Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't speak for others but it was more the gaslighting - pretending comments hadn't been deleted - that irked me, more than the deletion itself.
yeh this was my impression too, implying noone ever criticises/has anything negatjve to say about her, not the fact she deletes them

Reactions: 9
I can't speak for others but it was more the gaslighting - pretending comments hadn't been deleted - that irked me, more than the deletion itself.
Aha! Got you. Yes agreed, she shouldn’t have responded denying it!

Reactions: 4
I don’t really care if she deletes comments tbh but it is a weird thing to lie about it. If she just said yeah we like to keep this a positive space then it would be a bit of a cop out but at least she would admit it. Pretending nobody deletes them is just strange. Agree that posting under her pics saying we have evidence!!!! is pretty odd as well though.

Reactions: 11
She deleted my comment on YouTube asking if her skincare has launched because there is no video for it.

That’s hilarious to me. Why would she delete that?

Reactions: 15
This is on the Smart skin insta. How did that person buy the products and try them and use them so quickly to make this conclusion? Sounds like a fake review to me...:unsure:

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 11.08.26.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I had to unfollow Niomi because she tries to be this perfect person with a perfect life such as Kate Middleton but in reality it’s obviously that she hasn’t dealt with what’s going on. I don’t understand how when she was with Joe, she said she was really happy and as soon as it ended she mentioned how she’s on the right path now. She was either happy or unhappy then but had to lie to her subscribers. It has made me lose trust in her because she wants to pretend that she goes with the flow but I bet she’s seriously hurting.

Reactions: 18
3EAFA088-B48B-439E-9B49-9F2E88208E98.jpeg

‘Thank you so much ❤‘ for a less than glowing review that Gleam’s obviously made Zoe do? Wow the bar is so low!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow Niomi because she tries to be this perfect person with a perfect life such as Kate Middleton but in reality it’s obviously that she hasn’t dealt with what’s going on. I don’t understand how when she was with Joe, she said she was really happy and as soon as it ended she mentioned how she’s on the right path now. She was either happy or unhappy then but had to lie to her subscribers. It has made me lose trust in her because she wants to pretend that she goes with the flow but I bet she’s seriously hurting.
I'm relatively new here so I hope I'm doing this right.

I really think she is so deep in denial that she probably is convincing herself of all the tit she pouts. I don't know how people do it, as my feelings always make themselves known no matter how hard I try to push them down, but I've seen people go on for years pretending they are fine and ignoring their true emotions. I think Niomi is one of those people. It will all come out sometime though.

Reactions: 14
Her latest insta stories on how she used the smart skin products last night. What. Is. This. Rubbish. I refuse to believe it until I see it. Why can’t she show us a routine using the products? How do I know if her skin is glowing coz of the miracle meta whatever or because of an expensive gifted facial + Foundation/highlighter topped off with the Paris filter? She’s talking about the products as if she’s reading off of a script. I’m not saying the products are bad, but what on earth is this promo? She puts in more effort for ads for other brands.

Reactions: 13
Her latest insta stories on how she used the smart skin products last night. What. Is. This. Rubbish. I refuse to believe it until I see it. Why can’t she show us a routine using the products? How do I know if her skin is glowing coz of the miracle meta whatever or because of an expensive gifted facial + Foundation/highlighter topped off with the Paris filter? She’s talking about the products as if she’s reading off of a script. I’m not saying the products are bad, but what on earth is this promo? She puts in more effort for ads for other brands.
Yes, why doesn’t she do a chatty video taking off her makeup and applying the whole SmartSkin range? Throw in a naughty raw chocolate almond and that surely makes a dreamy night in.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok I’ve gotta be honest I didn’t believe the person who said they saw Niomi with a man but in the video she just posted about her coat and bag if you listen it sounds like there’s someone else in the house with her 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok I’ve gotta be honest I didn’t believe the person who said they saw Niomi with a man but in the video she just posted about her coat and bag if you listen it sounds like there’s someone else in the house with her 👀
Yup, the sound of a door shutting. Hmm.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing all this on purpose.

Niomi has become so painfully fake. Even just a few years ago she wasn’t like this. What happened to the woman who shed tears over homelessness.

The face of a woman struggling to believe her own bs.

236FE554-53D9-4932-8E52-33BA59EE3715.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She might not be deleting comments but the people she has working for her probably are. She definitely has someone to edit her videos and I bet they also manage some of her social media also because she's soooo busy getting massages and doing Pilates to do it herself.

Reactions: 10
Why did Niomi and Joe break up?
They haven’t said why, but majority of speculation around here is that some combination of these items:
A) Niomi was controlling (we’ve noticed it watching back older videos)
B) Quarantine was the first time they actually spent together
C) Joe (and/or his family) was sick of having a camera in his face all the time
D) Niomi and Freddie has a falling out when she and Joe were living with him
E) Joe proposed before India because it was the “right” thing to do, but realized he didn’t want it as they were planning the wedding and it all became “real”

Some people think Joe cheated, and most people think Joe ended things.

Does she ever not say “I absolutely love.....”? Boring fake boring fake boring boring boring fake fake fake

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.