and mainly plant based!

Reactions: 12

when I look at these pictures, I find them super cringy for some reason? Like, why did they draw in marker on an egg and apple?😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He seems happy enough to be eating plant based now. India is heavily plant based, vegetarian diet is the norm and the food is delicious - not all plant based eaters are what niomi is currently, one measly plant burger patty - bunless.

If he totally loved her and liked her as much as best mate then her plant based eating wouldn't bother him. If she was a diabetic or allergic to something it would be the same.

Basically indian food is yummy and mainly plant based!
I don't think he feels pressure to eat meat, but Niomi undoubtedly would have given him so much passive aggressiveness if he ever did around her. If she loved him she shouldn't pressure him to constantly live in her narrow view of health.

The Christmas vlog is ridiculously revealing.

Joe flew from India to the UK, but didn’t come home all day. I’ve done that flight and it’s exhausting! All you want to do is get home and rest... so why didn’t he?

You can see how deflated and confused Niomi is. She says “it’s weird”. Later in the day, she even forgets her stop on the tube (probably because her mind was on him).

The worst part is when she makes dinner, but he’s still not home. It’s dark outside. She even sets a place for Joe at the table!! It suggests that he didn’t have the decency to update her on his whereabouts.

I thought he was an alright guy and now I’m wondering if he’s a rat? It’s crazy that the vlog is from 2018. Were they having problems all the way back then??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
The new flat is lovely, but it’s not Niomi’s. You can never truly put down roots in rentals and make them ‘yours’.

And she’s alone there.

With a broken engagement and what appears to be disordered eating, I wouldn’t trade for Niomi’s life. It seems sad.
Ok admittedly the only thing I would trade for is her money and living in the nice part of London where she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.