Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She def reads this, coz she posted a pic wearing a mask on insta. 😂😂 For the first time EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She def reads this, coz she posted a pic wearing a mask on insta. 😂😂 For the first time EVER.
ugh, i cannot believe it takes reading about herself on a gossip thread to follow the law!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: 6
She would get absolutely eaten alive in law

It would be pretty funny seeing how she actually deals with a job in law tbh - her idea of working hard and mine are very different. I work evenings and weekends pretty much all the time (not complaining at all, I love my job) and the solicitors I know also work very long hours. Some in city firms are known to stay the night in the office and go in Saturday mornings. Definitely no nail appointments and yoga classes during the day 😂
I work as a solicitor in a magic circle firm in London and Niomi wouldn’t last a day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I work as a solicitor in a magic circle firm in London and Niomi wouldn’t last a day!!
This sounds harsh, but unless she just plays up to this ditzy kind of image with her inane giggling, she doesn't come across as clever enough, and she would be in no way hard working enough either

She seems to be clever enough to make a good living out of doing nothing that requires any real effort and fannying about all day doing things likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She seems to be clever enough to make a good living out of doing nothing that requires any real effort and fannying about all day doing things likes.
“Fannying about” is my new favorite phrase. Thanks for that!

I was a Niomi fan when I first arrived here and now I despise her. What have you guys done to me 😂

Also, I doubt she would come here and read these threads. She’s just launched her own skincare line, how could she paahsibly have the time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Fannying about” is my new favorite phrase. Thanks for that!

I was a Niomi fan when I first arrived here and now I despise her. What have you guys done to me 😂

Also, I doubt she would come here and read these threads. She’s just launched her own skincare line, how could she paahsibly have the time?!
I cannot get over the fact that her instagram barely features her line, if I was her I would be featuring it every day at least

Reactions: 8
She only wore the mask because she had a fitting at Louis Vuitton and they probably required her to wear one (as a big company I'm sure they are more respectful of the rules -- they know it would hurt their image otherwise). No doubt she'll drop the mask as quickly as she got over Joe, and we won't see it ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She only wore the mask because she had a fitting at Louis Vuitton and they probably required her to wear one (as a big company I'm sure they are more respectful of the rules -- they know it would hurt their image otherwise). No doubt she'll drop the mask as quickly as she got over Joe, and we won't see it ever again.
"drop the mask as quickly as she got over joe" should be in the new title in some form, made me actually lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A month ago Organic Basics was her ideal brand for aligning with her ethos (whatever the hell that means) and now she’s working with Louis Vuitton.

Reactions: 14
This sounds harsh, but unless she just plays up to this ditzy kind of image with her inane giggling, she doesn't come across as clever enough, and she would be in no way hard working enough either
I mean, she got onto a course that currently requires BBC at A-Level. Did she go to a private school? Either way, that is not particularly prestigious, no offence intended.

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure that cafe is in Parsons Green and isn’t that where Joe lives (?!). Perhaps that’s why she posted with the cafe name casually in the background... hoping he will see and accidentally on purpose run into her. Wouldn’t she normally do an arty pic of the actual matcha... am I turning into a conspiracist. Probably.

I mean, she got onto a course that currently requires BBC at A-Level. Did she go to a private school? Either way, that is not particularly prestigious, no offence intended.
Her university regularly features at the very bottom of the league tables of about 200 unis for law. I don’t know anyone in practice who went there, personally. She either thought she would be the one in a million who made it regardless (when law is a field that still considers academics and institution attended to be pretty important) or she just didn’t do her research in choosing that uni. Either way, hardly smacks of intelligence.

Pretty sure that cafe is in Parsons Green and isn’t that where Joe lives (?!). Perhaps that’s why she posted with the cafe name casually in the background... hoping he will see and accidentally on purpose run into her. Wouldn’t she normally do an arty pic of the actual matcha... am I turning into a conspiracist. Probably.
Ooooh interesting one here - is it pathetic that she’s hanging around where he lives obviously hoping to bump him or is it empowering and brave to go to places you like and not be deterred by potentially seeing him? What do we think ladies?

Reactions: 14
Her university regularly features at the very bottom of the league tables of about 200 unis for law. I don’t know anyone in practice who went there, personally. She either thought she would be the one in a million who made it regardless (when law is a field that still considers academics and institution attended to be pretty important) or she just didn’t do her research in choosing that uni. Either way, hardly smacks of intelligence.

Ooooh interesting one here - is it pathetic that she’s hanging around where he lives obviously hoping to bump him or is it empowering and brave to go to places you like and not be deterred by potentially seeing him? What do we think ladies?
I think it's pahhhhthetic.👎👎👎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE] Ooooh interesting one here - is it pathetic that she’s hanging around where he lives obviously hoping to bump him or is it empowering and brave to go to places you like and not be deterred by potentially seeing him? What do we think ladies?
[/QUOTE]

I think if she's going out of her way to be in his neighborhood it's a little creepy! At least that's how I would feel in Joe's shoes. It's also a little sociopathic to act like "everything's fine I'm just getting some matcha" less than two months after their broken engagement... Just my take!

I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks it’s a bit lame. I thought people might say ‘why should she change where she gets her coffee just because he dumped her” or something. Just looks a bit desperate really 🥴

Reactions: 5
Lol I swear I did this when I was 19 and had my first heartbreak 😂😂🤣 Out of nowhere, my boyfriend broke up with me over text and then blocked me. I was so devastated and didn't know what to do with myself. I would go to his neighborhood and literally hang around there for hours hoping to bump into him (and it worked! I eventually bumped into him!). The difference with Niomi is that she's 10 years older than I was at the time. Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.