Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont even get why she is replying/dealing with comments like that. Just ignore them.

Or is she trying to stir up that Instagram algorithm game?

Reactions: 11
I dont even get why she is replying/dealing with comments like that. Just ignore them.

Or is she trying to stir up that Instagram algorithm game?
I feel like at this point for her it’s just a case of any engagement being better than none

In one of her stories, she put "Multi C Elixir" confusing two of her products, because it's the Multi V Elixir. Clearly, she developed these things herself through years of hard work... Girl doesn't even know what they're called!

As for the sounds of someone in the coat and bag story with her, she was going to the Treehouse, maybe she had a friend/manager with her. Or maybe she really is banging some rando. She's so fake and wooden that I can't imagine her going out and meeting people but hey. What do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have you guys heard any reviews? I just spent a few minutes googling around the internet and couldn’t find any. Just reviews for a smart skin spa 🙃

Reactions: 2
Annie Jaffrey has just launched her skincare company today and I just watched her launch video. It couldn’t be more of an extreme difference to Smart Skin. It is so expertly done, she explained every single ingredient and detail of the first product she has launched, so informative and passionate. She even said that hers is not just a “white label” product where she goes to the factory and they offer her products where she would just make the odd tweak to. After watching it, it just hit me how bad Niomi’s launch has been and how half hearted. I’m very interested to see how long Smart Skin lasts

Reactions: 17
Anyone who claims these products are good is not to be trusted. The line has been out for less than a week. Sorry but it takes at least 3 weeks to see the effects of a skin care product. You just can't tell what it's doing to your skin after using it only a couple of times. Furthermore, you should never add more than one product at a time to your routine.

Also for Niomi to say "I'm AbSoLuTeLy loving my skin today and it's ALL down to smartskin" is so stupid and just not believable. We all know she uses more products than just her own. Her line doesn't contain any retinols or acids other than glycolic acid -- I'm certain she still uses her Sunday Riley serums and whatever else she usually shows. Acids are really what makes a visible difference to the skin. Not to mention, she gets facials and that makes much more of a difference than simple skincare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Thread name suggestion.
'Pilates in the sky-I cannot tell a lie. 😇 My skincare works-bought by jerks'🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to unfollow Niomi because she tries to be this perfect person with a perfect life such as Kate Middleton but in reality it’s obviously that she hasn’t dealt with what’s going on. I don’t understand how when she was with Joe, she said she was really happy and as soon as it ended she mentioned how she’s on the right path now. She was either happy or unhappy then but had to lie to her subscribers. It has made me lose trust in her because she wants to pretend that she goes with the flow but I bet she’s seriously hurting.
Kate Middleton >>>>>>> Niomi Smart :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Annie Jaffrey has just launched her skincare company today and I just watched her launch video. It couldn’t be more of an extreme difference to Smart Skin. It is so expertly done, she explained every single ingredient and detail of the first product she has launched, so informative and passionate. She even said that hers is not just a “white label” product where she goes to the factory and they offer her products where she would just make the odd tweak to. After watching it, it just hit me how bad Niomi’s launch has been and how half hearted. I’m very interested to see how long Smart Skin lasts
OMG just checked her out to see the difference, £62 for a mask....!!?!?! These influencers are losing the plot.

Reactions: 9
So she's been for a fitting at Louis Vuitton now! More freebies. How is this supporting a sustainable brand?

Environment: Not Good Enough

Labour: Not Good Enough

Animal Welfare: Very Poor

Louis Vuitton is rated Very Poor because of its use of fur, leather, wool, exotic animal skin, hair, as well as angora. However, the brand has said that it is working on other steps such as raising the share of leather goods sourced from strictly monitored tanneries by 2020.

Overall Rating: Not Good Enough

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ok so alternative ring theory - because rings do not need ‘servicing’ after 6 months.

She hated the ring and wanted a new one - probably a large solitaire or with side stones. Had they not broken up then something would have happened and ‘sadly although it’s beautiful and I love it soooo much, it’s just not suitable for every day wear’ and replaced it with a big ol diamond.

Finally straw for Joe, one thing leads to another and he’s out.

• Wow
Ok so alternative ring theory - because rings do not need ‘servicing’ after 6 months.

She hated the ring and wanted a new one - probably a large solitaire or with side stones. Had they not broken up then something would have happened and ‘sadly although it’s beautiful and I love it soooo much, it’s just not suitable for every day wear’ and replaced it with a big ol diamond.

Finally straw for Joe, one thing leads to another and he’s out.
She claims it went for servicing because of a loose clasp. As someone who wears Indian-made artisanal jewelry this is totally something that could happen 6 months later. I've had a ring fixed twice and the clasp still somehow manages to come loose. She was commenting back to people saying "I miss it sooo much". I do think she probably would have asked for a diamond at some point though.

Reactions: 6
For all her fussing, she's not a celebrity and she has zero expertise in anything. Her false modesty and exaggerated sentimentality are going to be a real kick in the teeth in the long run if ever she does have to deal with the real world. I think she should try to get a normal job for a while, even in law. Someone has to tell her just how out of touch she seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.